Liberal Judge Invites More Hispanics to US Soil

Shut the hell up traitor. Pack your shit go live in a Mexico shanty hut.

Doesn't take much to flip your trigger I see.

Just thousands of Americans killed and raped by illegals.

Thousands I tell you, thousands,........next week it will be millions.

Thousands, its a fact dumb ass. I guess you also missed the story about an American 6 year old girl who an illegal raped in her own bed. Broke in at night, the girls father walked in on that shit. Tell me why we don't put traitors like you in prison for aiding and abetting illegals?

Did he just get off work?

^^^ puke liberal show's his true colors, sides with illegals, hates America.

Shut the hell up traitor. Pack your shit go live in a Mexico shanty hut.

Doesn't take much to flip your trigger I see.

Just thousands of Americans killed and raped by illegals.

Thousands I tell you, thousands,........next week it will be millions.

Thousands, its a fact dumb ass. I guess you also missed the story about an American 6 year old girl who an illegal raped in her own bed. Broke in at night, the girls father walked in on that shit. Tell me why we don't put traitors like you in prison for aiding and abetting illegals?

By that logic we should kick out all white men.

No just the brown and black ones race baiter. :icon_rolleyes:

Much of our heritage is Hispanic, it's also a part of who we are.
What?!? Almost 0 of our heritage is Hispanic. Trace it back and we’re almost exclusively English for more than a century. Come the late 1800’s and early 1900’s, there is a huge influx of Irish and Italians. Shortly thereafter we start to see some Germans.

It's the law, it was quoted to you dumbass.
Please state the code for us then, sweetie. All federal law looks like this: 8 U.S. Code § 1325

Don’t worry...I’ll wait. :popcorn:
Post 22, let's see if you know how to click a link.
In other words....you can’t. :lmao:

Post #22 doesn’t have the code, sweetie. It has a link to fuck’n QA from a single department of the federal government. :laugh:

Even when your caught being dead-wrong, you’re not mature enough to admit.

Much of our heritage is Hispanic, it's also a part of who we are.
What?!? Almost 0 of our heritage is Hispanic. Trace it back and we’re almost exclusively English for more than a century. Come the late 1800’s and early 1900’s, there is a huge influx of Irish and Italians. Shortly thereafter we start to see some Germans.

Yep, let's ignore that 400 year history of Hispanics being here.

Indeed, liberals work to protect our heritage that is the Constitution, our democratic institutions, and the rule of law – a heritage most conservatives seek to destroy.
Oh sweetie...I already proved in another thread that you have no clue what the U.S. Constitution says.

Look none of these illegals ever show up for their asylum hearings, like way over 90% are no shows. Proving the asylum claims are totally bogus and a scam. The idiots siding with illegals need to pull their head out of their ass. :eusa_hand:
They may not show up. It's still the law.
Again...it is not the law. Stop claiming something is “law” when it isn’t. :eusa_doh:

You don't even want to follow the laws regarding asylum seekers as it is,
Sure I do. That’s why I posted it (8 U.S. Code § 1325) and embarrassed you.
why do you care about sovereignty?
Because a nation without sovereignty is not a nation. :eusa_doh:

Why do you need the basics explained to you?

You don't think the Immigration and Nationality Act voted and passed by Congress is a law?

You also edited my post and took my last question out of context ding bat.

Look none of these illegals ever show up for their asylum hearings, like way over 90% are no shows. Proving the asylum claims are totally bogus and a scam. The idiots siding with illegals need to pull their head out of their ass. :eusa_hand:
They may not show up. It's still the law.
Again...it is not the law. Stop claiming something is “law” when it isn’t. :eusa_doh:

Take it up with the courts. Good luck.

Look none of these illegals ever show up for their asylum hearings
That’s because they aren’t seeking asylum. Their nations are not war-torn (like Syria), there is no ethnic-cleansings going on (like Bosnia), and there are no human atrocities. There is nothing to seek asylum from.

Furthermore, asylees report to a port of entry at the border of the first nation they reach.

They “asylum” bullshit is an excuse the left has turned to in order to cover up the fact that they support the criminal invasion of the United States.

You don't think the Immigration and Nationality Act voted and passed by Congress is a law?
Then it won’t be difficult at all to show us the U.S. Code, sweetie. Here, watch:
8 U.S. Code § 1325:
(a)Improper time or place; avoidance of examination or inspection; misrepresentation and concealment of facts

Any alien who (1) enters or attempts to enter the United States at any time or place other than as designated by immigration officers, or (2) eludes examination or inspection by immigration officers, or (3) attempts to enter or obtains entry to the United States by a willfully false or misleading representation or the willful concealment of a material fact, shall, for the first commission of any such offense, be fined under title 18 or imprisoned not more than 6 months, or both, and, for a subsequent commission of any such offense, be fined under title 18, or imprisoned not more than 2 years, or both.
See how easy that is? Really is when you don’t make shit up.

Then it won’t be difficult at all to show us the U.S. Code, sweetie. Here, watch:
8 U.S. Code § 1325:
(a)Improper time or place; avoidance of examination or inspection; misrepresentation and concealment of facts

Any alien who (1) enters or attempts to enter the United States at any time or place other than as designated by immigration officers, or (2) eludes examination or inspection by immigration officers, or (3) attempts to enter or obtains entry to the United States by a willfully false or misleading representation or the willful concealment of a material fact, shall, for the first commission of any such offense, be fined under title 18 or imprisoned not more than 6 months, or both, and, for a subsequent commission of any such offense, be fined under title 18, or imprisoned not more than 2 years, or both.
See how easy that is? Really is when you don’t make shit up.

It was right there all you had to do was click the link, I knew you would fail.

§ 1158

(1)In general
Any alien who is physically present in the United States or who arrives in the United States (whether or not at a designated port of arrival and including an alien who is brought to the United States after having been interdicted in international or United States waters), irrespective of such alien’s status, may apply for asylum in accordance with this section or, where applicable, section 1225(b) of this title.

Look none of these illegals ever show up for their asylum hearings
That’s because they aren’t seeking asylum. Their nations are not war-torn (like Syria), there is no ethnic-cleansings going on (like Bosnia), and there are no human atrocities. There is nothing to seek asylum from.

Furthermore, asylees report to a port of entry at the border of the first nation they reach.

They “asylum” bullshit is an excuse the left has turned to in order to cover up the fact that they support the criminal invasion of the United States.

You think everything is A-OK in the Northern Triangle? It's not and if people have reason to believe they will be persecuted if they return home then they qualify to apply for asylum.

It was right there all you had to do was click the link, I knew you would fail.
It's not my job to do your research for you. When I make a claim, I post the full contents along with the link. Stop being so fuck'n lazy.

Also, you had no clue what you were talking about. None. You just want along with what a fellow lib said you got LUCKY to stumble across something that supported your claim.

Forum List

Back