🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Liberal Media Outfit ShowsThe Republican Party Roarin' Back To Life

:clap: :clap: :clap:

And more and more, GOP's are leaning towards Libertarian goals and ambitions;

New Poll:

Three days after the momentous election wins in Colorado, new poll numbers suggest the Republican Party seems to be benefiting from Obama's decline on a multitude of fronts. And amazingly, the report is coming from hyper-liberal Politico.

From Politico, "NBC/WSJ poll: GOP on the rise":

Republicans are now leading Democrats on handling several key issues, according to a new Wall Street Journal/NBC poll.

The poll, released Friday, shows more Americans think that the Republicans are doing a better job on the economy, foreign policy and reducing the federal deficit. The GOP has an edge of 7 percentage points over the Democrats on the issue of foreign policy. This is up from 2006, when the GOP was behind by 9 percentage points.

I fail to see how constantly flipping back and forth between two useless groups of people every couple of years is bettering this nation.

Point is? Dingy Harry Reid's prophecy is coming true...The Republicans have been infiltrated BY the PEOPLE...and the Repubican Leadership *MIGHT* be waking up...But then McConnell, and Boehner need to be voted OUT for that to take place.

A SPINE is being formed in the Repubican party...to their dismay.

Thing is? I'm independent...and think along with YOU that the "Party System' is a waste and goes against the grain of the Republic.

Washington himself warned us regarding parties, blindly following them...and the consequences...WE are living it. (And I agree with his wisdom). Libertarians do as well...and I think is more the point...

A RAY of hope that the party of Lincoln might be coming alive again...and IF they do? I suggest they drop the pretense and become INDEPENDENT, made up of INDEPENDENT Individual Statesmen...and leave the Democratz...to stew in what they have wrought upon the Republic, and be left to answer for it.

Aquathena is hot

Just sayin...

In real life? lol, brace yourself...

Internet personality dumbass. You know, the inside, the part that actually matters. Not to say her personality doesn't match her looks. But what do you know? I'm guessing not a damn thing cause your a Dudley Do Right.

Bug off

Aquathena is hot

Just sayin...

In real life? lol, brace yourself...

Internet personality dumbass. You know, the inside, the part that actually matters. Not to say her personality doesn't match her looks. But what do you know? I'm guessing not a damn thing cause your a Dudley Do Right.

Bug off
Indeed...Carbonated LIVES in the Obscure...Shame he just parroted it to the world...gave up his cover...:lol: Cabonated just admitted what I thought of him all along...Reality is NOT part of himself.

Oh well. Score one for Gramps.

I love how the Right is flocking to the Rand Paul faction of the GOP, the anti-military isolationist faction.

Do you realize that versus Hillary in 2016, Rand Paul is going to lose the defense industry lobby, plus the Israel lobby?

lol, how incredibly ironic would that be?

It's quite telling you keep calling us "isolationists", Carbine.... we don't hate the military, we hate wars that have nothing to do with us. It's that simple.

I love how the Right is flocking to the Rand Paul faction of the GOP, the anti-military isolationist faction.

Do you realize that versus Hillary in 2016, Rand Paul is going to lose the defense industry lobby, plus the Israel lobby?

lol, how incredibly ironic would that be?

It's quite telling you keep calling us "isolationists", Carbine.... we don't hate the military, we hate wars that have nothing to do with us. It's that simple.

Shout it from the rooftops.

While I would like our country to swing to the Libertarian side of things, I am not sure as of this post, that those in the party, are "winnable" as they have little experience and the freeloaders of our nation, would never vote for them but as things begin to decline further with the Democratic party, and Obama politics I could see some independents and moderates going for Christie, Rubio, Paul Ryan, or Scott Walker.

Can't wait to see what happens in 2014. That will show the will of the country at that time.

In my opinion, their best tack is to push for and emphasize Civil Liberties, low taxes, immigration reform (path to citizenship), small business/job creation, and non-interventionist foreign policy. Now how many of them are going to advocate the above? Many of them (republicans) actually voted against 3 out of the 5 of the above issues.

It's too soon to tell. Libertarian Rand Paul is a leading libertarian voice in the GOP who argues for the weaning away of foreign aid, including eventually to Israel, and has been at the forefront of opposing intervention in Syria.

I don't want to stop aid to Israel. I love Israel and her citizens and they are our ally. Cutting taxes and spending will jump-kick our economy. They all want to do this, but at this early juncture, it is too soon to tell, who will emerge with answers to the questions the majority of the voters want to hear and can believe are achievable.

Since taxes are the lowest in decades, how exactly will that failed policy work? If it did work, the Bush Tax cuts would have done wonders. Instead, that and the two failed wars created an instant 7 trillion in deficit.

i love how the right is flocking to the rand paul faction of the gop, the anti-military isolationist faction.

Do you realize that versus hillary in 2016, rand paul is going to lose the defense industry lobby, plus the israel lobby?

Lol, how incredibly ironic would that be?

it's quite telling you keep calling us "isolationists", carbine.... We don't hate the military, we hate wars that have nothing to do with us. It's that simple.

shout it from the rooftops.

Iraq!​
Shout%20image.JPG

I have noticed the same thing, we need to bring the GOP back down to their knees and get them crying again for the next election .......... so that no one will vote for them.
Eg.
Create a law that prohibits smoking in a Taxi Cab.
Then implement a punishment that holds about $1000 in fines and 6 months in jail ................ that will get em crying again.
Doesn't matter if they smoke or not, just charge em.

