Liberal Judge Invites More Hispanics to US Soil

Do you really think the judge made it up?
The Hart-Cellar Act among other federal laws.
Yes it's a bogus ruling, judicial activism without a doubt.
This is more proof we need to fight to take our country back from the pro-diversity crowd.

<< Trump rule restricting asylum seekers struck down by court >>

Trump rule restricting asylum seekers struck down by court - Reuters
“Liberal Judge Invites More Hispanics to US Soil”

This is a lie.

This is the truth:

‘A federal judge in the District of Columbia on Friday threw out a Trump administration policy barring migrants who illegally crossed the border from seeking asylum, finding that it violated the Immigration and Nationality Act.

The administration's policy, signed last November, aimed to temporarily bar migrants who illegally cross into the US through the southern border from seeking asylum outside of official ports of entry.

"[A]liens have a statutory right to seek asylum regardless of whether they enter the United States at a designated port of entry, and defendants may not extinguish that statutory right by regulation or proclamation," wrote District Judge Randolph Moss, an Obama appointee.

Late last year, a federal judge in California blocked Trump's asylum ban and the Supreme Court later upheld the judge's order.’

Trump’s bigoted, wrongheaded policy violated immigration law.

Trump asylum ban is illegal, federal judge rules - CNNPolitics

It should be struck down those people want a better life.
What about poor Americans?

Talk to your boy Trump his tax cuts are going to the rich.
Wages have gone up under trump, more jobs, best economic times.. poor people are struggling in democrat run towns, and you flood them with the world poor.. why??

1.Trump’s total contribution to the national debt is projected to top $4.1

2.Analysts warn the debt will climb even higher under the new budget deal, which provides a broad outline for $2.7 trillion in spending and raises the debt ceiling over the next two years. That amounts to a $320 billion increase over spending limits

3.Wages are stagnant

4.Farmers going bankrupt

5.tariffs hurting Americans

6.Econemy about to burst
Lol if you say so lol

Haha you need to stop talking

What about poor Americans?

Talk to your boy Trump his tax cuts are going to the rich.
Wages have gone up under trump, more jobs, best economic times.. poor people are struggling in democrat run towns, and you flood them with the world poor.. why??

1.Trump’s total contribution to the national debt is projected to top $4.1

2.Analysts warn the debt will climb even higher under the new budget deal, which provides a broad outline for $2.7 trillion in spending and raises the debt ceiling over the next two years. That amounts to a $320 billion increase over spending limits

3.Wages are stagnant

4.Farmers going bankrupt

5.tariffs hurting Americans

6.Econemy about to burst
Lol if you say so lol

Haha you need to stop talking
Or yo can provide a link haha

Do you really think the judge made it up?

The Hart-Cellar Act among other federal laws.
Yep

Neat. Are you aware that people seeking asylum have a legal right to do so? This isn't even about illegal immigration.
Legally yes, not illegally. I give two shits fkwad your crying game

Sorry, you're wrong.

This site should help explain it for you. There are even further links you can click on, knock yourself out.

Does Illegal Entry to the U.S. or Lying and Using False Documents at Entry Create Problems When Applying for Asylum?

Illegal Entry Is Not a Ground of Inadmissibility for Asylum Applicants
Unlike many other categories of applicants for immigration benefits, people seeking asylum in the U.S. are not barred by having made an illegal entry; for example, sneaked across the U.S. border. Huge numbers of past asylum applicants found that entering the U.S. without permission was their only or best way to get to safety and flee the persecution they faced at home.

The language of the Immigration and Nationality Act says “any alien” can apply for asylum if he or she is “physically present in the United States . . . irrespective of such alien’s status.” (See I.N.A. Section 208(a).)

Before you have a chance to submit your asylum application, however, you are at risk of removal; be sure to read What if ICE Arrests Me for Being Illegal Before I've Submitted My Asylum Application (Form I-589)?.

This is absolutely true. It's 100% legal to come here illegally and ask for asylum as long as you do within one year of arriving here.
Legally being here

Trump ain't doing shit!

