Lib days you have to like the Sam kiss or else

Homonazis can't deal with the reality that homo man on homo man sex and intimacy is like nails on the chalkboard to normally wired hetero males. It's like puking on the dinner table. It's innately repulsive.
It's an affront, a rudeness. But homo fascists must force their way.

The last people in America who are against gay people are social conservatives, the muslims they hate, and a bunch of black people who vote Democrat.

No wonder you all are so angry.

:laugh:

No, logical thinkers are against same sex marriage.

Wow what a compelling argument :rolleyes:

Homonazis can't deal with the reality that homo man on homo man sex and intimacy is like nails on the chalkboard to normally wired hetero males. It's like puking on the dinner table. It's innately repulsive.

100% agree with you. I just naturally don't like to be around or associate with them if I don't have to, which luckily is a rare occasion like a burger drive thru every once in awhile. It's their attitudes and mannerisms, can't help but be irritated by them. But sometimes they can crack you up too.

My buddy rented a room from a couple of homos awhile back during a split with his old lady. I was helping him move in and that night, the queers got into a catfight upstairs! They're all screaming "Yoooo Betch!", with that lisp and it was like a good 15 minutes of dishes breaking and thuds! LMAO! My buddy & I just sat in his room downstairs laughing until my sides were hurting! He lasted a week before moving out, said the house literally smelled like shit when he came home from work everyday.

How can they not notice the house smells like shit? Spray some damn potpourri spray or something, damn...

The last people in America who are against gay people are social conservatives, the muslims they hate, and a bunch of black people who vote Democrat.

Well except for that time way way way back there when 70% of black voters voted for Prop 8 in Cali.
It was a long long time ago though, all of 60.........,err, 6 years ago.

Yea... I included them in my post. Should I use smaller words next time I post so you can understand it? :dunno:

Well except for that time way way way back there when 70% of black voters voted for Prop 8 in Cali.

Yea... I included them in my post. Should I use smaller words next time I post so you can understand it? :dunno:

Sorry I missed that.

It certainly is true. Having a black candidate for president on the ballot will bring blacks to the voting booth in droves, and while they're there, they'll vote for the gay bash measure.

Sorry I missed that.

It certainly is true. Having a black candidate for president on the ballot will bring blacks to the voting booth in droves, and while they're there, they'll vote for the gay bash measure.

Here's another mark for your loss column:

Arkansas high court won't stay gay marriage ruling

No, logical thinkers are against same sex marriage.

You misplaces your comma. :D

There is nothing logical about gay marriage..nothing. If they want civil union that is fine. Don't try to pretend it's the same as real marriages and for fucks sake, don't adopt them children. You think the catholic church scandal is bad...wait until the flood of raped kids start growing up and speaking out just like they did in that incident.

You idiot liberals will have their rapes on your hands for being so guillable. If you think that scenario isn't plausable, you're a deluded moron. Period. End of story.

There is nothing logical about gay marriage..nothing. If they want civil union that is fine. Don't try to pretend it's the same as real marriages and for fucks sake, don't adopt them children. You think the catholic church scandal is bad...wait until the flood of raped kids start growing up and speaking out just like they did in that incident.

You idiot liberals will have their rapes on your hands for being so guillable. If you think that scenario isn't plausable, you're a deluded moron. Period. End of story.

Wow. It's sad that you're missing so much about this awesome world we live in because you're wasting your time with all that hate.

That sucks. Best of luck to ya.

Wow. It's sad that you're missing so much about this awesome world we live in because you're wasting your time with all that hate.

That sucks. Best of luck to ya.
I'm pretty sure Im missing out on a lot of things, a lot of things I have no interest in being involved in. You're a dupe who will have XXXXX XXXX on your concious because you're a scared little man afraid of being ostracized by your liberal idiot peers and won't think rationally.

Everything you think about homos is WRONG, take it from the ex president of the APA... The homos are just perverts & mentally ill. All the so-called science behind it is BOGUS. Watch it and quit enabling future XXXXX XXXX

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7NyX5CxGraE&feature=youtube_gdata_player]Gay science is all fake, how gays control psychology - YouTube[/ame]

Capehart is an IDIOT.

"Tolerance" is NOT a two-way street?

Sams wants "acceptance", not "tolerance"?

Well, Sams can want whatever he desires. "Acceptance" of his lifestyle and openly gay sexuality will NEVER happen. "Tolerance" is the best he will get, from SOME people.

Capehart tries to draw a parallel between Sams coming out as a homosexual to Jackie Robinson breaking the color barrier in baseball.

Jackie must be spinning in his grave right now.

My gay stepson and his "boyfriend" decided to move from Arkansas to Colorado where my wife and I lived. On their way here they broke down so I helped them financially at the tune of about $1200.00. I knew they were gay and I wasn't all too enthused about them moving to my neck of the woods but for my wife's sake I pretended to be "tolerant." (I emphasize the word "pretend"). Anyway, when they finally arrived we let them stay in one of the apartments at the complex we managed.

Anyway, after they settled in we all decided to have a chat and talk about their trip and their plans. I was only able to stay in the room for about 10 minutes then had to leave. They were both the most "flamboyant," flamers I had ever heard. Why in hell do homosexuals have to talk like wanna be old women with pronounced lisps while crossing their legs like two-bit whores? Anyway, from that moment forward my pretense and tolerance were tested to the highest limits. I could speak to them for 5 minutes max then had to hightail outta there.

Long story short, they weren't able to tolerate the harsh, Denver winter so they sneaked out of town without paying me back in full. The way I see it, the $800.00 they still owed me was worth their disappearing from my comfort zone. :D

Digging the scare quotes, are we?

Mannnn....I'm telling you, I really can't stand the super flamers. I don't know what it is, but it seems like all their eyes have the same look...like that look Al Franken's eyes get, like a half-way crossed eyes kinda deal.
Doesn't matter what race, same damn look in their eyes, that Al Franken face, I swear.
My gay stepson and his "boyfriend" decided to move from Arkansas to Colorado where my wife and I lived. On their way here they broke down so I helped them financially at the tune of about $1200.00. I knew they were gay and I wasn't all too enthused about them moving to my neck of the woods but for my wife's sake I pretended to be "tolerant." (I emphasize the word "pretend). Anyway, when they finally arrived we let them stay in one of the apartments at the complex we managed.

Anyway, after they settled in we all decided to have a chat and talk about their trip and their plans. I was only able to stay in the room for about 10 minutes then had to leave. They were both the most "flamboyant," flamers I had ever heard. Why in hell do homosexuals have to talk like wanna be old women with pronounced lisps while crossing their legs like two-bit whores? Anyway, from that moment forward my pretense and tolerance were tested to the highest limits. I could speak to them for 5 minutes max then had to hightail outta there.

Long story short, they weren't able to tolerate the harsh, Denver winter so they sneaked out of town without paying me back in full. The way I see it, the $800.00 they still owed me was worth their disappearing from my comfort zone. :D
You must be so relieved that he's your stepson. It's your wife's faulty genes, not yours.
That's gonna leave a mark.

Forum List

Back