🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Liberal Privilege

No? Then why do you have to make up that some kids wearing a hat, attacked a native guy beating on a drum?
Not sure who said hat boy attacked the Native American. I did say the kid acted like an ass. Because he did act like an ass.

Why do you have to make up that some black guy at 2 AM was attacked by hat wearing racists?
Jussie Smolette? Oh you mean the liberal who was arrested?

Why do people on the left spam these clear and obvious hoaxes all over the media for days, before it turns at as everyone else already knew, it was all a lie?
After 8 years of birtherism...you're complaining about the left using "hoaxes"? Tell that to Jade Helm, Hillary and Yoko Ono having an affair, and the supposed thousands of ballots that were found in a non-existent county in Ohio for Ms. Clinton.

You clearly are pushing a "we're victims" narrative, all across the entire left-wing.
Bullshit.
Why else do you need a guy making $125 Million dollars, to just play a game, claim he's the victim of racism and refuse to stand for the flag?
Quote please.

However, there are rampant examples I could show where black athletes like you described were profiled. Jeff Blake (I think was his name--Davis Cup Tennis Professional) was tackled in a hotel because he was black.

The entire platform of the left-wing, is "I'm a poor pitiful victim of the white patriarchy!" from start to finish.
Bullshit.

I even had a lady tell me to my face that my opinion doen't matter because I'm a white male.
And clearly, she speaks for everyone else...right?

What do you think she is saying? "You are not a victim! I am the victim here! So your opinion does not matter!".
I don't know, I wasn't there.

However, I will say that

my opinion (given my experiences) will give me more credibility in some matters than another person's

And that

your opinion (given your experiences) will give you more credibility in some matters than another person's

As for victimization...

Look at the threads here. Hardly a day goes by without a Trump fluffer like yourself stating how they are being done wrong by mueller, the press, the deep state, the swamp, the clintons, AOC, the democrats, the Congress, by RINOs, etc...

I don't know who made the claim that Trump said Nazi bastards were fine people but it is important to note that Nazi bastards seem to think they have an ally in Trump. Why would this be? Why do the White supremacists think Trump approves of them? They may very well be wrong but Trump does little to disabuse them of that notion.

I know it is important for you to note that, because you have to keep the Lie going.

is it important to note that the various BLACK supremacists and Communists liked Obama?

Is it important to note that he never called them "very fine people"

The being a member of one of their churches, is a far more serious endorsement, than a line that actually was never said.

Oh...so clearly, all Catholics are child molesters because of their church affiliation. Got it.

Child molestation is not a part of the Catholic dogma, that way that marxism and racism is in Black Liberation Theology.

Oh...so that giant meeting of the Catholic cardinals to discuss child molestation in the Catholic Church didn't happen this past week?
Who knew?

Poor little eternal victims.if you are having a hard time it is entirely your fault. If your ideas were any good you would have no trouble selling them. If you elected honest men you would not have to do battle with the rule of law.
You sound like a pussy whipped bitch
You sound like someone who cannot face reality. You people have been preaching personal responsibility forever. Fine. It's time for your president to take some for trying to rig every system he has ever encountered.

Being for personal responsibility, does not mean that we can't call witch hunt, when we see one.

Your pretense that there is a conflict there, is the type of muddled thinking you get, when at some level, you know you are in the wrong.
Call witch hunt all you want but consider this: Investigations quickly die when there is no evidence. When things go to court any bullshit ends and evidence prevails that may then be challenged. I feel public servants should be investigated for everything, if they were crooks would stay in the private sector or just be lobbyists.

Right. THat why all the witches were cleared of all charges.
You think you are being funny but the witches in question died due to there being no rule of law. No innocent rich guy ever got railroaded into jail.

This is the lib two step. Push hard enough on how they are lying, and they can, for short periods be brought back onto the issues.

But only for a little while. Almost immediately, they will start peppering their posts with little gotchas and bullshit lies.

And in a day, they will be full bore spewing lies and bullshit.

Not how you did not even try to support the lie that Trump said that white supremacists were very fine people.

Because on some level, you know it is bullshit. So you let it ride. But you can't admit it, because you know that you need to support the narrative.

Because you know that if we had a real debate on the issues, YOURS are the ones that really look bad when brought to the light.
I don't know who made the claim that Trump said Nazi bastards were fine people but it is important to note that Nazi bastards seem to think they have an ally in Trump. Why would this be? Why do the White supremacists think Trump approves of them? They may very well be wrong but Trump does little to disabuse them of that notion.

Trump did.

Torch boys marching while shouting Nazi slogans were described as very fine people by the blob. Either that or he was referring to the Waffen or the guy who went Human bowling with his Dodge.

Trump specifically stated that he was NOT referring to the white supremacists when he made that comment.

