Lib days you have to like the Sam kiss or else

Capehart is an IDIOT.

"Tolerance" is NOT a two-way street?

Sams wants "acceptance", not "tolerance"?

Well, Sams can want whatever he desires. "Acceptance" of his lifestyle and openly gay sexuality will NEVER happen. "Tolerance" is the best he will get, from SOME people.

Capehart tries to draw a parallel between Sams coming out as a homosexual to Jackie Robinson breaking the color barrier in baseball.

Jackie must be spinning in his grave right now.

Libs hated Tim Tebow when he displayed his faith after a big play...
But they sure do love two guys kissing on national TV...

Nope...simply not true. But keep saying it...it's pretty much all the excuse you've got.

He was basically railroaded out of a career because it.

Tim Tebow is set for life. However his career in the NFL is over because he's a molasses slow version of RG3 with a shitty arm who can't read defenses.

Capehart is an IDIOT.

Well, Sams can want whatever he desires. "Acceptance" of his lifestyle and openly gay sexuality will NEVER happen. "Tolerance" is the best he will get, from SOME people.

Capehart tries to draw a parallel between Sams coming out as a homosexual to Jackie Robinson breaking the color barrier in baseball.

My gay stepson and his "boyfriend" decided to move from Arkansas to Colorado where my wife and I lived. On their way here they broke down so I helped them financially at the tune of about $1200.00. I knew they were gay and I wasn't all too enthused about them moving to my neck of the woods but for my wife's sake I pretended to be "tolerant." (I emphasize the word "pretend). Anyway, when they finally arrived we let them stay in one of the apartments at the complex we managed.

Anyway, after they settled in we all decided to have a chat and talk about their trip and their plans. I was only able to stay in the room for about 10 minutes then had to leave. They were both the most "flamboyant," flamers I had ever heard. Why in hell do homosexuals have to talk like wanna be old women with pronounced lisps while crossing their legs like two-bit whores? Anyway, from that moment forward my pretense and tolerance were tested to the highest limits. I could speak to them for 5 minutes max then had to hightail outta there.

Long story short, they weren't able to tolerate the harsh, Denver winter so they sneaked out of town without paying me back in full. The way I see it, the $800.00 they still owed me was worth their disappearing from my comfort zone. :D

Last edited:
Capehart is an IDIOT.

My gay stepson and his "boyfriend" decided to move from Arkansas to Colorado where my wife and I lived. On their way here they broke down so I helped them financially at the tune of about $1200.00. I knew they were gay and I wasn't all too enthused about them moving to my neck of the woods but for my wife's sake I pretended to be "tolerant." (I emphasize the word "pretend). Anyway, when they finally arrived we let them stay in one of the apartments at the complex we managed.

Anyway, after they settled in we all decided to have a chat and talk about their trip and their plans. I was only able to stay in the room for about 10 minutes then had to leave. They were both the most "flamboyant," flamers I had ever heard. Why in hell do homosexuals have to talk like wanna be old women with pronounced lisps while crossing their legs like two-bit whores? Anyway, from that moment forward my pretense and tolerance were tested to the highest limits. I could speak to them for 5 minutes max then had to hightail outta there.

Long story short, they weren't able to tolerate the harsh, Denver winter so they sneaked out of town without paying me back in full. The way I see it, the $800.00 they still owed me was worth their disappearing from my comfort zone. :D

Liberals of course would say the fact that you were uncomfortable means you are actually a closet homosexual yourself, and you're only trying to suppress your desires by fleeing.
Liberals will further claim, that only people who are "secure" in their, in this case, "manhood" will not feel "threatened" in the presence of queers.

Of course liberals as usual are full of themselves, in the belief that they alone have the market on intelligence.

I for one believe that all liberals should be shot in the head with silver bullets, then sent to Detroit and left under a city bus.

Mannnn....I'm telling you, I really can't stand the super flamers. I don't know what it is, but it seems like all their eyes have the same look...like that look Al Franken's eyes get, like a half-way crossed eyes kinda deal.
Doesn't matter what race, same damn look in their eyes, that Al Franken face, I swear.
Capehart is an IDIOT.

[MENTION=47390]DriftingSand[/MENTION] - seems like you are pathetically incapable of handling your own business
[MENTION=42777]DigitalDrifter[/MENTION] - nice soliloquy... except that it's embarrassingly stupid

Way to go guys :thup:

If you don't French kiss a gay today, you are a homophobe that's in the closet. I will proclaim it on this site until you are chased off the web & ruin your career. Plus sensitivity training.

Better pucker up.

Mannnn....I'm telling you, I really can't stand the super flamers. I don't know what it is, but it seems like all their eyes have the same look...like that look Al Franken's eyes get, like a half-way crossed eyes kinda deal.
Doesn't matter what race, same damn look in their eyes, that Al Franken face, I swear.
Capehart is an IDIOT.

You must be so relieved that he's your stepson. It's your wife's faulty genes, not yours.

Homonazis can't deal with the reality that homo man on homo man sex and intimacy is like nails on the chalkboard to normally wired hetero males. It's like puking on the dinner table. It's innately repulsive.
It's an affront, a rudeness. But homo fascists must force their way.

Homonazis can't deal with the reality that homo man on homo man sex and intimacy is like nails on the chalkboard to normally wired hetero males. It's like puking on the dinner table. It's innately repulsive.

Yep, obsessive compulsive, counter culture behavior that we all must embrace.

I'm sure that makes sense to some one?

The last people in America who are against gay people are social conservatives, the muslims they hate, and a bunch of black people who vote Democrat.

No wonder you all are so angry.

:laugh:

Aw haaaaaw !! Sounds like you are also exhibiting feelings of homosexuality !!

The last people in America who are against gay people are social conservatives, the muslims they hate, and a bunch of black people who vote Democrat.

No, logical thinkers are against same sex marriage.

Well except for that time way way way back there when 70% of black voters voted for Prop 8 in Cali.
It was a long long time ago though, all of 60.........,err, 6 years ago.

Forum List

Back