Liberal Judge Invites More Hispanics to US Soil

How come you libs don't understand the rest of America doesn't want the invaders from the south in America?

[
If you come for asylum, you ask at the border and then go before a judge to get it. You don’t get to just walk in illegally
That's your position, that is not the law.
I've already proven that your ignorant ass doesn't know the law. At all. You're an embarrassment.

Straight from the horses mouth.

Can I Still Apply for Asylum Even if I Am in the United States Illegally? [/i]

Yes. You may apply for asylum with USCIS regardless of your immigration status if:

• You are not currently in removal proceedings
    • You file an asylum application within one year of arriving to the United States or demonstrate that you are within an exception to that rule.
Questions and Answers: Asylum Eligibility and Applications
Hey asshole? Just because you can do something doesn't mean it was legal or proper. International law states that a person seeking asylum MUST do it at the border of the first nation they reach. Not cross 17 nations and sneak into the country they desire. You truly are a fuck'n idiot.

I always get a kick out of how those like yourself now favor International Law over U.S. law.

But go ahead, call me names because I was right and that pisses you off.

Straight from the horses mouth.
You want "straight from the horses mouth"?!? Here you go, snowflake. Listen closely:
"When you enter the country illegally it's violation of 8 United States Code 1325. If you want to seek asylum, you go to the port of entry. Do it the legal way. The Attorney General of the United States as made that clear"

And here is USC 8.1325 in full, snowflake:

8 U.S. Code § 1325 - Improper entry by alien

Uh...you weren't right...and thus I'm not the least bit "pissed". I just posted TWO separate sources proving you are 100% wrong (as usual).

The Attorney General of the United States knows just a little bit more about the law than your dumb ass. :laugh:

Uh...you weren't right...and thus I'm not the least bit "pissed". I just posted TWO separate sources proving you are 100% wrong (as usual).

The Attorney General of the United States knows just a little bit more about the law than your dumb ass. :laugh:

I posted the law.

Can I Still Apply for Asylum Even if I Am in the United States Illegally?

Yes. You may apply for asylum with USCIS regardless of your immigration status if:

• You are not currently in removal proceedings
  • You file an asylum application within one year of arriving to the United States or demonstrate that you are within an exception to that rule.

Still think you're "right", snowflake? :lmao:

8 U.S. Code § 1325
(a)Improper time or place; avoidance of examination or inspection; misrepresentation and concealment of facts

Any alien who (1) enters or attempts to enter the United States at any time or place other than as designated by immigration officers, or (2) eludes examination or inspection by immigration officers, or (3) attempts to enter or obtains entry to theUnited States by a willfully false or misleading representation or the willful concealment of a material fact, shall, for the first commission of any such offense, be fined under title 18 or imprisoned not more than 6 months, or both, and, for a subsequent commission of any such offense, be fined under title 18, or imprisoned not more than 2 years, or both.
The moment you cross over our borders anywhere other than designated points of entry, you have committed a crime. So that begs the question - why do you work hard to support crime and cover up the fact that it is a crime? Oops.

I posted the law.
No sweetie, you didn't. I posed the law. You posted a PDF from USCIS stating what they will allow people to do. That is not the law.

You literally do not even understand what constitutes law and what doesn't. 8 U.S. Code § 1325 is law. What you posted was policy from one particular department/bureau of the federal government. That is not law.

Holy shit, this monkey literally doesn't even understand the difference between LAW and a policy by a department. Jesus. No wonder he votes left-wing. That is astounding ignorance by any metric. :eusa_doh:

Still think you're "right", snowflake? :lmao:

8 U.S. Code § 1325
(a)Improper time or place; avoidance of examination or inspection; misrepresentation and concealment of facts

Any alien who (1) enters or attempts to enter the United States at any time or place other than as designated by immigration officers, or (2) eludes examination or inspection by immigration officers, or (3) attempts to enter or obtains entry to theUnited States by a willfully false or misleading representation or the willful concealment of a material fact, shall, for the first commission of any such offense, be fined under title 18 or imprisoned not more than 6 months, or both, and, for a subsequent commission of any such offense, be fined under title 18, or imprisoned not more than 2 years, or both.
The moment you cross over our borders anywhere other than designated points of entry, you have committed a crime. So that begs the question - why do you work hard to support crime and cover up the fact that it is a crime? Oops.

If you want to discuss this without the juvenile name calling, great. If not, well so be it.

I posted the law.
Let me see if I can help you out since you are really struggling. If you don't see this symbol: § in what you are citing, it is not federal law. Federal law will always include that symbol and will start with "U.S. Code".

You didn't cite law at all. You cited a policy by one department. Big difference.

If you want to discuss this without the juvenile name calling, great.
Well, stop acting like a juvenile and I'll stop treating you like one. It is 100% illegal to sneak into the U.S. That is not "seeking asylum". At all. So stop trying to convince everyone it is because you support crime and the destruction of the United States.

Well, stop acting like a juvenile and I'll stop treating you like one. It is 100% illegal to sneak into the U.S. That is not "seeking asylum". At all. So stop trying to convince everyone it is because you support crime and the destruction of the United States.

I do NOT disagree that it's illegal to sneak in. Not once did I argue it wasn't. I argued that even if you sneak in you can still legally apply for asylum within the first year and you get to stay at least up until your hearing.

As previously pointed out, asylum seekers do not have to enter the country legally. I'm sorry you don't like it but it's been shown to you and you choose to ignore it. If you don't like the law then get on Trump and the Republicans to do something about changing it.

The bottom line - the left-wing ideology is a failed ideology. It is a cancer that kills everything it touches. It collapsed the former U.S.S.R. It collapsed Cambodia. It collapsed Ethiopia. It collapsed Cuba. It collapsed Greece. It collapsed Venezuela. It collapsed Detroit. It collapsed Baltimore.
It is a cancer and we must find a cure for it.
Libs need to relearn American history. We were founded as a white Christian country. We have every right to fight to remain that way. The Democrats push for forced diversity will cost them the 2020 election.
It's not about fighting to remain a "white Christian nation". It's about our sovereignty and protecting our borders. We are literally being invaded.

Protecting your sovereignty from what? You don't even want to follow the laws regarding asylum seekers as it is, why do you care about sovereignty?

Protecting your sovereignty from what? You don't even want to follow the laws regarding asylum seekers as it is, why do you care about sovereignty?
We will protect our heritage, even if the liberals won't.

We will protect our heritage, even if the liberals won't.
Who are ‘we.’

‘We’ are not fear, ignorance, bigotry, racism, and hate – that ‘we’ is the sole purview of the reprehensible right.

Indeed, liberals work to protect our heritage that is the Constitution, our democratic institutions, and the rule of law – a heritage most conservatives seek to destroy.

And this judge ruled in accordance with the rule of law, consistent with the Constitution, against a hateful, bigoted Trump policy hostile to the rule of law.

Who are ‘we.’
‘We’ are not fear, ignorance, bigotry, racism, and hate – that ‘we’ is the sole purview of the reprehensible right.
Indeed, liberals work to protect our heritage that is the Constitution, our democratic institutions, and the rule of law – a heritage most conservatives seek to destroy.
And this judge ruled in accordance with the rule of law, consistent with the Constitution, against a hateful, bigoted Trump policy hostile to the rule of law.

Ha! Liberals are out to ruin America. Your Dem policies are more proof we need to build the wall ASAP.

Who are ‘we.’

Ha! Liberals are out to ruin America. Your Dem policies are more proof we need to build the wall ASAP.

Because you don't like brown people? Seems that ball is in your court.

Forum List

Back