🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Liberal Privilege

The swamp is a fiefdom that protects itself. Hell many of the people in it are married to others who are part of it one way or the other. America is all about its fiefdoms. What you should be ashamed of though is that you did not afford Trump his chance when first elected. He was out in front on trying to get all sides to work together in thongs with a common interest. You call him an authoritarian while spouting that treason is just impossible. You have educated fools who get violent for nothing. And water down the reasons they should because of it.

Trump started out IMMEDIATELY making an ass of himself with that crowd size nonsense. It was pathetic.

I did give him a chance. I really did. He quickly showed me how undeserved it was.
Crowd size hurt your feelings. Lol

Since when were we talking about feelings? Maybe that's how Trump slaves view things; through their "emotional lens".

I have almost no emotion when it comes to Trump. He is what he is; a reality TV star who somehow became president, like an absurd comedy. I don't understand how anyone could expect anything better out of him.
He’s the greatest president we have ever had. And history is recording it.. nothing you can do to stop it.. so stop your crying

You have a real low opinion of this Nation. Okay, works for you. But in 2020, it may not work anymore. Nothing is a sure thing. What happens if the Dems present something that is better than a POS like they did last time. Let's face it, it ended up being One POS against another POS. The only difference is, you buy into the POS lock stock and barrel. Trump lost the Independent Voters as well as the Rust Belt that carried him over the top. Or, rather, he threw them away. Either he gets them back through some miracle or he is depending on the Dems to put out another POS. I, for one, am tired of having to choose which POS I don't want. I want to voote for someone that I want for a change and Trump ain't it.

You can count on the Dems producing another POS.
That is as close as you're going to come to in looking for perfection....:smoke:.

The greatest document ever created, the U.S. Constitution, determined that in a democratic republic there are no "special privileges" for special citizens. All men are created equal. What we are seeing today is the propaganda arm of the democrat party in the mainstream media creating a different kind of constitution based on payback for past intolerance including a special category of citizens who are permanent victims and an innocent category of the majority of citizens who are seen as the permanent aggressors no matter how lawfully they live their lives.

liberals get away with so much shit just on account of them being liberal. They genuinely feel that they have the moral high ground, and because of that have a sense of entitlement

Poor little eternal victims.if you are having a hard time it is entirely your fault. If your ideas were any good you would have no trouble selling them. If you elected honest men you would not have to do battle with the rule of law.

I didn't say I was having a hard time. I was just saying that no one holds liberals accountable for anything they do, while they get away with labeling conservatives as anything they want. Especially the media, but also college professors, Hollywood, etc. Your transgressions (killing unborn children, supporting criminals, hating on the police) go unchecked.

You just proved my point. Just the fact that you said "if you elected honest men" shows that you are using your liberal privilege to call a man who has not been found to have committed a single crime a criminal. That is exactly what I am talking about. You just committed libel - you said something that is not true in a malicious manner solely to cause harm to his reputation.

Hold yourself accountable - . You guys lost the election, Trump is President and the only way you can see of getting out of this is to beat him down with accusations. That is not trading in "good ideas" like you say, it is a double standard that liberal opinions are the only valid ones - even if they are treasonous and libelous.
You guys throw the treason accusation around to mean anyone opposing your president. That alone makes you full of shit. Does anyone in government swear allegiance to the president? No, they swear allegiance to the constitution. When some people start thinking one man is the government they have taken the first step down the road to fascism. We will survive your president and America's experiment with authoritarianism will be ruled a failure.
The swamp is a fiefdom that protects itself. Hell many of the people in it are married to others who are part of it one way or the other. America is all about its fiefdoms. What you should be ashamed of though is that you did not afford Trump his chance when first elected. He was out in front on trying to get all sides to work together in thongs with a common interest. You call him an authoritarian while spouting that treason is just impossible. You have educated fools who get violent for nothing. And water down the reasons they should because of it.