Enjoy it while you can, but since Obama won't be running again, it shouldn't make that much difference in '16, IMO. It seems to be just a pipe dream on the part of Republicans who don't want to contemplate the thumping they're going to take from Hillary. :D

Oh, we're really gonna get thumped by Hillary. Not when she's connected to the guy who got played by Vladimir Putin over Syria. What does that do for her political acumen? And now that Obamacare is being wholly rejected by labor unions far and wide, that's a key part of the liberal voting bloc that won't be voting for her in 2016.

Yes, it is a pipe dream. For you.

Most Americans are glad we aren't going to war in Syria. If anyone got played, it was Putin.

Before this, he was just bottling stuff up in the UN. Now he OWNS Assad's behavior.

The GOP has a bunch of problems, and frankly, is probably going to get a false sense of security when it does well in an off year election.

(Problem with midterms. Only angry people show up.)

The biggest problems they have.

1) Non-White People aren't voting for them.
2) Working people don't trust them.
3) Women don't trust them.
4) Folks in general don't trust their ability to do things.

Could a GOP candidate win in 2016? Possibly. Hillary is not likable. But neither is anyone the GOP has, really.

Putin bitch-slapped Obama (and Kerry), now the would-be King of the World is limping away to go lick his wounds. Barack got punked.

Putin bitch-slapped Obama (and Kerry), now the would-be King of the World is limping away to go lick his wounds. Barack got punked.

Really?

Just not seeing how.

Putin has for years claimed that he has absolutely no control over Assad.

Yet now-

1) Obama Got Putin to force Assad to sign the convention on Chemical weapons.
2) Obama got Putin to support a UN resolution that will put pressure on Assad.
3) Obama got Putin to get Assad to agree to destroying all his chemical weapons.

All without firing a single shot.

Really?

Just not seeing how.

Putin has for years claimed that he has absolutely no control over Assad.

Yet now-

1) Obama Got Putin to force Assad to sign the convention on Chemical weapons.
2) Obama got Putin to support a UN resolution that will put pressure on Assad.
3) Obama got Putin to get Assad to agree to destroying all his chemical weapons.

All without firing a single shot.
Agreeing and doing are two different things. Oddly enough, even though Obama got butt-f-ed in front of the world, he needed a way out of the corner he painted himself into when he shot off his mouth about the "red line". He is Putin's bitch, and there ain't gonna be no disarming.

[
Agreeing and doing are two different things. Oddly enough, even though Obama got butt-f-ed in front of the world, he needed a way out of the corner he painted himself into when he shot off his mouth about the "red line". He is Putin's bitch, and there ain't gonna be no disarming.

You base that on what?

Frankly, Russia has as much an interest in disarming Assad as we do at this point. His regime is shaky, the people fighting him are Islamist extremists, and a lot of those weapons could find their way to places like Chechnya where Islamist Extremists are fighting Russia.

Furthermore, any UN Agreement would allow a strike against Assad if he uses them again. So, yeah, maybe we won't get them all, but he can't use them without facing consequences...

:clap: :clap: :clap:

And more and more, GOP's are leaning towards Libertarian goals and ambitions;

New Poll:

Three days after the momentous election wins in Colorado, new poll numbers suggest the Republican Party seems to be benefiting from Obama's decline on a multitude of fronts. And amazingly, the report is coming from hyper-liberal Politico.

From Politico, "NBC/WSJ poll: GOP on the rise":

Republicans are now leading Democrats on handling several key issues, according to a new Wall Street Journal/NBC poll.

The poll, released Friday, shows more Americans think that the Republicans are doing a better job on the economy, foreign policy and reducing the federal deficit. The GOP has an edge of 7 percentage points over the Democrats on the issue of foreign policy. This is up from 2006, when the GOP was behind by 9 percentage points.

And... drum roll please... A second poll has been released from a major polling firm showing Obama dipping into the 30's on approvals.

This one from Reuters/Ipsos. Earlier in the week YouGov/Economist had Obama at 38 approval. Reuters/Ipsos shows a whopping 17% gap, 39% approval to 56% disapproval.

Obama's at his very lowest level ever at RCP averages at 43.5% approve to 51.1 disapprove. The chart really must be viewed to fully appreciate his magnificent fall.

Libertarian Republican

The GOPers recent libertarian "lean" is nothing more than a head fake. Collectively the group is just as dedicated to the state, to statist ambitions as the democraps.

Just the other face on a two headed coin.

[

You base that on what?

Frankly, Russia has as much an interest in disarming Assad as we do at this point. His regime is shaky, the people fighting him are Islamist extremists, and a lot of those weapons could find their way to places like Chechnya where Islamist Extremists are fighting Russia.

Furthermore, any UN Agreement would allow a strike against Assad if he uses them again. So, yeah, maybe we won't get them all, but he can't use them without facing consequences...

He bases that on hatred for Obama. This is why Republicans were so sure that Obama would lose the last election and a "Pioneer of outsourcing" would win.

U.S., Russia agree on Syria weapons, Obama says force still option | Reuters

U.S., Russia reach agreement on seizure of Syrian chemical weapons arsenal - The Washington Post

Remember during the first election, Obama said he would go into any country that harbored Bin Laden. Republicans called him inexperienced and "in over his head" for making such comments. Even after he sent in "Special Forces" Republicans still complained that it was the wrong thing to do. And, worse, they tried to take credit for it. Many Republicans even believe that it's Mitt Romney who should be applauded. Go figure.

So this is the guy Assad should play "chicken" with? The weak boi or manchild, as Republicans call him? The guy who sent special forces into a country with nuclear arms to take out the guy Republicans let go?

They just hate Obama so much. Partly because his success highlights their massive failures. But mostly because he's black. Now watch them suddenly scream "Race card! Race card!".

Last edited by a moderator:

Forum List

Back