Liberal Judge Invites More Hispanics to US Soil

I do NOT disagree that it's illegal to sneak in. Not once did I argue it wasn't. I argued that even if you sneak in you can still legally apply for asylum within the first year and you get to stay at least up until your hearing.

Look none of these illegals ever show up for their asylum hearings, like way over 90% are no shows. Proving the asylum claims are totally bogus and a scam. The idiots siding with illegals need to pull their head out of their ass. :eusa_hand:

I do NOT disagree that it's illegal to sneak in. Not once did I argue it wasn't. I argued that even if you sneak in you can still legally apply for asylum within the first year and you get to stay at least up until your hearing.

Look none of these illegals ever show up for their asylum hearings, like way over 90% are no shows. Proving the asylum claims are totally bogus and a scam. The idiots siding with illegals need to pull their head out of their ass. :eusa_hand:

They may not show up. It's still the law. Are you for enforcing our laws or not? It's OK to ignore the ones you don't like?

Isn't it the argument that if you do not like our laws, leave?

They may not show up. It's still the law. Are you for enforcing our laws or not? It's OK to ignore the ones you don't like?

Shut the hell up traitor. Pack your shit go live in a Mexico shanty hut.

Doesn't take much to flip your trigger I see.

I do NOT disagree that it's illegal to sneak in. Not once did I argue it wasn't. I argued that even if you sneak in you can still legally apply for asylum within the first year and you get to stay at least up until your asylum.
Yes you did. You claimed that one does not have to report to a port of entry and they do.

And just because they are applying for asylum (to avoid the legal process) does not make them asylees. It makes them criminals trying to work the system to avoid justice.

Just thousands of Americans killed and raped by illegals.

I do NOT disagree that it's illegal to sneak in. Not once did I argue it wasn't. I argued that even if you sneak in you can still legally apply for asylum within the first year and you get to stay at least up until your asylum.
Yes you did. You claimed that one does not have to report to a port of entry and they do.

And just because they are applying for asylum (to avoid the legal process) does not make them asylees. It makes them criminals trying to work the system to avoid justice.

For some probably true but it's our laws.

If you do not like them, leave. Or something like that.

Thousands I tell you, thousands,........next week it will be millions.

I'm sorry you don't like it but it's been shown to you and you choose to ignore it. If you don't like the law then get on Trump and the Republicans to do something about changing it.
As shown to you...that is not the law. Like your fellow progressive buffoon, you’re too dumb to know the difference between law and policy. :laugh:

I'm sorry you don't like it but it's been shown to you and you choose to ignore it. If you don't like the law then get on Trump and the Republicans to do something about changing it.
As shown to you...that is not the law. Like your fellow progressive buffoon, you’re too dumb to know the difference between law and policy. :laugh:

It's the law, it was quoted to you dumbass.

A.) Again, that is not a law. It’s merely a policy.

B.) It’s not “some”. It’s all. If they were true asylum seekers, they would have accepted the offer for asylum by Mexico. It’s a better fit anyway considering the language barriers that exist here do not exist for them in Mexico.

Thousands, its a fact dumb ass. I guess you also missed the story about an American 6 year old girl who an illegal raped in her own bed. Broke in at night, the girls father walked in on that shit. Tell me why we don't put traitors like you in prison for aiding and abetting illegals?

A.) Again, that is not a law. It’s merely a policy.

B.) It’s not “some”. It’s all. If they were true asylum seekers, they would have accepted the offer for asylum by Mexico. It’s a better fit anyway considering the language barriers that exist here do not exist for them in Mexico.

It's the law and it's not up to you to decide what the best fit is. I've said though, I will compromise. We close the borders and bring every single military personnel home to guard them.

Then there would be fewer reasons for people to come.

Are all liberals this stupid or just the ones that post on the forum?

Thousands, its a fact dumb ass. I guess you also missed the story about an American 6 year old girl who an illegal raped in her own bed. Broke in at night, the girls father walked in on that shit. Tell me why we don't put traitors like you in prison for aiding and abetting illegals?

Did he just get off work?

By that logic we should kick out all white men.

Are all liberals this stupid or just the ones that post on the forum?
All liberals are that stupid. That’s what makes them liberals. If they could think independently, they would be conservatives.

Forum List

Back