Liberal Judge Invites More Hispanics to US Soil

White People with love of country left urban areas 70’s and 80’s.. as soon as Latin culture and African culture reaches where they moved to shit is going to hit the fan.
Just like when Mexicans messed with white Texans and we ended up conquering Mexico....

Just wait.. you are going to piss is off again

Keep moving.
Our history we conquer and defeat you always

Who's "we," kid? You have never defeated anyone or anything.

White People with love of country left urban areas 70’s and 80’s.. as soon as Latin culture and African culture reaches where they moved to shit is going to hit the fan.
Just like when Mexicans messed with white Texans and we ended up conquering Mexico....

Keep moving.

Open a history book jap, my people put you in interment camps lol you took it like a good boy haha

Keep moving.

Open a history book ...

I’ve read more history books than you have ever read anything, kid.

Keep moving.

Open a history book ...

I’ve read more history books than you have ever read anything, kid.
Get your money back! Lol you’re retarted! Haha and tiny

....my people put you in interment camps ....

A). They were concentration camps

B). My ancestors came here from Ireland

C). YOU never have and never will put anyone anywhere. YOU have done exactly NOTHING, ever

C). YOU never have and never will put anyone anywhere. YOU have done exactly NOTHING, ever
I am! I’m carrying on my American traditions! That’s value

YOU have done nothing, absolutely nothing. You’re just a worthless little punk taking up space in my country.

If you really loved America, you’d go do something real and practical to prove it.

Last edited:

I am! I’m carrying on my American traditions! That’s value

YOU have done nothing, absolutely nothing. You’re just a worthless little punk taking up space in my country.
Ok tiny calm down

Forum List

Back