Trump started out IMMEDIATELY making an ass of himself with that crowd size nonsense. It was pathetic.

I did give him a chance. I really did. He quickly showed me how undeserved it was.

That's because, like a little girl, you are more offended by words, overlooking what great acts he has actually performed.
Are you talking about the russian asset trump?

I'm curious as to just what constitutes your ethical standard(s) as applied to politicans Paul?

Ethical standards - Keep your political promises. If you are trying to get me to say I don't care about Trump's inelegant manner, I do, but he has not broken any laws. Can the same be said of Hillary (see my post about about Bleachbit).

Yes - he had sexual transgressions - but he never raped anyone (Bill Clinton) - and it is NOT illegal to want to build a hotel in Moscow if you are in the Hotel business already.

Get over it - Libs are just so mad at themselves for losing the election all they can do is babble on about how much they hate Trump. But what POLICY has any democrat implemented lately?

Are we going to get AOC's green act? Are we going to give reparations, free medical care to all, abolish all school loans - blah blah blah?

Yes, I know the budget has blown up under Trump, but at least the economy has improved so we are once again the strongest economy on earth. And yes, I agree with Trump that NATO should pay their fair share, and China needs to stop ripping off our trademarks and intellectual property.

What are your ideals on a politician - that he be slick and good looking?

What is your policy on politicians making promises they can never keep? Is that ethical?

Last edited:
The greatest document ever created, the U.S. Constitution, determined that in a democratic republic there are no "special privileges" for special citizens. All men are created equal. What we are seeing today is the propaganda arm of the democrat party in the mainstream media creating a different kind of constitution based on payback for past intolerance including a special category of citizens who are permanent victims and an innocent category of the majority of citizens who are seen as the permanent aggressors no matter how lawfully they live their lives.
It is repukes who are putting propaganda in the news to make the intended coup easy.

I didn't say I was having a hard time. I was just saying that no one holds liberals accountable for anything they do, while they get away with labeling conservatives as anything they want. Especially the media, but also college professors, Hollywood, etc. Your transgressions (killing unborn children, supporting criminals, hating on the police) go unchecked.

You just proved my point. Just the fact that you said "if you elected honest men" shows that you are using your liberal privilege to call a man who has not been found to have committed a single crime a criminal. That is exactly what I am talking about. You just committed libel - you said something that is not true in a malicious manner solely to cause harm to his reputation.

Hold yourself accountable - . You guys lost the election, Trump is President and the only way you can see of getting out of this is to beat him down with accusations. That is not trading in "good ideas" like you say, it is a double standard that liberal opinions are the only valid ones - even if they are treasonous and libelous.
You guys throw the treason accusation around to mean anyone opposing your president. That alone makes you full of shit. Does anyone in government swear allegiance to the president? No, they swear allegiance to the constitution. When some people start thinking one man is the government they have taken the first step down the road to fascism. We will survive your president and America's experiment with authoritarianism will be ruled a failure.

That's because, like a little girl, you are more offended by words, overlooking what great acts he has actually performed.
Are you talking about the russian asset trump?

That's soooo yesterday.

Lol I love how democrats have all this Russian evidence against trump but refuse to release it ha

Poor little eternal victims.if you are having a hard time it is entirely your fault. If your ideas were any good you would have no trouble selling them. If you elected honest men you would not have to do battle with the rule of law.

Jealous much?

I have been hearing phrases like "white privilege" and "male privilege" being tossed out a lot lately, but I have come to realize that the group of people in this country who really have more privilege than anyone else is simply the liberals.

If you are liberal you can get away with calling a President racist and homophobic, etc, with nothing to back it up.

You can give away vital classified information by not securing your server (Hillary) and then you can blame the fact that she got hacked on Trump solely because he made a JOKE about the Russians finding her lost emails - and the FBI, DOJ and media will back you up.

You can get the FBI to launch an investigation into "Article 25" allegations - which is essentially a treasonous conspiracy to bring down a legally elected President - and you get away with it.

