Lib days you have to like the Sam kiss or else

Capehart is an IDIOT.

"Tolerance" is NOT a two-way street?

Sams wants "acceptance", not "tolerance"?

Well, Sams can want whatever he desires. "Acceptance" of his lifestyle and openly gay sexuality will NEVER happen. "Tolerance" is the best he will get, from SOME people.

Capehart tries to draw a parallel between Sams coming out as a homosexual to Jackie Robinson breaking the color barrier in baseball.

Jackie must be spinning in his grave right now.

My gay stepson and his "boyfriend" decided to move from Arkansas to Colorado where my wife and I lived. On their way here they broke down so I helped them financially at the tune of about $1200.00. I knew they were gay and I wasn't all too enthused about them moving to my neck of the woods but for my wife's sake I pretended to be "tolerant." (I emphasize the word "pretend). Anyway, when they finally arrived we let them stay in one of the apartments at the complex we managed.

Anyway, after they settled in we all decided to have a chat and talk about their trip and their plans. I was only able to stay in the room for about 10 minutes then had to leave. They were both the most "flamboyant," flamers I had ever heard. Why in hell do homosexuals have to talk like wanna be old women with pronounced lisps while crossing their legs like two-bit whores? Anyway, from that moment forward my pretense and tolerance were tested to the highest limits. I could speak to them for 5 minutes max then had to hightail outta there.

Long story short, they weren't able to tolerate the harsh, Denver winter so they sneaked out of town without paying me back in full. The way I see it, the $800.00 they still owed me was worth their disappearing from my comfort zone. :D

Gee, how "christian" of you.

Except for repaying the loan, you're wrong.

But, you have every right to believe anything you want. You just don't have the right to expect others to agree with you.

The gays should take your advice.
Capehart is an IDIOT.

Well, Sams can want whatever he desires. "Acceptance" of his lifestyle and openly gay sexuality will NEVER happen. "Tolerance" is the best he will get, from SOME people.

Capehart tries to draw a parallel between Sams coming out as a homosexual to Jackie Robinson breaking the color barrier in baseball.

My gay stepson and his "boyfriend" decided to move from Arkansas to Colorado where my wife and I lived. On their way here they broke down so I helped them financially at the tune of about $1200.00. I knew they were gay and I wasn't all too enthused about them moving to my neck of the woods but for my wife's sake I pretended to be "tolerant." (I emphasize the word "pretend). Anyway, when they finally arrived we let them stay in one of the apartments at the complex we managed.

Anyway, after they settled in we all decided to have a chat and talk about their trip and their plans. I was only able to stay in the room for about 10 minutes then had to leave. They were both the most "flamboyant," flamers I had ever heard. Why in hell do homosexuals have to talk like wanna be old women with pronounced lisps while crossing their legs like two-bit whores? Anyway, from that moment forward my pretense and tolerance were tested to the highest limits. I could speak to them for 5 minutes max then had to hightail outta there.

Long story short, they weren't able to tolerate the harsh, Denver winter so they sneaked out of town without paying me back in full. The way I see it, the $800.00 they still owed me was worth their disappearing from my comfort zone. :D

Gee, how "christian" of you.

Except for repaying the loan, you're wrong.

But, you have every right to believe anything you want. You just don't have the right to expect others to agree with you.

Sure...I believe you.

Oh you don't have to believe me sweetheart. I'm not sure if you know this, but you thinking I'm gay doesn't actually make me gay. I'll continue happily living my life as a straight woman and not think again about that one sad dude on a message board who has some serious internal issues with sexuality in general. It's a crazy concept, I know.

So you'd be unhappily living your life if you were a lesbian? Homophobe.

Funny how you just said me saying you're gay doesn't mean you are, yet you turn around and try to claim I have "internal sexual problems"(Whatever that's supposed to mean). I suppose you don't mind looking like a hypocrite.

Yup, that's definitely what I meant there. Well reasoned.

I didn't say that you had "internal sexual problems" (freudian slip?), I said that you had "serious internal issues with sexuality in general".

Internal sexual problems, issues, whatever it's all the same thing. We can play word games all day. You were implying I am a Closet faggot, dyke.

So you're still a hypocrite. You should quit while you can.

Internal sexual problems, issues, whatever it's all the same thing. We can play word games all day. You were implying I am a Closet faggot, dyke.

If I had wanted to imply that you were a "closet faggot" I would have asked you if your username was what it is because you have lockjaw from all the blowjobs you've been giving to dudes at bus stop gloryholes.

Love and kisses,
Dyke

If I had wanted to imply that you were a "closet faggot" I would have asked you if your username was what it is because you have lockjaw from all the blowjobs you've been giving to dudes at bus stop gloryholes.

Love and kisses,
Dyke
That's the best you've got? Being ignorant of John Locke and assuming because I added jaw to it that it has sexual connotations.

Well, you are a carpet munching liberal so I shouldn't expect much else.