• Due to President Trump’s pro-growth policies, real gross domestic product (GDP) growth exceeded 3 percent over the last four quarters.
  • Real GDP grew at annual rates of 3.4 percent in the third quarter of 2018 and 4.2 percent in the second quarter.
  • More than 5 million jobs have been created since President Trump’s election and the unemployment rate remains below 4 percent.
  • This is the eighth time this year that the unemployment rate has been below 4 percent.
  • Prior to this year, the unemployment rate had fallen below 4 percent only five times since 1970.
  • The unemployment rate for African Americans in May fell to 5.9 percent, which is the lowest rate on record.
  • Asian and Hispanic-American unemployment rates have reached record lows this year.
    • Initial weekly jobless claims have hit a nearly 50-year low under President Trump.
    • Under President Trump, job openings outnumber the unemployed for the first time on record.
    • Recently, more than two-thirds of Americans rated “now” as a good time to find a quality job, tying a record high in a poll by Gallup.
    • Americans are seeing more money in their pockets thanks to the booming economy.
    • In recent months, workers have seen their largest nominal year over year wage growth in nearly a decade.
    • In 2017, real median household income rose to a post-recession high.
    • President Trump’s policies are helping to lift Americans out of poverty.
    • African-American and Hispanic-American poverty rates reached record lows of 21.2 percent and 18.3 percent, respectively, in 2017.
    • Since the election, 4.6 million Americans have been lifted off of food stamps.
    • Consumer confidence has soared under President Trump, recently reaching an 18-year high.
    • President Trump is delivering on his promise to bring back American manufacturing.
    • The National Association of Manufacturers’ Outlook Index had the highest annual average in its history over the past year.
      • Manufacturing added 284,000 jobs in 2018, the most added in a year since 1997
      • Small Business optimism jumped to a record high under President Trump, according to a survey by the National Federation of Independent Business (NFIB).
      • The NFIB’s Small Business Optimism Index broke a 35-year record in August.
      • President Trump signed the Tax Cuts and Jobs Act into law, ushering in the largest package of tax cuts and reforms in American history.
      • These tax cuts are delivering real results for American families and workers.
      • More than 6 million workers received tax cut bonuses and benefits.
      • More than 100 utility companies have announced lower rates.
      • President Trump is ensuring American workers receive the training and education they need to compete in today’s economy.
      • President Trump signed an executive order establishing the National Council for the American worker.
        • More than 185 companies and associations have signed our “Pledge to America’s Workers,” promising more than 6.4 million new training and career opportunities.
        • The President signed legislation that reauthorized the Carl D. Perkins Career and Technical Education Act, making more than $1 billion available for career education programs.
        • President Trump has prioritized the economic empowerment of women.
        • The women’s unemployment rate recently reached its lowest rate in 65 years.
        • The Small Business Administration lent approximately $500 million more in capital to women-owned businesses in 2017 compared to 2016.
        • The Administration helped launch the Women Entrepreneurs Finance Initiative, which could leverage more than $1 billion to support women entrepreneurs.

Total U.S. federal debt

(That is $22 trillion, with a “t.”)

$66,951.482 is every living American's share of the federal debt.

The debt grows $7.47 per living Americanevery day.

$0.0345 is every living American's share since loading the page

It has been 6 minutes, 39 seconds since loading this page at 10:04

1. Business investment was terrible. It came in at -0.6%, the worst since early 2016.

2.Thank Obama for the African American unemployment it was mostly him.

3.The most dramatic drop in black unemployment came under Obama, when it fell from a recession high of 16.8 percent in March 2010 to 7.8 percent in January

4.black workers are falling behind in wages, recent economic research has found. For instance, before the Great Recession, black college grads earned the same as their white counterparts, but in 2018, they earned 17 percent less

Last edited:

Neat. Are you aware that people seeking asylum have a legal right to do so? This isn't even about illegal immigration.

Sorry, you're wrong.

This site should help explain it for you. There are even further links you can click on, knock yourself out.

Does Illegal Entry to the U.S. or Lying and Using False Documents at Entry Create Problems When Applying for Asylum?

Unlike many other categories of applicants for immigration benefits, people seeking asylum in the U.S. are not barred by having made an illegal entry; for example, sneaked across the U.S. border. Huge numbers of past asylum applicants found that entering the U.S. without permission was their only or best way to get to safety and flee the persecution they faced at home.

