🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Liberal Privilege

Both major parties and every minor party have ridiculously bad ideas. Cutting spending on contraceptives will lead to more pregnancies. There is no x factor involved in that formula. This is a terrible idea IF you are denying the practice of abortion since the only way one ever needs an abortion is if one gets pregnant.
Men who have had abortions? Zero.
Women who have had a hysterectomy who have had abortions? Zero
If you don’t/can’t get pregnant, you don’t/can’t have abortions.

Yet there you idiots are lining up shoulder to shoulder behind a policy you know will result in more of what you say you hate. Yes. You Republicans have bad ideas. This is just the latest.

As for Democrats…where to begin? Lining up behind transgendered people being able to use any restroom they want? Bad idea. Keeping us away from Nuke power…bad idea—especially at the same time you’re decrying fossil fuel emissions.

Yeah…get back to me when you apologize for the 11 years of Obama being a kenyan—which still continues to this day.

Yawn.

Thoughts and prayers.

Why do you hate America?

My point stands. If you really believed that shit about the GOP having such bad ideas, you would not be hewing to such a vile and utterly refuted lie.

A lie, indeed, a whole paradigm, that is as I said, tearing this country apart. YOU are the ones who's action strongly suggest hating America, not mine.
The GOP thinks that the most complex problems of our age have simple solutions or do not exist at all. They had two entire years to do anything their hearts desired but all they did was give away bunch of tax and regulatory favors to billionaires. It seems they only have one bad idea.

This is the lib two step. Push hard enough on how they are lying, and they can, for short periods be brought back onto the issues.

But only for a little while. Almost immediately, they will start peppering their posts with little gotchas and bullshit lies.

And in a day, they will be full bore spewing lies and bullshit.

Not how you did not even try to support the lie that Trump said that white supremacists were very fine people.

Because on some level, you know it is bullshit. So you let it ride. But you can't admit it, because you know that you need to support the narrative.

Because you know that if we had a real debate on the issues, YOURS are the ones that really look bad when brought to the light.
I don't know who made the claim that Trump said Nazi bastards were fine people but it is important to note that Nazi bastards seem to think they have an ally in Trump. Why would this be? Why do the White supremacists think Trump approves of them? They may very well be wrong but Trump does little to disabuse them of that notion.

I know it is important for you to note that, because you have to keep the Lie going.

is it important to note that the various BLACK supremacists and Communists liked Obama?

Is it important to note that he never called them "very fine people"

I have been hearing phrases like "white privilege" and "male privilege" being tossed out a lot lately, but I have come to realize that the group of people in this country who really have more privilege than anyone else is simply the liberals.

If you are liberal you can get away with calling a President racist and homophobic, etc, with nothing to back it up.

You can give away vital classified information by not securing your server (Hillary) and then you can blame the fact that she got hacked on Trump solely because he made a JOKE about the Russians finding her lost emails - and the FBI, DOJ and media will back you up.

You can get the FBI to launch an investigation into "Article 25" allegations - which is essentially a treasonous conspiracy to bring down a legally elected President - and you get away with it.

You can silence any conservative you want just by claiming they are racist, etc. and effectively block the uninformed from hearing both sides because the media will back you up.

You can say the Senate's review of the Russian conspiracy is meaningless - even though the majority of the senate agreed, but it doesn't count because - they are Republicans.

The most abused and misrepresented people in America right now are conservatives - at the hands of liberals, and they totally get away with it. That is privilege in modern America.
Poor little eternal victims.if you are having a hard time it is entirely your fault. If your ideas were any good you would have no trouble selling them. If you elected honest men you would not have to do battle with the rule of law.
You sound like a pussy whipped bitch
You sound like someone who cannot face reality. You people have been preaching personal responsibility forever. Fine. It's time for your president to take some for trying to rig every system he has ever encountered.

Being for personal responsibility, does not mean that we can't call witch hunt, when we see one.

Your pretense that there is a conflict there, is the type of muddled thinking you get, when at some level, you know you are in the wrong.

My point stands. If you really believed that shit about the GOP having such bad ideas, you would not be hewing to such a vile and utterly refuted lie.

A lie, indeed, a whole paradigm, that is as I said, tearing this country apart. YOU are the ones who's action strongly suggest hating America, not mine.
The GOP thinks that the most complex problems of our age have simple solutions or do not exist at all. They had two entire years to do anything their hearts desired but all they did was give away bunch of tax and regulatory favors to billionaires. It seems they only have one bad idea.

This is the lib two step. Push hard enough on how they are lying, and they can, for short periods be brought back onto the issues.

But only for a little while. Almost immediately, they will start peppering their posts with little gotchas and bullshit lies.

Not how you did not even try to support the lie that Trump said that white supremacists were very fine people.

Because on some level, you know it is bullshit. So you let it ride. But you can't admit it, because you know that you need to support the narrative.

Because you know that if we had a real debate on the issues, YOURS are the ones that really look bad when brought to the light.
I don't know who made the claim that Trump said Nazi bastards were fine people but it is important to note that Nazi bastards seem to think they have an ally in Trump. Why would this be? Why do the White supremacists think Trump approves of them? They may very well be wrong but Trump does little to disabuse them of that notion.

