🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Liberal Media Outfit ShowsThe Republican Party Roarin' Back To Life

Once we've hit rock bottom with Obama's Marxist policies, there will be a revival of the spirit of the Founding Fathers to regain freedom and self-determination. The question is how much we will have to endure before we reach that point. The freeloaders won't want to voluntarily give up their gravy train ride, so the birthing pains will probably be quite painful, but real change is coming.

That's the kind of rant that has people running from the Republican party in droves. When you call Obama a Marxist and suggest that 47% of the population are free loaders, all you're doing is digging the party's grave.
Well, if you had read his books you would know that he is indeed a Marxist, but that's not gonna keep you from denying what he has already confirmed. You remind me of those Clinton supporters who continued to cling to the belief that he didn't have sex with Monica even after he admitted it.

Once we've hit rock bottom with Obama's Marxist policies, there will be a revival of the spirit of the Founding Fathers to regain freedom and self-determination. The question is how much we will have to endure before we reach that point. The freeloaders won't want to voluntarily give up their gravy train ride, so the birthing pains will probably be quite painful, but real change is coming.

Do you consider yourself one of the smarter conservatives on this board?
No, but I'm sure I'm a hell of a lot smarter than you.

Are republicans roaring back to life, or are democrats burning up in re-entry!

The libertarian wing of the republican party is the emerging leadership. While not perfect, they are still better than democrats.

Who do you consider to be "the Libertarian wing" of the republican party? What current proposals from the republicans are Libertarian in nature?

The GOP mainstream is beating down the libertarian wing of the party, as the Cruz's and Lee's and Paul's fizzle with their message.

A huge shift of the middle into the GOP will come with Chrisitie's campaign, which will both isolate and marginalize the far right and the far left.

While I would like our country to swing to the Libertarian side of things, I am not sure as of this post, that those in the party, are "winnable" as they have little experience and the freeloaders of our nation, would never vote for them but as things begin to decline further with the Democratic party, and Obama politics I could see some independents and moderates going for Christie, Rubio, Paul Ryan, or Scott Walker.

Can't wait to see what happens in 2014. That will show the will of the country at that time.

Independents and moderates will go for Christie and Rubio, and Huckabee for that matter.

Ryan is stained as a national loser but could rehabilitate himself.

Scott Walker is not negotiable at the national level, I think, with the great middle. But . . . he won in liberal Wisconsin, and that says a lot about him.

Independents and moderates will go for Christie and Rubio, and Huckabee for that matter.

Ryan is stained as a national loser but could rehabilitate himself.

Scott Walker is not negotiable at the national level, I think, with the great middle. But . . . he won in liberal Wisconsin, and that says a lot about him.

I like Ryan. I think he has good smarts and hope he could gain some support.

As much as I like Huckabee, the man and moderator of his good show, I can't see another man from Hope, Arkansas, making it...( talk about stained ) :lol:

The GOP mainstream is beating down the libertarian wing of the party, as the Cruz's and Lee's and Paul's fizzle with their message.

A huge shift of the middle into the GOP will come with Chrisitie's campaign, which will both isolate and marginalize the far right and the far left.

While I would like our country to swing to the Libertarian side of things, I am not sure as of this post, that those in the party, are "winnable" as they have little experience and the freeloaders of our nation, would never vote for them but as things begin to decline further with the Democratic party, and Obama politics I could see some independents and moderates going for Christie, Rubio, Paul Ryan, or Scott Walker.

Can't wait to see what happens in 2014. That will show the will of the country at that time.

In my opinion, their best tack is to push for and emphasize Civil Liberties, low taxes, immigration reform (path to citizenship), small business/job creation, and non-interventionist foreign policy. Now how many of them are going to advocate the above? Many of them (republicans) actually voted against 3 out of the 5 of the above issues.

:clap: :clap: :clap:

And more and more, GOP's are leaning towards Libertarian goals and ambitions;

New Poll:

Three days after the momentous election wins in Colorado, new poll numbers suggest the Republican Party seems to be benefiting from Obama's decline on a multitude of fronts. And amazingly, the report is coming from hyper-liberal Politico.

From Politico, "NBC/WSJ poll: GOP on the rise":

Republicans are now leading Democrats on handling several key issues, according to a new Wall Street Journal/NBC poll.

The poll, released Friday, shows more Americans think that the Republicans are doing a better job on the economy, foreign policy and reducing the federal deficit. The GOP has an edge of 7 percentage points over the Democrats on the issue of foreign policy. This is up from 2006, when the GOP was behind by 9 percentage points.

And... drum roll please... A second poll has been released from a major polling firm showing Obama dipping into the 30's on approvals.

This one from Reuters/Ipsos. Earlier in the week YouGov/Economist had Obama at 38 approval. Reuters/Ipsos shows a whopping 17% gap, 39% approval to 56% disapproval.

Obama's at his very lowest level ever at RCP averages at 43.5% approve to 51.1 disapprove. The chart really must be viewed to fully appreciate his magnificent fall.