You can silence any conservative you want just by claiming they are racist, etc. and effectively block the uninformed from hearing both sides because the media will back you up.

You can say the Senate's review of the Russian conspiracy is meaningless - even though the majority of the senate agreed, but it doesn't count because - they are Republicans.

The most abused and misrepresented people in America right now are conservatives - at the hands of liberals, and they totally get away with it. That is privilege in modern America.

Do you believe the lie that Trump said white supremacists were very fine people?

yes

And right there you refuted your previous point about the gop having bad ideas.
Both major parties and every minor party have ridiculously bad ideas. Cutting spending on contraceptives will lead to more pregnancies. There is no x factor involved in that formula. This is a terrible idea IF you are denying the practice of abortion since the only way one ever needs an abortion is if one gets pregnant.
Men who have had abortions? Zero.
Women who have had a hysterectomy who have had abortions? Zero
If you don’t/can’t get pregnant, you don’t/can’t have abortions.

Yet there you idiots are lining up shoulder to shoulder behind a policy you know will result in more of what you say you hate. Yes. You Republicans have bad ideas. This is just the latest.

As for Democrats…where to begin? Lining up behind transgendered people being able to use any restroom they want? Bad idea. Keeping us away from Nuke power…bad idea—especially at the same time you’re decrying fossil fuel emissions.

The media lies, horrible lies, about us, and you libs support those lies, even though they have been refuted long ago.
Yeah…get back to me when you apologize for the 11 years of Obama being a kenyan—which still continues to this day.

Your lies are tearing this nation apart, terrifying minorities of the supposedly Evul whites out to get them,
Yawn.

and pissing the shit out of whites who are fucking tired of the shit you people are spewing about them.
Thoughts and prayers.

Why do you want to tear this nation apart?

Why do you hate America?

I have been hearing phrases like "white privilege" and "male privilege" being tossed out a lot lately, but I have come to realize that the group of people in this country who really have more privilege than anyone else is simply the liberals.

If you are liberal you can get away with calling a President racist and homophobic, etc, with nothing to back it up.

You can give away vital classified information by not securing your server (Hillary) and then you can blame the fact that she got hacked on Trump solely because he made a JOKE about the Russians finding her lost emails - and the FBI, DOJ and media will back you up.

You can get the FBI to launch an investigation into "Article 25" allegations - which is essentially a treasonous conspiracy to bring down a legally elected President - and you get away with it.

You can silence any conservative you want just by claiming they are racist, etc. and effectively block the uninformed from hearing both sides because the media will back you up.

You can say the Senate's review of the Russian conspiracy is meaningless - even though the majority of the senate agreed, but it doesn't count because - they are Republicans.

The most abused and misrepresented people in America right now are conservatives - at the hands of liberals, and they totally get away with it. That is privilege in modern America.

Do you believe the lie that Trump said white supremacists were very fine people?

yes

Both major parties and every minor party have ridiculously bad ideas. Cutting spending on contraceptives will lead to more pregnancies. There is no x factor involved in that formula. This is a terrible idea IF you are denying the practice of abortion since the only way one ever needs an abortion is if one gets pregnant.

Yet there you idiots are lining up shoulder to shoulder behind a policy you know will result in more of what you say you hate. Yes. You Republicans have bad ideas. This is just the latest.

As for Democrats…where to begin? Lining up behind transgendered people being able to use any restroom they want? Bad idea. Keeping us away from Nuke power…bad idea—especially at the same time you’re decrying fossil fuel emissions.

The media lies, horrible lies, about us, and you libs support those lies, even though they have been refuted long ago.
Yeah…get back to me when you apologize for the 11 years of Obama being a kenyan—which still continues to this day.

Your lies are tearing this nation apart, terrifying minorities of the supposedly Evul whites out to get them,
Yawn.

and pissing the shit out of whites who are fucking tired of the shit you people are spewing about them.
Thoughts and prayers.

