Liberal LOONS get owned again-CAUGHT making up stores about Russia having dirt on the Donald

Status
Not open for further replies.
Didn't you read the OP?

The OP is bullshit.

Let me repeat what Americano posted from the NYTimes article. This "report" is slimy opposition research PAID for the Hillary campaign and others.

https://www.nytimes.com/2017/01/10/us/politics/donald-trump-russia-intelligence.html?_r=2

The appendix summarized opposition research memos prepared mainly by a retired British intelligence operative for a Washington political and corporate research firm. The firm was paid for its work first by Mr. Trump’s Republican rivals and later by supporters of Mrs. Clinton. The Times has checked on a number of the details included in the memos but has been unable to substantiate them.

Again, not accusing him of "being a Democrat". I'm stating the fact that this work was political hijinks and slime generation. And he was PAID by DJT opposition to produce this work. That's how much we KNOW about this guy. Might as well have a name now..

Let me correct that. Former MI6 agent.

They can "believe" he's credible.

Should journalist report the stories that are unverified?

CNN didn't share ANY detail of the documents because it was unverified. All they said was that it was compiled by the chiefs of four intelligence agencies, and contained information that speculated the Russians were blackmailing Donald Trump.

Buzzfeed leaked the actual document. CNN was keeping it private.

It wouldn't be first story they couldn't verify, right? But how fishy is the story that even they didn't dare to publish. Where Buzzfeed got the story from? Oh right, the same CNN that was announcing "big secret report" for days?

If hell breaks lose, Buzzfedd is to blame. And once Buzzfeed published it, CNN shows up to tell American unverified story published by Buzzfeed. Where and how did Mother Jones got the report from, before CNN and Buzzfeed?

Oh sorry, it was from Washington political and corporate research firm that shill for Hillary and paid some "to be believed a credible guy" to write it for them. Can't get any better. How can you believe in this shit?

Let me repeat what Americano posted from the NYTimes article. This "report" is slimy opposition research PAID for the Hillary campaign and others.

Let me repeat myself. The exclusive source claims only that it was an opposition research group. Anything else is lies or misconception.

Is it possible that the private investigation fudged a report and handed it to the FBI? Yes. Is it possible that he actually did his job and spent several months researching Trump's Russian ties? Also possible.

You have no credibility to claim either is the case. You are just spinning yarn, as is typical of your kind.

It wouldn't be first story they couldn't verify, right?

Like I said, they didn't share any details from the report.

4 US intelligence chiefs handed over information to a US intelligence briefing. This is a presumably factual headline.

It wouldn't be first story they couldn't verify, right?

Like I said, they didn't share any details from the report. The story they reported was most likely true.

4 US intelligence chiefs handed over information to a US intelligence briefing. This is a presumably factual headline.

If so, then post a link to it please.

You seem to know a WHOLE BUNCH about this anonymous source. His employment history and stuff. Why do you think so much is known about this guy but no name is given? Why is he "unnamed", but pretty well profiled?

CNN says that they are keeping his name secret for his own privacy.

The information on his life isn't really that detailed either. He is a former MI6 agent that worked in Russia. That's about it.

If ANY of that info came from work he did at MI-6, he's in a HEAP of trouble.. That's why....

It's all concerning Donald Trump and his friends in Russia. I doubt they were of hot interest back in Soviet times.

But still VALUABLE to Russian Intel NOW. . Why would they give it up for NOTHING in return?

Read Americano's link above. The ex-MI6 guy was a paid shill for the Dems. He was cheap ass political opposition research. Not a glorified spy. But like I said -- if ANY of that research came from his MI-6 days, he'll be spending a bunch of years in the Queens dungeon he will..

More likely he paid Russians to spin yarns that would be hard to disprove.
But WHY do you even THINK the info came from his MI6 days??? Did you read somewhere, anywhere, that it did?

You don't get "interviews" with "russian agents" telling you the results of Kremlin bugging of hotel rooms without some kind of covertly acquired human intelligence. Certainly, Russian folks who can CONFIRM room bugging and SPECIFIC EVENTS are not gonna spill shit like that to a former nobody now working in an American political campaign for no BENEFIT to Russia.

That's why...

Cutest-Beating-Dead-Horse-GIF.gif
lol...is that the party mascot rosie?

You don't get "interviews" with "russian agents" telling you the results of Kremlin bugging of hotel rooms without some kind of covertly acquired human intelligence.

You obviously didn't read the report.

Again, the report does not claim that the information came from Russian agents. It only speculates that Russia is holding blackmail over Donald Trump based on the intel collected. Seriously, read the god damn report and stop sounding like such an idiot.

You seem to know a WHOLE BUNCH about this anonymous source. His employment history and stuff. Why do you think so much is known about this guy but no name is given? Why is he "unnamed", but pretty well profiled?

The information on his life isn't really that detailed either. He is a former MI6 agent that worked in Russia. That's about it.

If ANY of that info came from work he did at MI-6, he's in a HEAP of trouble.. That's why....