Libertarian Republican

Republicans in Colorado blocked voting by mail limiting the vote to what? Twenty thousand or some outrageously low number. I'm not going to go look it up because I already did once before. Republicans should be ashamed. But instead, when they win an election through cheating or suppression, they boast how they are "coming back".

The party is still 90% white and shrinking. Does that sound like "coming back"?
WTF is your obsession to RACE deany?

You reek.

I don't hate black people. Republicans do.

Republicans in Colorado blocked voting by mail limiting the vote to what? Twenty thousand or some outrageously low number. I'm not going to go look it up because I already did once before. Republicans should be ashamed. But instead, when they win an election through cheating or suppression, they boast how they are "coming back".

You reek.

All hail the resident dickhead has spoken.

You reek.

NOT what I addressed, WAS IT?

*TRY AGAIN* shithead.

In my opinion, their best tack is to push for and emphasize Civil Liberties, low taxes, immigration reform (path to citizenship), small business/job creation, and non-interventionist foreign policy. Now how many of them are going to advocate the above? Many of them (republicans) actually voted against 3 out of the 5 of the above issues.

It's too soon to tell. Libertarian Rand Paul is a leading libertarian voice in the GOP who argues for the weaning away of foreign aid, including eventually to Israel, and has been at the forefront of opposing intervention in Syria.

I don't want to stop aid to Israel. I love Israel and her citizens and they are our ally. Cutting taxes and spending will jump-kick our economy. They all want to do this, but at this early juncture, it is too soon to tell, who will emerge with answers to the questions the majority of the voters want to hear and can believe are achievable.

Last edited:

That's the kind of rant that has people running from the Republican party in droves. When you call Obama a Marxist and suggest that 47% of the population are free loaders, all you're doing is digging the party's grave.
Well, if you had read his books you would know that he is indeed a Marxist, but that's not gonna keep you from denying what he has already confirmed. You remind me of those Clinton supporters who continued to cling to the belief that he didn't have sex with Monica even after he admitted it.

It's just your interpretation and while you may believe it whole-heartedly, you're missing the point that that's what's driving people away. Good job! :2up:

Do you consider yourself one of the smarter conservatives on this board?
No, but I'm sure I'm a hell of a lot smarter than you.

If that's true then you're a genius at concealing it, I'll give you that.

It's too soon to tell. Libertarian Rand Paul Paul is a leading libertarian voice in the GOP who argues for the weaning away of foreign aid, including eventually to Israel, and has been at the forefront of opposing intervention in Syria.

I don't want to stop aid to Israel. I love Israel and her citizens and they are our ally. Cutting taxes and spending with jump-kick our economy. They all want to do this, but at this early juncture, it is too soon to tell, who will emerge with answers to the questions the majority of the voters want to hear and can believe are achievable.

Obama would love nothing better than to abandon Israel.(And I think HIS ultimate intent seeing his record)... Hell? They don't trust us any longer anyway.

:clap: :clap: :clap:

And more and more, GOP's are leaning towards Libertarian goals and ambitions;

New Poll:

Three days after the momentous election wins in Colorado, new poll numbers suggest the Republican Party seems to be benefiting from Obama's decline on a multitude of fronts. And amazingly, the report is coming from hyper-liberal Politico.

From Politico, "NBC/WSJ poll: GOP on the rise":

Republicans are now leading Democrats on handling several key issues, according to a new Wall Street Journal/NBC poll.

The poll, released Friday, shows more Americans think that the Republicans are doing a better job on the economy, foreign policy and reducing the federal deficit. The GOP has an edge of 7 percentage points over the Democrats on the issue of foreign policy. This is up from 2006, when the GOP was behind by 9 percentage points.

I fail to see how constantly flipping back and forth between two useless groups of people every couple of years is bettering this nation.

I love how the Right is flocking to the Rand Paul faction of the GOP, the anti-military isolationist faction.

Do you realize that versus Hillary in 2016, Rand Paul is going to lose the defense industry lobby, plus the Israel lobby?

lol, how incredibly ironic would that be?

It's too soon to tell. Libertarian Rand Paul Paul is a leading libertarian voice in the GOP who argues for the weaning away of foreign aid, including eventually to Israel, and has been at the forefront of opposing intervention in Syria.

I don't want to stop aid to Israel. I love Israel and her citizens and they are our ally. Cutting taxes and spending with jump-kick our economy. They all want to do this, but at this early juncture, it is too soon to tell, who will emerge with answers to the questions the majority of the voters want to hear and can believe are achievable.

I agree regarding Rand Paul, but I don't see too many other "Rand Paul types" out there in the national stage. Rand Paul is in favor of 4 out of the 5 issues I put in my last post.

I love how the Right is flocking to the Rand Paul faction of the GOP, the anti-military isolationist faction.

Do you realize that versus Hillary in 2016, Rand Paul is going to lose the defense industry lobby, plus the Israel lobby?

lol, how incredibly ironic would that be?

Paul will not be the nominee....guaranteed...

Forum List

Back