🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Liberal Privilege

View attachment 247577

Tell me…if this was one of the elder members of your family, wouldn’t you be wondering if they are mentally all-there?[/QUOTE]

Actions speak louder than words - I realize Trump has many faults, but I would rather have a President that accomplishes what he says he will do, than a glib narcissistic egomaniac like Obama. Obama was a the ideal President from central casting - who was wrong policy more often than he was right.

I can't go into all the details, but among them he:

1. Enabled companies like Google and Facebook to collect data on US citizens without the government batting an eyelash
2. He told us manufacturing jobs were "gone forever - not coming back in America"
3. Actually led us to believe that the rise of radical dictatorships in places like Egypt were "The Arab Spring" where democracy was coming alive in the middle east - those dictators were eventually arrested and convicted
4. Fostered hate against police by backing BLM activists and saying the police acted "stupidly."
5. Lied to us about our healthcare "If you like your doctor..."
6. Could not even manage to build a decent website for our healthcare even when spending some $100-million.

Meanwhile Trump is a rambling goof when he speaks - BUT he managed to revamp the tax system, deregulate business, bring us jobs and wages higher than they have been in 50 years, open a real dialog with China and North Korea (not just sanctions or plane loads of dollars and Euros like Obama gave Iran), under Obama the dictatorships in Iran and Venezuela thrived - under Trumps "horrible foreign policy" they are coming apart.

So - yeah, I will take the state of the world under Trump, even though he does not present well, over the slick mask of Obama who tells everything is beautiful when were all eating a crap sandwich. Politics is about results - it is not a beauty contest - and that is what irks me most about liberals and the media. Their whole focus is on "Trump looks like a goof, but Obama was beautiful." - Liberals are just shallow enough to be dangerous.

Poor little eternal victims.if you are having a hard time it is entirely your fault. If your ideas were any good you would have no trouble selling them. If you elected honest men you would not have to do battle with the rule of law.

I didn't say I was having a hard time. I was just saying that no one holds liberals accountable for anything they do, while they get away with labeling conservatives as anything they want. Especially the media, but also college professors, Hollywood, etc. Your transgressions (killing unborn children, supporting criminals, hating on the police) go unchecked.

You just proved my point. Just the fact that you said "if you elected honest men" shows that you are using your liberal privilege to call a man who has not been found to have committed a single crime a criminal. That is exactly what I am talking about. You just committed libel - you said something that is not true in a malicious manner solely to cause harm to his reputation.

Hold yourself accountable - . You guys lost the election, Trump is President and the only way you can see of getting out of this is to beat him down with accusations. That is not trading in "good ideas" like you say, it is a double standard that liberal opinions are the only valid ones - even if they are treasonous and libelous.
You guys throw the treason accusation around to mean anyone opposing your president. That alone makes you full of shit. Does anyone in government swear allegiance to the president? No, they swear allegiance to the constitution. When some people start thinking one man is the government they have taken the first step down the road to fascism. We will survive your president and America's experiment with authoritarianism will be ruled a failure.
The swamp is a fiefdom that protects itself. Hell many of the people in it are married to others who are part of it one way or the other. America is all about its fiefdoms. What you should be ashamed of though is that you did not afford Trump his chance when first elected. He was out in front on trying to get all sides to work together in thongs with a common interest. You call him an authoritarian while spouting that treason is just impossible. You have educated fools who get violent for nothing. And water down the reasons they should because of it.

Trump started out IMMEDIATELY making an ass of himself with that crowd size nonsense. It was pathetic.

I did give him a chance. I really did. He quickly showed me how undeserved it was.
Crowd size hurt your feelings. Lol

I have been hearing phrases like "white privilege" and "male privilege" being tossed out a lot lately, but I have come to realize that the group of people in this country who really have more privilege than anyone else is simply the liberals.

If you are liberal you can get away with calling a President racist and homophobic, etc, with nothing to back it up.