And now you've added sexual harrasser to your already poor disposition of clam bumper? Is there any form of indecency you won't affiliate with?

Love and kisses,
Dyke
That's the best you've got? Being ignorant of John Locke and assuming because I added jaw to it that it has sexual connotations.

Well, you are a carpet munching liberal so I shouldn't expect much else.

And now you've added sexual harrasser to your already poor disposition of clam bumper? Is there any form of indecency you won't affiliate with?

Don't get mad at me because you made bad choices in life. But please keep going, because I am literally sitting here laughing about you saying that I'm sexually harassing you while calling me a "clam bumper" in the very same sentence. Obliviousness like that is super entertaining. You are my new favorite, for realsies.

WTF does making bad life choices have to do with what we are talking about? I never even mentioned anything about my life choices, dummy...smh

Believe me, I am entertained..not angered by you. You see, Im not a liberal..So I can control my emotions, and you can't. When I use the terms "faggot" or "dyke" in a post to folks like yourself..you do exactly what I want you to do.

You won't be able to get a rise out of me. Let's continue, this is fun.

WTF does making bad life choices have to do with what we are talking about? I never even mentioned anything about my life choices, dummy...smh

Believe me, I am entertained..not angered by you. You see, Im not a liberal..So I can control my emotions, and you can't. When I use the terms "faggot" or "dyke" in a post to folks like yourself..you do exactly what I want you to do.

*sigh*
"Bad life choices" is a turn of phrase referring to the fact that you chose a username that lends itself to easy gay sex jokes while being a blatant homophobe.

You seem to be struggling here. Can you not keep up? Is it going to be like this every time? Because I'm not sure that I want you as my new plaything if you aren't quick enough to keep pace.

I'm not afraid of nor hate faggots, one of my uncles is a faggot & one of my cousins died of AIDS from being one. My uncle is HIV positive, thanks to the advancements of medicine, he has never went into full blown AIDS. You people need to have a rude awakening...it's wrong. You want me to be nice about it after your filth took family members? You have got another thing coming. It is wrong..nature or God...however you want to view it...tells you it's wrong by design. I don't feel sorry for my relative mind you, he was a snarky ass faggot liberal like you & the rest. You reap what you sow.

*sigh*
"Bad life choices" is a turn of phrase referring to the fact that you chose a username that lends itself to easy gay sex jokes while being a blatant homophobe.

You seem to be struggling here. Can you not keep up? Is it going to be like this every time? Because I'm not sure that I want you as my new plaything if you aren't quick enough to keep pace.

Capehart is an IDIOT.

Silliness from you. LGBT acceptance grows, and the hate of LGBT shrinks. Tough to be you.

I'm not afraid of nor hate faggots, one of my uncles is a faggot & one of my cousins died of AIDS from being one. My uncle is HIV positive, thanks to the advancements of medicine, he has never went into full blown AIDS. You people need to have a rude awakening...it's wrong. You want me to be nice about it after your filth took family members? You have got another thing coming. It is wrong..nature or God...however you want to view it...tells you it's wrong by design. I don't feel sorry for my relative mind you, he was a snarky ass faggot liberal like you & the rest. You reap what you sow.

*sigh*

Man, you DO sound like an emotionally sound person. I bet it's super fun times being part of your family. Don't worry hun, I won't try to get a rise out of you. Not like I could compete with all those truckers on that front anyway.

*sigh*

On a totally less snarky note, based on this post, it sounds like you're glad that your cousin died of AIDs and that your uncle has HIV, so I'm not sure what the whole "woe is me your filth took ma family" bit in the middle is about.

I'm just telling you how fed up Ive gotten with this stuff. I'm not angry, I use those words hoping others catch on. You people want to act like you have the morality market cornered.. Think it's cool to screw people's lives off over trivial shit....if bullying is how you want to do it, fuck you...we can do that too. I will be damned if you loons win without a fight.
*sigh*

Man, you DO sound like an emotionally sound person. I bet it's super fun times being part of your family. Don't worry hun, I won't try to get a rise out of you. Not like I could compete with all those truckers on that front anyway.

Did what I posted read as of I was saying "woe is me"? Nope. I'm saying it hit close enough to home to finally say fuck this shit. You want to be gay, fine.. But you assholes are not handing children over to these perverts. Not without a fight. It is WRONG. I don't think we should make being a faggot illegal... But giving a whole sale societal acceptance stamp of approval..no.

You people are like the Nazis you claim to hate. Following bullshit ideology and do not care if you drive humanity into the ground.

I get it... You want to be seen as a nice person... But you need to wake up

*sigh*

On a totally less snarky note, based on this post, it sounds like you're glad that your cousin died of AIDs and that your uncle has HIV, so I'm not sure what the whole "woe is me your filth took ma family" bit in the middle is about.

Watching two guys kissing makes me quizy. Sorry, I'm wired that way. If gays want to say that they can't help being gay, fine. Just don't make out in public if I'm part of the public because I might puke on you. I can't help being that way.

Forum List

Back