Trump did.

Torch boys marching while shouting Nazi slogans were described as very fine people by the blob. Either that or he was referring to the Waffen or the guy who went Human bowling with his Dodge.

Trump specifically stated that he was NOT referring to the white supremacists when he made that comment.

You are a vile liar, working hard to tear this nation apart.

Show us the Exact quote please.

PS: Who was he referring to? The guys chanting "jews will not replace us", the Waffen or the bowler?

Trump did.

Torch boys marching while shouting Nazi slogans were described as very fine people by the blob. Either that or he was referring to the Waffen or the guy who went Human bowling with his Dodge.
And when we see the violent attacks on TV and internet it is mostly you. Would you agree to food emporiums and mall places having their managers of stores having guns to protect their premises?

Really? Me? A middle aged hospital administrator?

I know it is important for you to note that, because you have to keep the Lie going.

is it important to note that the various BLACK supremacists and Communists liked Obama?

The being a member of one of their churches, is a far more serious endorsement, than a line that actually was never said.

I have been hearing phrases like "white privilege" and "male privilege" being tossed out a lot lately, but I have come to realize that the group of people in this country who really have more privilege than anyone else is simply the liberals.

If you are liberal you can get away with calling a President racist and homophobic, etc, with nothing to back it up.

You can give away vital classified information by not securing your server (Hillary) and then you can blame the fact that she got hacked on Trump solely because he made a JOKE about the Russians finding her lost emails - and the FBI, DOJ and media will back you up.

You can get the FBI to launch an investigation into "Article 25" allegations - which is essentially a treasonous conspiracy to bring down a legally elected President - and you get away with it.

You can silence any conservative you want just by claiming they are racist, etc. and effectively block the uninformed from hearing both sides because the media will back you up.

You can say the Senate's review of the Russian conspiracy is meaningless - even though the majority of the senate agreed, but it doesn't count because - they are Republicans.

The most abused and misrepresented people in America right now are conservatives - at the hands of liberals, and they totally get away with it. That is privilege in modern America.
Poor little eternal victims.if you are having a hard time it is entirely your fault. If your ideas were any good you would have no trouble selling them. If you elected honest men you would not have to do battle with the rule of law.

Doesn't all that apply to the left-wing? Isn't what you said, the entire platform of the left?
No

No? Then why do you have to make up that some kids wearing a hat, attacked a native guy beating on a drum? Why do you have to make up that some black guy at 2 AM was attacked by hat wearing racists?

Why do people on the left spam these clear and obvious hoaxes all over the media for days, before it turns at as everyone else already knew, it was all a lie?

You clearly are pushing a "we're victims" narrative, all across the entire left-wing. Why else do you need a guy making $125 Million dollars, to just play a game, claim he's the victim of racism and refuse to stand for the flag?

The entire platform of the left-wing, is "I'm a poor pitiful victim of the white patriarchy!" from start to finish.

I even had a lady tell me to my face that my opinion doesn't matter because I'm a white male.

What do you think she is saying? "You are not a victim! I am the victim here! So your opinion does not matter!".

That is your sides entire shtick.

/——/ True. It is tough selling the concepts of hard work and paying your own way to the average liberal democRAT

5.jpg

Trump did.

Trump specifically stated that he was NOT referring to the white supremacists when he made that comment.

PS: Who was he referring to? The guys chanting "jews will not replace us", the Waffen or the bowler?

i've posted it on this site many times. It has been extensively discussed in public, many times. Are you seriously claiming to be ignorant?

That is hardly credible.

He was referring to "both sides of the issue of historical statues" which is what the rally was supposed to be about, according to some of the promotion of the rally organizers.

He specifically stated that he was not referring to the white supremacists.

Full text: Trump’s comments on white supremacists, ‘alt-left’ in Charlottesville

"TRUMP: Those people were also there, because they wanted to protest the taking down of a statue Robert E. Lee. So – excuse me – and you take a look at some of the groups and you see, and you’d know it if you were honest reporters, which in many cases you’re not. Many of those people were there to protest the taking down of the statue of Robert E. Lee. ....

TRUMP: Excuse me, they didn't put themselves down as neo-Nazis, and you had some very bad people in that group. But you also had people that were very fine people on both sides. You had people in that group – excuse me, excuse me. I saw the same pictures as you did. You had people in that group that were there to protest the taking down, of to them, a very, very important statue and the renaming of a park from Robert E. Lee to another name....

and I'm not talking about the neo-Nazis and the white nationalists, because they should be condemned totally – but you had many people in that group other than neo-Nazis and white nationalists, okay? And the press has treated them absolutely unfairly. Now, in the other group also, you had some fine people, "

This is the point, where if you were intellectually brave, you would admit that you were wrong and apologize.

Also, relevant.

