Liberal Boycott of a Restaurant Fails Once Again. LOL This is CLASSIC!!!

You mean the minority and dying breed you are. Let's see if they can survive without help and living off others.

Donations have crossed $750,000

This must be a big embarrassment to these hateful Moon Bats that thinks everybody should hate Christians and freedom of religion like they do.

Of course these turkeys never understood the tremendous support that Chick Fil A got from the American people either so they are generally clueless about things like this. I guess that comes from only listening to Libtard idiots like Al Sharpton and Rachael Maddow.

I don't advocate violence either.

You said you were confused, I just told you the reasoning, I never said or suggested you were violent.

Those that bullied the pizza parlor threatened violence. That is all, and others, instead of reacting in violence, donated to the pizza parlor owner.

So a bunch of bigots donating money to make a specific bigot rich is your idea of combatting violence? Like I said, that's confusing.

Your reading comprehension is really bad. Bigots threatened violence and tried to bully a pizza parlor owner for having a different opinion. I do realize liberals are not as liberal in giving money but to conservatives, giving is very much a part of them.

It's your money. Give what you want to who you want. I just haven't figured out your reason in this case. Do you think it will accomplish anything?

I didn't donate to them, but I understand why they are getting donations. The left wing nutters threatened violence and tried to bully them into agreeing with them. They left wing nazis tried to make them not have a differing opinion. This backlash whether you agree or understand is a backlash about liberal nut jobs forcing their opinions on others. That is a pretty simple reason.

So it's that easy to get right wingers to throw away their money? I'll make a point to remember that.

If that is what you and others want to believe, knock yourself out.

You mean the minority and dying breed you are. Let's see if they can survive without help and living off others.

Donations have crossed $750,000

This must be a big embarrassment to these hateful Moon Bats that thinks everybody should hate Christians and freedom of religion like they do.

Of course these turkeys never understood the tremendous support that Chick Fil A got from the American people either so they are generally clueless about things like this. I guess that comes from only listening to Libtard idiots like Al Sharpton and Rachael Maddow.
Is that like the most ironic post ever?

The reason the Republican Party is no longer the Grand Old Party is because it has been supplanted by members of the Crazy Right Wing, like you. Real Republicans and real conservatives ought to call out the idiot fringe of which you are a loud member.

There is nothing patriotic in a loud minorities efforts to divide a nation, you and the other members of the fringe have every right to hold insane opinions, but to constantly attack the majority is beyond the pale - you and others like you have more in common with murderous Islam than with the Founders of this nation.

The Democrats have become the party of extreme Left Wing ideologue and we saw a great example of that in the attack on freedom of religion in Indiana. The Left has always hated religion because they feel all loyalties should be concentrated on the government.

They constantly attack anyone believing in Constitutional freedoms or personal responsibility and the really hate the idea of fiscal responsibility and limited government and taxation.

They have put the minority in this country on a welfare plantation in order to secure them as a voting block. They don't give a shit about minorities because if they did they wouldn't have elected a President that increased minority unemployment and put millions on the welfare roles rather than stimulate capitalism that would have created real jobs for them. .

The Founders of this country would roll over int their graves if they ever saw what the Liberals have done to undermine individual freedom and the rights that they fought so hard to secure for this nation.

[a simple review of those who thanked Flash and agreed with him is sufficient evidence that he too is a partisan hack and a loud member of the idiot fringe.]

Flash echoes others' biases, and his lack of critical thinking are two merit badges necessary to gain entry into the idiot fringe. Obviously he has made it.

That said, I wonder if Flash considered the reaction of the Founders whenever they confronted a Tory who was undermining the Founders efforts to toss off the yoke of the British Empire. Did the Founders praise the Tory and give him gifts of pound's
sterling?

The Crazy New Right has adopted some of the character flaws of Puritanism, castigating those who were different in thought or action.

See: The Crucible by Arthur Miller Reviews Discussion Bookclubs Lists

Didn't the lefty nutters try to force the pizza place to conform to their ideas? They threatened violence and used bullying tactics to shut down the pizza place's opinions.

I don't see much different between the nutters on the left and the nutters on the right.
Welcome to Coercion, a very important tool used by societies throughout all of human history.

You mean it's an important tool used by government. That's what civilized people have been trying to eliminate for most of recorded history.

So a bunch of bigots donating money to make a specific bigot rich is your idea of combatting violence? Like I said, that's confusing.

Your reading comprehension is really bad. Bigots threatened violence and tried to bully a pizza parlor owner for having a different opinion. I do realize liberals are not as liberal in giving money but to conservatives, giving is very much a part of them.

It's your money. Give what you want to who you want. I just haven't figured out your reason in this case. Do you think it will accomplish anything?

