Liberal Democrats dont really believe in Evolution/ Darwinism...

Wyatt earp

Diamond Member
Apr 21, 2012
...when it comes to humans. According to liberals, every other living organism can adapt to their environment and evolve to survive... but humans, particularly poor humans {specifically poor minority humans}, need federal government intervention in order to survive.

...when it comes to humans. According to liberals, every other living organism can adapt to their environment and evolve to survive... but humans, particularly poor humans {specifically poor minority humans}, need federal government intervention in order to survive.

what other organism survives on a Goods and Services Economy ?

Yikes.

Evolution takes place over millions and billions of years, not a generation.

Someone tell me this was a joke thread.

Evolution happens at whatever pace it needs. If a species dies out because it cannot adapt fast enough another species will take advantage of that gap and step in. That might take a few years, but it will not take millions of years.

What is this I don't even

Yikes.

Evolution happens at whatever pace it needs. If a species dies out because it cannot adapt fast enough another species will take advantage of that gap and step in. That might take a few years, but it will not take millions of years.

I don't think you understand how evolution works. Evolution is about successive generations. It's not about one already evolved species filling in a niche within the span of a few years.

Go back to high school Quantum Windbag.

Maybe humans DID evolve.......to the point that the majority will all give up a small amount of what they have in order to be sure the poor, dumb, disabled and down on their luck folks dont starve to death. Just saying, maybe we did evolve, and thats how we evolved.

Although, I dont think you understand the theory of evolution, as your example isn't how it works.

Darwinism argues against the Left they are weak limp wristed sissy boys.

Highly evolved creatures such as dolphins, domestic dogs and primates are capable of empathy; that natural quality that John Locke described as the basis of society:

"when his own preservation comes not in competition, ought he, as much as he can, to preserve the rest of mankind"

Yikes.

I don't think you understand how evolution works. Evolution is about successive generations. It's not about one already evolved species filling in a niche within the span of a few years.

I understand a lot better than you do how it works. When the meteor wiped the dinosaurs off the face of the Earth it did not take millions of years for life to come back, if it had there would have been a massive gap in the fossil record.

Would you prefer an America where children from poor families who could not pay for their education simply not get an education?

As living things advance as a society, the become less violent, not more.

Would you prefer an America where children from poor families who could not pay for their education simply not get an education?

Do you really think government-run schools are the only avenue to education?

Why do you insist on giving responses to people's posts that have nothing to do with what we posted?

Are you a mental retard?

I understand a lot better than you do how it works. When the meteor wiped the dinosaurs off the face of the Earth it did not take millions of years for life to come back, if it had there would have been a massive gap in the fossil record.

No, in that theory it only took "a few years". oh Quantum Windbag... The original post I responded to is baffling retarded, and I don't know how you can be under the impression that you understand how evolution works a lot better than I do.

The OP thinks it's wrong to educate poor children whose parents can't pay for it. Do you agree?

Will it make America a better place if we only educate those who can pay for it?

The OP thinks it's wrong to educate poor children whose parents can't pay for it. Do you agree?

Will it make America a better place if we only educate those who can pay for it?

No, no, you misunderstand. They want everyone to get vouchers or go to charter schools...

so that everyone will be equally ignorant about how evolution works

Forum List

Back