Why do you hate America?

My point stands. If you really believed that shit about the GOP having such bad ideas, you would not be hewing to such a vile and utterly refuted lie.

A lie, indeed, a whole paradigm, that is as I said, tearing this country apart. YOU are the ones who's action strongly suggest hating America, not mine.

yes

Yawn.

Thoughts and prayers.

Why do you hate America?

My point stands.
Hopefully you’ll wear a hat.

A lie, indeed, a whole paradigm, that is as I said, tearing this country apart. YOU are the ones who's action strongly suggest hating America, not mine.

Tell us more concerning your outrage over being lied to about Mexico paying for the wall chief.

yes

Yawn.

Thoughts and prayers.

Why do you hate America?

My point stands. If you really believed that shit about the GOP having such bad ideas, you would not be hewing to such a vile and utterly refuted lie.

The GOP thinks that the most complex problems of our age have simple solutions or do not exist at all. They had two entire years to do anything their hearts desired but all they did was give away bunch of tax and regulatory favors to billionaires. It seems they only have one bad idea.

Doesn't all that apply to the left-wing? Isn't what you said, the entire platform of the left?

yes

Yawn.

Thoughts and prayers.

Why do you hate America?

My point stands.
Hopefully you’ll wear a hat.

Tell us more concerning your outrage over being lied to about Mexico paying for the wall chief.

I've never met or heard anyone that was concerned about making Mexico paying for the Wall.

I've met and heard hundreds of people in my life, that either believe the lies about Evul Racist Republicans and thus fear and hate their fellow citizens, or are really, really fucking pissed off about being held accountable for utter bullshit spread by fucking assholes.

Your actions (combined with the same actions being done by so many of the herd)

are tearing this nation apart.

And you don't seem to care.

If you don't hate America, then your actions don't make any sense.

It is repukes who are putting propaganda in the news to make the intended coup easy.

Really? We're the ones making up that a guy in Chicago was attacked by Antifa bigots, who want to destroy white men?

Oh.... wait.... that was a black guy claiming Maga Hat bigots were attacking him... oh and he fabricated a letter threatening people.... and the entire media ran with the obviously false story......

but no no, it's republicans doing that......... Yeah, facts don't support you there.

yes

Yawn.

Thoughts and prayers.

Why do you hate America?

The GOP thinks that the most complex problems of our age have simple solutions or do not exist at all. They had two entire years to do anything their hearts desired but all they did was give away bunch of tax and regulatory favors to billionaires. It seems they only have one bad idea.

This is the lib two step. Push hard enough on how they are lying, and they can, for short periods be brought back onto the issues.

But only for a little while. Almost immediately, they will start peppering their posts with little gotchas and bullshit lies.

And in a day, they will be full bore spewing lies and bullshit.

Not how you did not even try to support the lie that Trump said that white supremacists were very fine people.

Because on some level, you know it is bullshit. So you let it ride. But you can't admit it, because you know that you need to support the narrative.

Because you know that if we had a real debate on the issues, YOURS are the ones that really look bad when brought to the light.

Yawn.

Thoughts and prayers.

Why do you hate America?

This is the lib two step. Push hard enough on how they are lying, and they can, for short periods be brought back onto the issues.

But only for a little while. Almost immediately, they will start peppering their posts with little gotchas and bullshit lies.

And in a day, they will be full bore spewing lies and bullshit.

Not how you did not even try to support the lie that Trump said that white supremacists were very fine people.

Because on some level, you know it is bullshit. So you let it ride. But you can't admit it, because you know that you need to support the narrative.

Because you know that if we had a real debate on the issues, YOURS are the ones that really look bad when brought to the light.
I don't know who made the claim that Trump said Nazi bastards were fine people but it is important to note that Nazi bastards seem to think they have an ally in Trump. Why would this be? Why do the White supremacists think Trump approves of them? They may very well be wrong but Trump does little to disabuse them of that notion.

Forum List

Back