I didn't donate to them, but I understand why they are getting donations. The left wing nutters threatened violence and tried to bully them into agreeing with them. They left wing nazis tried to make them not have a differing opinion. This backlash whether you agree or understand is a backlash about liberal nut jobs forcing their opinions on others. That is a pretty simple reason.

So it's that easy to get right wingers to throw away their money? I'll make a point to remember that.

You have to wonder why the Justice department hasnt gotten involved in this. The owners constitutional rights and all........

Imo the founders would be astonished at public accommodation laws. Of course they either participate enthusiastically, or ignored, the rape and murder of millions slaves. And we now have amendments to the constitution they never imagined.

I can't say I favor using the power of the state to force private contracting for non-professional services, but the pizza guy is hardly a victory for the bigots, because in the future other restaurants will be circumspect in saying they'd discriminate, because even the bigots will figure out paying people to not bake is a losing proposition. LOL

Which bigots? The one bigots trying to force a viewpoint on another person by threatening violence or the bigots that are fighting gay marriage? I see lots of bigots on all sides.

Sure they are taking handouts. They couldn't do it on their own with their philosophy and the people spoke. So now they are taking handouts because they are failures in their business.
Understand!

Don't you wish they could stand on their own feet and make a living the decent way.
And not accept a handout.

They were standing on their feet until liberal threatened to shut them off.
They didn't asked for donation nor set the gofundme page.

Handout or reparation?

The fact that many more people support the pizzaria owners than the queers really makes your blood boil, doesn't it?

You have to wonder why the Justice department hasnt gotten involved in this. The owners constitutional rights and all........

They don't care about justice, they care about looks. Many laws are broken and potential civil rights by the threats, however is would look bad for the Justice Department to care.

The reason the Republican Party is no longer the Grand Old Party is because it has been supplanted by members of the Crazy Right Wing, like you. Real Republicans and real conservatives ought to call out the idiot fringe of which you are a loud member.

There is nothing patriotic in a loud minorities efforts to divide a nation, you and the other members of the fringe have every right to hold insane opinions, but to constantly attack the majority is beyond the pale - you and others like you have more in common with murderous Islam than with the Founders of this nation.

The Democrats have become the party of extreme Left Wing ideologue and we saw a great example of that in the attack on freedom of religion in Indiana. The Left has always hated religion because they feel all loyalties should be concentrated on the government.

They constantly attack anyone believing in Constitutional freedoms or personal responsibility and the really hate the idea of fiscal responsibility and limited government and taxation.

They have put the minority in this country on a welfare plantation in order to secure them as a voting block. They don't give a shit about minorities because if they did they wouldn't have elected a President that increased minority unemployment and put millions on the welfare roles rather than stimulate capitalism that would have created real jobs for them. .

The Founders of this country would roll over int their graves if they ever saw what the Liberals have done to undermine individual freedom and the rights that they fought so hard to secure for this nation.

[a simple review of those who thanked Flash and agreed with him is sufficient evidence that he too is a partisan hack and a loud member of the idiot fringe.]

Flash echoes others' biases, and his lack of critical thinking are two merit badges necessary to gain entry into the idiot fringe. Obviously he has made it.

That said, I wonder if Flash considered the reaction of the Founders whenever they confronted a Tory who was undermining the Founders efforts to toss off the yoke of the British Empire. Did the Founders praise the Tory and give him gifts of pound's
sterling?

The Crazy New Right has adopted some of the character flaws of Puritanism, castigating those who were different in thought or action.

Didn't the lefty nutters try to force the pizza place to conform to their ideas? They threatened violence and used bullying tactics to shut down the pizza place's opinions.

I don't see much different between the nutters on the left and the nutters on the right.
Welcome to Coercion, a very important tool used by societies throughout all of human history.

You mean it's an important tool used by government. That's what civilized people have been trying to eliminate for most of recorded history.
I meant what I said, infant.

Sure they are taking handouts. They couldn't do it on their own with their philosophy and the people spoke. So now they are taking handouts because they are failures in their business.
Understand!

Don't you wish they could stand on their own feet and make a living the decent way.
And not accept a handout.

They were standing on their feet until liberal threatened to shut them off.
They didn't asked for donation nor set the gofundme page.

Handout or reparation?

The fact that many more people support the pizzaria owners than the queers really makes your blood boil, doesn't it?

If you call laughing so hard till my side hurts boiling my blood, then OK.

sterling?

Big bully. :fu:

sterling?

How does one know what you mean when your posts are so full of lies and misused words?

sterling?

How does one know what you mean when your posts are so full of lies and misused words?
They are full of neither, you fucking infant.

They are full of neither, you fucking infant.

Everything you post is a lie, you fucking Nazi.

Forum List

Back