You are a vile liar, working hard to tear this nation apart.

Show us the Exact quote please.

PS: Who was he referring to? The guys chanting "jews will not replace us", the Waffen or the bowler?

i've posted it on this site many times. It has been extensively discussed in public, many times. Are you seriously claiming to be ignorant?

That is hardly credible.

He was referring to "both sides of the issue of historical statues" which is what the rally was supposed to be about, according to some of the promotion of the rally organizers.

He specifically stated that he was not referring to the white supremacists.

Full text: Trump’s comments on white supremacists, ‘alt-left’ in Charlottesville

"TRUMP: Those people were also there, because they wanted to protest the taking down of a statue Robert E. Lee. So – excuse me – and you take a look at some of the groups and you see, and you’d know it if you were honest reporters, which in many cases you’re not. Many of those people were there to protest the taking down of the statue of Robert E. Lee. ....

TRUMP: Excuse me, they didn't put themselves down as neo-Nazis, and you had some very bad people in that group. But you also had people that were very fine people on both sides. You had people in that group – excuse me, excuse me. I saw the same pictures as you did. You had people in that group that were there to protest the taking down, of to them, a very, very important statue and the renaming of a park from Robert E. Lee to another name....

and I'm not talking about the neo-Nazis and the white nationalists, because they should be condemned totally – but you had many people in that group other than neo-Nazis and white nationalists, okay? And the press has treated them absolutely unfairly. Now, in the other group also, you had some fine people, "

This is the point, where if you were intellectually brave, you would admit that you were wrong and apologize.

Also, relevant.

"we condemn in the strongest possible terms this egregious display of hatred, bigotry and violence. It has no place in America. "

"TRUMP: I think the driver of the car is a disgrace to himself, his family and this country. And that is – you can call it terrorism, you can call it murder. You can call it whatever you want. I would just call it as the fastest one to come up with a good verdict. That’s what I’d call it. And there is a question. Is it murder? Is it terrorism? Then you get into legal semantics. The driver of the car is a murderer, and what he did was a horrible, horrible, inexcusable thing."

" I’m sure in that group there were some bad ones. The following day, it looked like they had some rough, bad people, neo-Nazis, white nationalists, whatever you want to call ‘em. "

Yeah...it's called a "walk back". That is what you do when you make a brazenly idiotic comment. You're doing it here with your blast about the Catholic Church.

I know it is important for you to note that, because you have to keep the Lie going.

is it important to note that the various BLACK supremacists and Communists liked Obama?

The being a member of one of their churches, is a far more serious endorsement, than a line that actually was never said.

Oh...so clearly, all Catholics are child molesters because of their church affiliation. Got it.

Child molestation is not a part of the Catholic dogma, that way that marxism and racism is in Black Liberation Theology.

Oh...so that giant meeting of the Catholic cardinals to discuss child molestation in the Catholic Church didn't happen this past week?
Who knew?

Do you not know what the word "Dogma" means, or are you just throwing shit against a wall like a monkey?

You sound like a pussy whipped bitch
You sound like someone who cannot face reality. You people have been preaching personal responsibility forever. Fine. It's time for your president to take some for trying to rig every system he has ever encountered.

Being for personal responsibility, does not mean that we can't call witch hunt, when we see one.

Your pretense that there is a conflict there, is the type of muddled thinking you get, when at some level, you know you are in the wrong.
Call witch hunt all you want but consider this: Investigations quickly die when there is no evidence. When things go to court any bullshit ends and evidence prevails that may then be challenged. I feel public servants should be investigated for everything, if they were crooks would stay in the private sector or just be lobbyists.

You think you are being funny but the witches in question died due to there being no rule of law. No innocent rich guy ever got railroaded into jail.

Your witch hunt is part of the death of rule of law in this society.

Don't think you are tricking anyone, but yourselves, with your pretense that you want anything but a witch burning.

Trump did.

Torch boys marching while shouting Nazi slogans were described as very fine people by the blob. Either that or he was referring to the Waffen or the guy who went Human bowling with his Dodge.

Trump specifically stated that he was NOT referring to the white supremacists when he made that comment.

You are a vile liar, working hard to tear this nation apart.

Show us the Exact quote please.

PS: Who was he referring to? The guys chanting "jews will not replace us", the Waffen or the bowler?

i've posted it on this site many times. It has been extensively discussed in public, many times. Are you seriously claiming to be ignorant?

That is hardly credible.

He was referring to "both sides of the issue of historical statues" which is what the rally was supposed to be about, according to some of the promotion of the rally organizers.

He specifically stated that he was not referring to the white supremacists.