You can give away vital classified information by not securing your server (Hillary) and then you can blame the fact that she got hacked on Trump solely because he made a JOKE about the Russians finding her lost emails - and the FBI, DOJ and media will back you up.

You can get the FBI to launch an investigation into "Article 25" allegations - which is essentially a treasonous conspiracy to bring down a legally elected President - and you get away with it.

You can silence any conservative you want just by claiming they are racist, etc. and effectively block the uninformed from hearing both sides because the media will back you up.

You can say the Senate's review of the Russian conspiracy is meaningless - even though the majority of the senate agreed, but it doesn't count because - they are Republicans.

The most abused and misrepresented people in America right now are conservatives - at the hands of liberals, and they totally get away with it. That is privilege in modern America.
Poor little eternal victims.if you are having a hard time it is entirely your fault. If your ideas were any good you would have no trouble selling them. If you elected honest men you would not have to do battle with the rule of law.

Do you believe the lie that Trump said white supremacists were very fine people?

yes

And right there you refuted your previous point about the gop having bad ideas.

The media lies, horrible lies, about us, and you libs support those lies, even though they have been refuted long ago.

Your lies are tearing this nation apart, terrifying minorities of the supposedly Evul whites out to get them,

and pissing the shit out of whites who are fucking tired of the shit you people are spewing about them.

Why do you want to tear this nation apart?

I didn't say I was having a hard time. I was just saying that no one holds liberals accountable for anything they do, while they get away with labeling conservatives as anything they want. Especially the media, but also college professors, Hollywood, etc. Your transgressions (killing unborn children, supporting criminals, hating on the police) go unchecked.

You just proved my point. Just the fact that you said "if you elected honest men" shows that you are using your liberal privilege to call a man who has not been found to have committed a single crime a criminal. That is exactly what I am talking about. You just committed libel - you said something that is not true in a malicious manner solely to cause harm to his reputation.

Hold yourself accountable - . You guys lost the election, Trump is President and the only way you can see of getting out of this is to beat him down with accusations. That is not trading in "good ideas" like you say, it is a double standard that liberal opinions are the only valid ones - even if they are treasonous and libelous.
You guys throw the treason accusation around to mean anyone opposing your president. That alone makes you full of shit. Does anyone in government swear allegiance to the president? No, they swear allegiance to the constitution. When some people start thinking one man is the government they have taken the first step down the road to fascism. We will survive your president and America's experiment with authoritarianism will be ruled a failure.
The swamp is a fiefdom that protects itself. Hell many of the people in it are married to others who are part of it one way or the other. America is all about its fiefdoms. What you should be ashamed of though is that you did not afford Trump his chance when first elected. He was out in front on trying to get all sides to work together in thongs with a common interest. You call him an authoritarian while spouting that treason is just impossible. You have educated fools who get violent for nothing. And water down the reasons they should because of it.

Trump started out IMMEDIATELY making an ass of himself with that crowd size nonsense. It was pathetic.

I did give him a chance. I really did. He quickly showed me how undeserved it was.

Since when were we talking about feelings? Maybe that's how Trump slaves view things; through their "emotional lens".

I have almost no emotion when it comes to Trump. He is what he is; a reality TV star who somehow became president, like an absurd comedy. I don't understand how anyone could expect anything better out of him.

Since when were we talking about feelings? Maybe that's how Trump slaves view things; through their "emotional lens".

I have almost no emotion when it comes to Trump. He is what he is; a reality TV star who somehow became president, like an absurd comedy. I don't understand how anyone could expect anything better out of him.
He’s the greatest president we have ever had. And history is recording it.. nothing you can do to stop it.. so stop your crying

I have been hearing phrases like "white privilege" and "male privilege" being tossed out a lot lately, but I have come to realize that the group of people in this country who really have more privilege than anyone else is simply the liberals.

If you are liberal you can get away with calling a President racist and homophobic, etc, with nothing to back it up.

You can give away vital classified information by not securing your server (Hillary) and then you can blame the fact that she got hacked on Trump solely because he made a JOKE about the Russians finding her lost emails - and the FBI, DOJ and media will back you up.

