Liberal Heads Explode As South Dakota Becomes 2nd State To Become Permitless Gun-Carry State

I doubt there is anyone who cares what happens in S. Dakota.
Are you being disingenuous, or are you just that stupid?

You think both sides of the 'gun' issue are not paying attention to what is going on here with the passage of this law?

:p

You think both sides of the 'gun' issue are not paying attention to what is going on here with the passage of this law?

Youre just that stupid. No one cares what goes on in S. Dakota except people that live in S. Dakota or nutcases that substitute their dicks for a gun. :rolleyes:

The only way this would have caught my attention would be if they outlawed guns.

Some die hard fans are probably paying attention but the rest don't give a shit if they strap those fuckers on their backs and parade around with them. South Dakota is a meaningless state.

the only people at risk of being shot are rednecks trying to pork sheep at night, and get mistaken for coyotes.

South Dakota Becomes Latest Permitless Gun-Carry State

"South Dakota governor Kristi Noem (R.) signed the state's permitless carry bill into law on Thursday.

The bill,
SB47, eliminates the state's requirement that residents obtain a permit in order to legally carry a firearm. Instead, so long as a resident is legally allowed to possess a firearm, they are legally allowed to carry it concealed on their person.

Noem said the new law is in line with the country's founding principles and protects South Dakotans gun rights.

"Our Founding Fathers believed so firmly in our right to bear arms that they enshrined it into the Constitution,"
she tweeted. "This constitutional carry legislation will further protect the Second Amendment rights of law-abiding South Dakotans."

:clap:

Laws should be passed to uphold, defend, and protect our constitutional Rights, to punish Law BREAKERS, not those who adhere to the law.

(BTW, one of the 1st things Dictators do, in countries like Venezuela, is confiscate all the guns...to prevent the people from fighting back against oppression, etc... Look at Venezuela and the people now.)

The leftist's heads explode whenever their agenda is threatened. It confounds them that they have failed at brainwashing all the people.

They refuse to have an honest debate, based on facts, because they have no argument. They conditioned many people to decide things based on feelings instead of truth. They want people disarmed. Tyrants ALWAYS do that so they can push their radical agenda unopposed. There is no truth to their arguments. Government cannot and will not protect an unarmed population. The cop that refused to go in after an active school shooter didn't get in trouble because he was not obligated to try and save lives. Yet, the state insists that cops, who may be 20 or 30 minutes away when our lives are threatened, is good enough. Fact is that governments who disarmed the people ended up killing their own people. A new generation of indoctrinated useful idiots want to head down the same dead end road.

We have a RIGHT to defend ourselves. Government did not grant us that right nor do they have the power to take that right away. We have a right to defend ourselves. Not just against criminals but against all enemies, even if the enemy is government. That is what the left opposes. They do not care about saving lives, only about saving their agenda.

Some die hard fans are probably paying attention but the rest don't give a shit if they strap those fuckers on their backs and parade around with them. South Dakota is a meaningless state.
Yeah, Hillary flew over that state also, ended up she lost bigly....

Yeah, Hillary flew over that state also, ended up she lost bigly....

Now that really doesn't make sense but wouldn't expect anything less from you to bring Hillary into something she has nothing to do with or for that matter probably thinks S.D. is just another pimple on a bulls ass.

I am not seeing any heads exploding, but I applaud South Dakota’s expansion of personal liberty. I’ve wrote to my state representative and senator pushing to them to support similar legislation here in the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania.

You're in Pennsylvania? Oh, J*sus Christo! So am I.

I believe South Dakota is the 16th state to adopt permit less carry. With Wolf in office it will never happen in PA. He is a typical Lib gun control Bot.

Last edited:
  • Thanks
Reactions: mdk
I didnt know people actually lived in S. Dakota. What do they do out there?

In winter months they diddle if you know what I mean and in summer months well I guess they diddle too.
I've honestly never met anyone from the state so I have no clue what kind of people live out there. The population cant be that large.

Salt of the Earth Rural folks. They work hard, they play hard and are generally extremely nice. I Pheasant Hunt there. It's a beautiful wide open state.

Doesn't it just chap your drawers that they get to cast electoral college votes?

We need nationwide reciprocity. Not good carrying thru non-reciprocal states.
If a gay marriage certificate is good in the state that makes it, then has to be recognized in all the other 50 states, then a conceal carry permit that is good in the state that makes it, MUST be recognized in all the other 50 states, and that is the equal protection clause.

qual Protection Clause
The Equal Protection Clause is part of the Fourteenth Amendment to the United States Constitution. The clause, which took effect in 1868, provides that no state shall deny to any person within its jurisdiction "the equal protection of the laws".
Equal Protection Clause - Wikipedia
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Equal_Protection_Clause
It is called Comity.

Forum List

Back