The language of the Immigration and Nationality Act says “any alien” can apply for asylum if he or she is “physically present in the United States . . . irrespective of such alien’s status.” (See I.N.A. Section 208(a).)

Before you have a chance to submit your asylum application, however, you are at risk of removal; be sure to read What if ICE Arrests Me for Being Illegal Before I've Submitted My Asylum Application (Form I-589)?.

This is absolutely true. It's 100% legal to come here illegally and ask for asylum as long as you do within one year of arriving here.
Legally being here

If you come for Asylum You are legally here no matter how you got here as long as you apply for Asylum within one year until you have your asylum hearing.

The bottom line - the left-wing ideology is a failed ideology. It is a cancer that kills everything it touches. It collapsed the former U.S.S.R. It collapsed Cambodia. It collapsed Ethiopia. It collapsed Cuba. It collapsed Greece. It collapsed Venezuela. It collapsed Detroit. It collapsed Baltimore.

It is a cancer and we must find a cure for it.

The bottom line - the left-wing ideology is a failed ideology. It is a cancer that kills everything it touches. It collapsed the former U.S.S.R. It collapsed Cambodia. It collapsed Ethiopia. It collapsed Cuba. It collapsed Greece. It collapsed Venezuela. It collapsed Detroit. It collapsed Baltimore.
Libs need to relearn American history. We were founded as a white Christian country. We have every right to fight to remain that way. The Democrats push for forced diversity will cost them the 2020 election.

Sorry, you're wrong.

Legally being here

If you come for Asylum You are legally here no matter how you got here as long as you apply for Asylum within one year until you have your asylum hearing.
If you come for asylum, you ask at the border and then go before a judge to get it. You don’t get to just walk in illegally

That's simply not true, you ignorant fuck.

First of all, international law dictates that a person seeking "asylum" must request it at the border of the first nation they reach. That means all assholes from Central America must request it from the border of the next Central American nation. That also means that Guatemalans must stop at Mexico and request asylum from Mexico (something that was offered to them by Mexico and which they rejected).

Second, once you SNEAK across the border - you have committed a crime. You are not "seeking asylum" at that point. A person seeking asylum reports to a point of entry and requests asylum. Stop being a left-wing asshole spreading propaganda to support crime.

Sorry, you're wrong.

Legally being here

If you come for asylum, you ask at the border and then go before a judge to get it. You don’t get to just walk in illegally

That's your position, that is not the law.

Libs need to relearn American history. We were founded as a white Christian country. We have every right to fight to remain that way. The Democrats push for forced diversity will cost them the 2020 election.
It's not about fighting to remain a "white Christian nation". It's about our sovereignty and protecting our borders. We are literally being invaded.

Sorry, you're wrong.

Legally being here

That’s the law, post your law

[
I've already proven that your ignorant ass doesn't know the law. At all. You're an embarrassment.

Straight from the horses mouth.

Can I Still Apply for Asylum Even if I Am in the United States Illegally? [/i]

Yes. You may apply for asylum with USCIS regardless of your immigration status if:

• You are not currently in removal proceedings
  • You file an asylum application within one year of arriving to the United States or demonstrate that you are within an exception to that rule.
Questions and Answers: Asylum Eligibility and Applications

Legally being here

That’s the law, post your law

Did you even read what was posted?

[
I've already proven that your ignorant ass doesn't know the law. At all. You're an embarrassment.

Straight from the horses mouth.

Can I Still Apply for Asylum Even if I Am in the United States Illegally? [/i]

Yes. You may apply for asylum with USCIS regardless of your immigration status if:

• You are not currently in removal proceedings
    • You file an asylum application within one year of arriving to the United States or demonstrate that you are within an exception to that rule.
Questions and Answers: Asylum Eligibility and Applications
Hey asshole? Just because you can do something doesn't mean it was legal or proper. International law states that a person seeking asylum MUST do it at the border of the first nation they reach. Not cross 17 nations and sneak into the country they desire. You truly are a fuck'n idiot.

Forum List

Back