"we condemn in the strongest possible terms this egregious display of hatred, bigotry and violence. It has no place in America. "

"TRUMP: I think the driver of the car is a disgrace to himself, his family and this country. And that is – you can call it terrorism, you can call it murder. You can call it whatever you want. I would just call it as the fastest one to come up with a good verdict. That’s what I’d call it. And there is a question. Is it murder? Is it terrorism? Then you get into legal semantics. The driver of the car is a murderer, and what he did was a horrible, horrible, inexcusable thing."

" I’m sure in that group there were some bad ones. The following day, it looked like they had some rough, bad people, neo-Nazis, white nationalists, whatever you want to call ‘em. "

You sound like someone who cannot face reality. You people have been preaching personal responsibility forever. Fine. It's time for your president to take some for trying to rig every system he has ever encountered.

Being for personal responsibility, does not mean that we can't call witch hunt, when we see one.

Your pretense that there is a conflict there, is the type of muddled thinking you get, when at some level, you know you are in the wrong.
Call witch hunt all you want but consider this: Investigations quickly die when there is no evidence. When things go to court any bullshit ends and evidence prevails that may then be challenged. I feel public servants should be investigated for everything, if they were crooks would stay in the private sector or just be lobbyists.

Trump did.

i've posted it on this site many times. It has been extensively discussed in public, many times. Are you seriously claiming to be ignorant?

That is hardly credible.

He was referring to "both sides of the issue of historical statues" which is what the rally was supposed to be about, according to some of the promotion of the rally organizers.

Full text: Trump’s comments on white supremacists, ‘alt-left’ in Charlottesville

"TRUMP: Those people were also there, because they wanted to protest the taking down of a statue Robert E. Lee. So – excuse me – and you take a look at some of the groups and you see, and you’d know it if you were honest reporters, which in many cases you’re not. Many of those people were there to protest the taking down of the statue of Robert E. Lee. ....

TRUMP: Excuse me, they didn't put themselves down as neo-Nazis, and you had some very bad people in that group. But you also had people that were very fine people on both sides. You had people in that group – excuse me, excuse me. I saw the same pictures as you did. You had people in that group that were there to protest the taking down, of to them, a very, very important statue and the renaming of a park from Robert E. Lee to another name....

and I'm not talking about the neo-Nazis and the white nationalists, because they should be condemned totally – but you had many people in that group other than neo-Nazis and white nationalists, okay? And the press has treated them absolutely unfairly. Now, in the other group also, you had some fine people, "

This is the point, where if you were intellectually brave, you would admit that you were wrong and apologize.

Also, relevant.

"we condemn in the strongest possible terms this egregious display of hatred, bigotry and violence. It has no place in America. "

"TRUMP: I think the driver of the car is a disgrace to himself, his family and this country. And that is – you can call it terrorism, you can call it murder. You can call it whatever you want. I would just call it as the fastest one to come up with a good verdict. That’s what I’d call it. And there is a question. Is it murder? Is it terrorism? Then you get into legal semantics. The driver of the car is a murderer, and what he did was a horrible, horrible, inexcusable thing."

" I’m sure in that group there were some bad ones. The following day, it looked like they had some rough, bad people, neo-Nazis, white nationalists, whatever you want to call ‘em. "
/——-/ You can repost this 1,000 times and the libtards will come back with the same old false accusations. It’s all they got.

The being a member of one of their churches, is a far more serious endorsement, than a line that actually was never said.

Oh...so clearly, all Catholics are child molesters because of their church affiliation. Got it.

What in the Hell makes you think Hillary is a liberal?

Call witch hunt all you want but consider this: Investigations quickly die when there is no evidence. When things go to court any bullshit ends and evidence prevails that may then be challenged. I feel public servants should be investigated for everything, if they were crooks would stay in the private sector or just be lobbyists.

Right. THat why all the witches were cleared of all charges.

Trump did.

That is hardly credible.

Also, relevant.

/——-/ You can repost this 1,000 times and the libtards will come back with the same old false accusations. It’s all they got.

I know.

You really should watch other channels than MSNBC. To "collude" to get a President removed by wearing a wire (for example) to try to make him sound legally mentally impaired is technically treason. Just like your words are libel. To use a non-verified intelligence report that turned out to be untrue to get not just one, but four FISA warrants, is not legal and the people who colluded to let that happen were either not paying attention (and hence incompetent to hold their jobs) or traitors.

And your words - that "you people" use that word for anyone who attacks your president just shows how much you enjoy your liberal privilege.

Who are "You People?" - is that not a slur against me solely because I have an opposing opinion from you. If I said "you people" about any individual as a liberal you would probably say I was racist or something else. But you toss it out there as if it doesn't make any difference. More liberal privilege.

Just another attempt to marginalize me as "one of those people" solely because you don't like what I think.

The reason those who work with Trump think he is mentally impaired is because of stuff like this:

View attachment 247577

Tell me…if this was one of the elder members of your family, wouldn’t you be wondering if they are mentally all-there?
05192fa179dd98828952ecea4711d5817da67a.jpg

Oh...so clearly, all Catholics are child molesters because of their church affiliation. Got it.

Child molestation is not a part of the Catholic dogma, that way that marxism and racism is in Black Liberation Theology.

Forum List

Back