It's all concerning Donald Trump and his friends in Russia. I doubt they were of hot interest back in Soviet times.

But still VALUABLE to Russian Intel NOW. . Why would they give it up for NOTHING in return?

Read Americano's link above. The ex-MI6 guy was a paid shill for the Dems. He was cheap ass political opposition research. Not a glorified spy. But like I said -- if ANY of that research came from his MI-6 days, he'll be spending a bunch of years in the Queens dungeon he will..

But WHY do you even THINK the info came from his MI6 days??? Did you read somewhere, anywhere, that it did?

You don't get "interviews" with "russian agents" telling you the results of Kremlin bugging of hotel rooms without some kind of covertly acquired human intelligence. Certainly, Russian folks who can CONFIRM room bugging and SPECIFIC EVENTS are not gonna spill shit like that to a former nobody now working in an American political campaign for no BENEFIT to Russia.

That's why...

You really think spies don't have contacts?

You don't get "interviews" with "russian agents" telling you the results of Kremlin bugging of hotel rooms without some kind of covertly acquired human intelligence.

You obviously didn't read the report.

Again, the report does not claim that the information came from Russian agents. It only speculates that Russia is holding blackmail over Donald Trump based on the intel collected. Seriously, read the god damn report and stop sounding like such an idiot.

How does the appendix then go to the allegations of Trump having whores doing golden showers in a BUGGED Russian hotel room? Just because Obama and wife once slept in that room? That's the tabloid crap that is in the politics forum right now. And it makes no sense to anyone who knows any about state intelligence.

Now SOME of this could be interesting. But the tabloid dump today just destroys any underlying credibility to this scandalous laugh piece that circulating Wash.

That's why...
the Republican group investigating hired him from what I read....?

if the Ex MI6 man had an identity established from a decade or two ago, perhaps that identity was never spoiled, and he was able to pick it up again, with connections?

OUR intel community have not admitted to confirming any of this stuff from him, have they?

How does the appendix then go to the allegations of Trump having whores doing golden showers in a BUGGED Russian hotel room?

Ask the investigator that uncovered all this information. I vaguely recall hearing that the hotel was infamous for being controlled by the government since KGB days, but I'll dig more into that tomorrow.

This story just broke several hours ago, and was supposed to be kept secret among only 10 individuals. Obviously it was considered important enough for four US intelligence agencies to bring it to the highest levels of government, and sources have already said that the investigator that uncovered the intel is highly reliable.

Already blown out of the water. Check this part out. Kudos to the reporter for checking out his story.

You know. Like fucking journalists that aren't liberal wankers are supposed to do. Sheesh.

"

Trump Counsel Says Buzzfeed Allegations Are Fake News: ‘I’ve Not Been to Russia’
GettyImages-629380994-640x480.jpg

Drew Angerer/Getty Images
by Warner Todd Huston10 Jan 2017176
10 Jan, 2017 10 Jan, 2017

Donald Trump’s counsel Michael Cohen is denying the allegations posted by Buzzfeed that he traveled to Prague or Russia to work out secret financial deals for Trump.

"The documents allege that Cohen traveled to Russia and Prague to arrange these deals. But Cohen says he has never even been to Prague or Russia.

“I’m telling you emphatically that I’ve not been to Prague, I’ve never been to Czech [Republic], I’ve not been to Russia,” Cohen said. “The story is completely inaccurate, it is fake news meant to malign Mr. Trump.”

Cohen was contacted by The Atlantic’s Rosie Gray about the story, and Cohen insisted the whole story is fake news.

Buzzfeed’s story, Cohen told Gray, is “totally fake, totally inaccurate.”

Cohen said that on the day that he was supposedly overseas making secret deals for Trump, he was actually visiting the University of Southern California with his son to meet with a baseball coach.

Gray found a USC source that confirmed Cohen was there during the time the documents claim he was in Prague.

updated: USC baseball source confirmed to me a few minutes ago that Cohen and his son visited on the 29th of August https://t.co/3MOKfc7kNO
— Rosie Gray (@RosieGray) January 11, 2017"

Trump Counsel Says Buzzfeed Allegations Are Fake News: 'I’ve Not Been to Russia' - Breitbart

Last edited:
How does the appendix then go to the allegations of Trump having whores doing golden showers in a BUGGED Russian hotel room?

Ask the investigator that uncovered all this information. I vaguely recall hearing that the hotel was infamous for being controlled by the government since KGB days, but I'll dig more into that tomorrow.

This story just broke several hours ago, and was supposed to be kept secret among only 10 individuals. Obviously it was considered important enough for four US intelligence agencies to bring it to the highest levels of government, and sources have already said that the investigator that uncovered the intel is highly reliable.

None of the information has been verified. You know. Just like the government intel agencies not being able to examine the DNC servers to verify the information that CrowdStrike has given them.

The anti Democrat spots for 2018 are writing themselves right now.

These kinds of lies are going to be used against the dems for 50 or more years.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back