Liberal Leftist Stupidity from Miley Cyrus

I didn't get up for many years trying to better the companies I worked for. I did it to provide for my family first and foremost.

Now I'm retired. I highly highly recommend retirement. Beats the heck out of working. Hope everyone makes it there.

ME: This braindead imbecile is known for her stupidity, but this one takes the cake. Who agrees? Please share other Liberal stupidities.

Miley Cyrus says she won't have kids because 'the earth is angry'

Pop star Miley Cyrus said in a new interview that she won't have kids due to environmental concerns, saying “the earth is angry.”

Cyrus spoke with Elle magazine in an interview published Friday, telling the publication that she refuses to have children “until I feel like my kid would live on an earth with fish in the water.”

Cyrus said that nature is female and “when she’s angry, don’t f--- with her. That’s the way that I feel women are like right now. The earth is angry.”

The singer said she isn't alone in her generation, saying that millennials don’t want to reproduce “because we know that the earth can’t handle it."

“We’ve been doing the same thing to the earth that we do to women. We just take and take and expect it to keep producing. And it’s exhausted. It can’t produce,” Cyrus said. “We’re getting handed a piece-of-shit planet, and I refuse to hand that down to my child. Until I feel like my kid would live on an earth with fish in the water, I’m not bringing in another person to deal with that.”

The former Disney Channel star said that women feel pressured to “keep the planet populated.”

“And when that isn’t a part of our plan or our purpose, there is so much judgment and anger that they try to make and change laws to force it upon you—even if you become pregnant in a violent situation,” Cyrus said. “If you don’t want children, people feel sorry for you, like you’re a cold, heartless bitch who’s not capable of love
. . . . . .(SNIP)

I'm not sure of what the hell your point is. All liberals are like Cyrus? All millennials are liberals?

Let's take an insulated wealthy child and equate that to a large group of people?
Yyou're ignoring the fact that she is very influential on millenials...they grew up watching and listening to her. No...not all...but a helluva a lot.

My idiot millenial cousin thinks just like her.

And the group behind her that is turning 18 this year doesn't think about her at all.
And you know this how? lol

Two annoying things:
1). People who voice their opinions to the world they aren't having kids
2). People who say omg the birthrate is dropping. Oh no this is not good.

Having kids is not a duty nor a responsibility to the country. It's ones choice not some kind of dutiful job. If you want them that's awesome. Have them and raise them. If a woman doesn't want them because she wants to focus on her career and travel and fun that's a great thing too. We have a bunch of married young couples in our church who are not having a family. They work hard, have nice houses, etc. They have made a responsible choice. Some of my friends think it's a shame. They are nuts. Publicizing it isn't all that bright.
You could have just said "See my screen name? That's my opinion on the matter. But noooo...you had to type out a bible.
That's just a verse from the satanic bible.

"Focus on her career"...

Makes me sick to think I have to share oxygen on this planet with someone like that....

ME: This braindead imbecile is known for her stupidity, but this one takes the cake. Who agrees? Please share other Liberal stupidities.

Pop star Miley Cyrus said in a new interview that she won't have kids due to environmental concerns, saying “the earth is angry.”

Cyrus spoke with Elle magazine in an interview published Friday, telling the publication that she refuses to have children “until I feel like my kid would live on an earth with fish in the water.”

Cyrus said that nature is female and “when she’s angry, don’t f--- with her. That’s the way that I feel women are like right now. The earth is angry.”

The singer said she isn't alone in her generation, saying that millennials don’t want to reproduce “because we know that the earth can’t handle it."

“We’ve been doing the same thing to the earth that we do to women. We just take and take and expect it to keep producing. And it’s exhausted. It can’t produce,” Cyrus said. “We’re getting handed a piece-of-shit planet, and I refuse to hand that down to my child. Until I feel like my kid would live on an earth with fish in the water, I’m not bringing in another person to deal with that.”

The former Disney Channel star said that women feel pressured to “keep the planet populated.”

“And when that isn’t a part of our plan or our purpose, there is so much judgment and anger that they try to make and change laws to force it upon you—even if you become pregnant in a violent situation,” Cyrus said. “If you don’t want children, people feel sorry for you, like you’re a cold, heartless bitch who’s not capable of love
. . . . . .(SNIP)

Is this supposed to be a bad thing? I think not, in fact it might be a good idea to neuter the whole lot of em so they can't breed and pollute the gene pool further with their imbecilic spawn.

. . . . . .(SNIP)
help-control-the-idiot-population-have-your-liberals-spayed-or-22990804.png

How does focusing on a career make you sick? This is capitalism. If one wants something one has to work for it. You equate this with Satan? Please explain.

Sorry to hear that. They should be hanging from trees and lined up against walls for their crimes.

I take comfort in knowing everyone is judged in the end.

Yes...

We had the Nuremburg Trials, but not one soviet agent or chinese commie was ever put on trial. Pol Pot was, but not really punished.

Not here on earth but I'm confident that after their soul's human experience was over, they suffer.

The same for all these NPC's running around telling everyone else how to live, what to think, what to say and trying their damnest to limit the human experience and progress of the entire race for some obscure goal that can basically be summed up into making the earth an ant colony managed by "intellectual" ants.

I also take comfort because these are NPC's who wallow in misery. They're NEVER happy or content. They're basically here for ridicule, although they can be annoying sometimes.

How does focusing on a career make you sick? This is capitalism. If one wants something one has to work for it. You equate this with Satan? Please explain.

You choose to fuck around, knowing the consequences, and commit MURDER because it's not in line with your plans for the future?

I can't believe that needs an explanation....

I'm not talking about abortion. I'm talking about taking precautions to NOT get pregnant because a married couple chooses To not have kids. There's no abortion in that. I'm no fan of abortion.

. . . . . .(SNIP)

I'm not sure of what the hell your point is. All liberals are like Cyrus? All millennials are liberals?

Let's take an insulated wealthy child and equate that to a large group of people?
Yyou're ignoring the fact that she is very influential on millenials...they grew up watching and listening to her. No...not all...but a helluva a lot.

And the group behind her that is turning 18 this year doesn't think about her at all.
I hope so. I will readily admit that there are liberal millenials who don't think this way....these are the most vocal and the most influential in the Democrat Party though. Evidence? Look at how far loony left the presidential candidates are lurching. If you don't like where your party is headed...I hope you can save it. Center Left voters are the majority of Democrat voters....but the minority of fringe nutcases run the party and dictate the platform at the moment.

I'm not a Democrat. I'm a liberal. I have zero intention of saving it.

So, let's see if I've got this right.

An ignorant leftist twit is saying she isn't planning on procreating, the implication being that other ignorant leftist twits should follow suit, and people are COMPLAINING that she is taking herself out of the gene pool?
People are more so complaining about her level of influence than her taking herself out of the gene pool.

She doesn't have any influence. You are giving her too much credit.

. . . . . .(SNIP)

And you know this how? lol

Listening to my son's friends.

. . . . . .(SNIP)

She is a twerking Tard....

Forum List

Back