lib politicians pushing for end to gay blood donation ban

Oh libbies!

2% of the population are 62 percent of all HIV infections. yet you want to risk contaminating the entire blood supply so you fucking cock sucking liberal queers can feel good about yourselves? You are bordering on criminality now. You fucking deviants.

Do you have to be such a hateful prick about practically everything? Of course you do. If it will piss you off even more I am all for this.

Do you have to be such a hateful prick about practically everything? Of course you do. If it will piss you off even more I am all for this.

I wondered what part of you was occupied....now I know.

I'm sure the bloodbanks don't check for viruses, do they? What a dumbass.

I am as well as long as the blood is tested for AIDS before being used in a transfusion.

Of course that presents an unintended consequence of who pays for the testing of the blood, since every pint of donated blood must be tested.

I am as well as long as the blood is tested for AIDS before being used in a transfusion.

Of course that presents an unintended consequence of who pays for the testing of the blood, since every pint of donated blood must be tested.

It already is as well as a bunch of other blood borne diseases.

If gay blood saves your life one day will you ask them to try to take it back out?

75% of people seroconvert/become HIV+ within 20 days of being infected
95% by 2months
99.5% by 6 months

So what happens if you had sex with someone who has HIV and you go in to donate blood the next day or before that 20 day period?

So you'll risk people's lives just to "piss me off"?

What kind of sick freak are you?

95% by 2months
99.5% by 6 months

So what happens if you had sex with someone who has HIV and you go in to donate blood the next day or before that 20 day period?

A great question for people of all sexualities to think about

Last edited:

Gays are the highest at risk group for HIV. HIV can take up to 6 months to show up in blood testing, that means the odds of people getting infected by donor blood will go up as a consequence.

95% by 2months
99.5% by 6 months

The same thing that happens now when heteros or gay people who lie and donate catch it. When is the last time you heard of anyone catching AIDS from transfusion? Hasn't been a problem for quite some time now.

95% by 2months
99.5% by 6 months

You don't automatically get it. But if that person DID get it and then donated blood the next day, the testing of the blood will come back negative at that point, and whomever gets that blood will be infected by HIV.

95% by 2months
99.5% by 6 months

The same thing that happens now when heteros or gay people who lie and donate catch it. When is the last time you heard of anyone catching AIDS from transfusion? Hasn't been a problem for quite some time now.

First case of HIV from blood transfusion traced to Missouri donor : Lifestyles

Since gays are the highest risk group for HIV, the odds will go up.

Are you prepared to sacrifice lives to be politically correct?

Oh, lookie! Another gay Stevie gay thread!

7XeGAnR.jpg

If gay blood saves your life one day will you ask them to try to take it back out?

If you think it's so great, why don't you and all liberals use up all the gay donated blood when you need a transfusion and you take the risk, rather than subjected others to unecessary risk?

95% by 2months
99.5% by 6 months

You don't automatically get it. But if that person DID get it and then donated blood the next day, the testing of the blood will come back negative at that point, and whomever gets that blood will be infected by HIV.

Said medical expert extraordinaire novasteve

Oh, lookie! Another gay Stevie gay thread!

7XeGAnR.jpg

Yes, because faggots like you are prepared to risk other people's lives so you can pretend you are "normal".

I hope gays are charged with murder when they infect people if this passes. It's absolutely reckless to do this , especially for politically correct purposes.

I cannot believe you are suck a fucking deviant you would risk other people's lives to pretend you aren't a deviant freak.

You are suck evil, soulless monsters. How can you support this?

Forum List

Back