You can get the FBI to launch an investigation into "Article 25" allegations - which is essentially a treasonous conspiracy to bring down a legally elected President - and you get away with it.

You can silence any conservative you want just by claiming they are racist, etc. and effectively block the uninformed from hearing both sides because the media will back you up.

You can say the Senate's review of the Russian conspiracy is meaningless - even though the majority of the senate agreed, but it doesn't count because - they are Republicans.

The most abused and misrepresented people in America right now are conservatives - at the hands of liberals, and they totally get away with it. That is privilege in modern America.

Are you kidding me? Your party doesn’t sell ideas. They misrepresent everything they truly stand for. And well called out on in they resort to ad hominem attacks

He’s the greatest president we have ever had. And history is recording it.. nothing you can do to stop it.. so stop your crying

These Trump slaves sure do say some comedic stuff.

Obviously, you do fail to understand....you're own words, I might add.

Just facts.. unless you have something to say you dislike besides crowd size

And you fail to understand grammar, since it should be "your own words". But I don't hold your lack of education against you; just your lack of common sense.

And you fail to understand grammar, since it should be "your own words". But I don't hold your lack of education against you; just your lack of common sense.
What don’t you understand? Lol

You have a real low opinion of this Nation. Okay, works for you. But in 2020, it may not work anymore. Nothing is a sure thing. What happens if the Dems present something that is better than a POS like they did last time. Let's face it, it ended up being One POS against another POS. The only difference is, you buy into the POS lock stock and barrel. Trump lost the Independent Voters as well as the Rust Belt that carried him over the top. Or, rather, he threw them away. Either he gets them back through some miracle or he is depending on the Dems to put out another POS. I, for one, am tired of having to choose which POS I don't want. I want to voote for someone that I want for a change and Trump ain't it.

Just facts.. unless you have something to say you dislike besides crowd size

It would take quite a while, and it's not like anyone really cares, so I prefer to spare myself the added time and effort these days.

I'm sure he does.
He also believes Trump asked Russia for hillary's hacked emails in front of the world.

I was watching that speech live on CNN - at the time Trump was riffing on the stupidity of the Hillary not using a secure server. Russia had ALREADY hacked her server and wikileaks had ALREADY published Podesta's emails. That had nothing to do with Trump. So Trump was just joking about Hillary's incompetence when he said "what a beauty that Hillary is... and then he JOKED, "Russia if you're listening - maybe you can find those missing 30,000 emails?" meaning the ones that Hillary destroyed with bleachbit - although they were already legal evidence which she destroyed (she should be in jail).

Here is the NY Times Headline "Trump Invited the Russians to Hack Clinton. Were They Listening?"

He did NOT invite them to hack her - that was done already. He merely made a joke about their abilities to get into the server Hillary left unprotected. That is LITERALLY the only reason this whole Mueller probe - "Collusion" - And no - Russia never did find the 30,000 missing emails of Hillary.

Where is a quid pro quo "collusion" - he was giving a speech in public, not on the red phone to Putin.

THAT IS LIBERAL PRIVILEGE: let Hillary get away with destroying evidence, while she was getting debate questions from CNN, and while she was illegally funneling money to her own campaign from the DNC.

But no, TRUMP is the one who gets investigated for making a joke - for saying what everyone was already thinking anyway.

Last edited:
[

Yeah, he's the greatest president you've ever had like Josef Stalin was the greatest humanitarian the world has ever seen.

Personally? I think you're a troll and don't believe a word you're typing.
That, or you're a deplorable.

I'm curious as to just what constitutes your ethical standard(s) as applied to politicans Paul?

~S~

[

Yeah, he's the greatest president you've ever had like Josef Stalin was the greatest humanitarian the world has ever seen.

Personally? I think you're a troll and don't believe a word you're typing.
That, or you're a deplorable.
Your thebl one comparing him to Stalin lol with no evidence.. I’m sure your brain hurts when you think.. that’s just facts getting in the way lol

Forum List

Back