Full text: Trump’s comments on white supremacists, ‘alt-left’ in Charlottesville

"TRUMP: Those people were also there, because they wanted to protest the taking down of a statue Robert E. Lee. So – excuse me – and you take a look at some of the groups and you see, and you’d know it if you were honest reporters, which in many cases you’re not. Many of those people were there to protest the taking down of the statue of Robert E. Lee. ....

TRUMP: Excuse me, they didn't put themselves down as neo-Nazis, and you had some very bad people in that group. But you also had people that were very fine people on both sides. You had people in that group – excuse me, excuse me. I saw the same pictures as you did. You had people in that group that were there to protest the taking down, of to them, a very, very important statue and the renaming of a park from Robert E. Lee to another name....

and I'm not talking about the neo-Nazis and the white nationalists, because they should be condemned totally – but you had many people in that group other than neo-Nazis and white nationalists, okay? And the press has treated them absolutely unfairly. Now, in the other group also, you had some fine people, "

This is the point, where if you were intellectually brave, you would admit that you were wrong and apologize.

Also, relevant.

"we condemn in the strongest possible terms this egregious display of hatred, bigotry and violence. It has no place in America. "

"TRUMP: I think the driver of the car is a disgrace to himself, his family and this country. And that is – you can call it terrorism, you can call it murder. You can call it whatever you want. I would just call it as the fastest one to come up with a good verdict. That’s what I’d call it. And there is a question. Is it murder? Is it terrorism? Then you get into legal semantics. The driver of the car is a murderer, and what he did was a horrible, horrible, inexcusable thing."

" I’m sure in that group there were some bad ones. The following day, it looked like they had some rough, bad people, neo-Nazis, white nationalists, whatever you want to call ‘em. "

Yeah...it's called a "walk back". That is what you do when you make a brazenly idiotic comment. You're doing it here with your blast about the Catholic Church.

This is the press conference where the lie of him calling "white supremacists" "very fine people" comes from.

As you can clearly see, he was not only not doing that, he expressly stated he was not doing that.

And still the vile libs in the media lied about it to the point that it is accepted as a fact by the Conventional Wisdom in this nation.

HOw can the ideas of the GOP get a fair hearing from people, when they have been lied to about who and what we are, to such a grotesque extreme?

THus your claim that our issues is because of our "bad ideas"

is refuted by you demonstrating the very deep dishonesty of your movement.

Don't think you are tricking anyone, but yourselves, with your pretense that you want anything but a witch burning.
Who is wanting an investigation to go away and be officially forgotten? The rule of law dies when someone thinks they are above the law and it turns out they are correct.

Who is wanting an investigation to go away and be officially forgotten? The rule of law dies when someone thinks they are above the law and it turns out they are correct.

The investigation was based on lies on top of lies, and has found nothing to support a need for it's existence.

The fbi lied to the Judge about the evidence presented for the investigation.

THe evidence was a collection of bullshit and lies, and they knew it.

That is the death of rule of law, right there.

Wanting it shut down and forgotten, is the right thing.

Dang, did you have to bring Hillary into the conversation?

The investigation was based on lies on top of lies, and has found nothing to support a need for it's existence.

Well we here in the real world would like it to conclude and find out what they have found. As I said before even the guilty get their day in court and for rich people like Trump the evidence had better be lawyer-proof.

Who knew?

Do you not know what the word "Dogma" means, or are you just throwing shit against a wall like a monkey?

Face it, white supremacists are a part of the Trump base.

Speaking of Hillary, had she been elected would you still be trying to make the case that the president should never be under investigation? Not likely. On the other hand I never objected to any of the fruitless GOP investigations of her. Every public servant should be scrutinized to within an inch of their lives.

Speaking of Hillary, had she been elected would you still be trying to make the case that the president should never be under investigation? Not likely. On the other hand I never objected to any of the fruitless GOP investigations of her. Every public servant should be scrutinized to within an inch of their lives.

Sure, except if that public servant is a Democrat, like Obama...yea, we know the drill.

I have been hearing phrases like "white privilege" and "male privilege" being tossed out a lot lately, but I have come to realize that the group of people in this country who really have more privilege than anyone else is simply the liberals.

If you are liberal you can get away with calling a President racist and homophobic, etc, with nothing to back it up.

You can give away vital classified information by not securing your server (Hillary) and then you can blame the fact that she got hacked on Trump solely because he made a JOKE about the Russians finding her lost emails - and the FBI, DOJ and media will back you up.

You can get the FBI to launch an investigation into "Article 25" allegations - which is essentially a treasonous conspiracy to bring down a legally elected President - and you get away with it.

You can silence any conservative you want just by claiming they are racist, etc. and effectively block the uninformed from hearing both sides because the media will back you up.

You can say the Senate's review of the Russian conspiracy is meaningless - even though the majority of the senate agreed, but it doesn't count because - they are Republicans.

The most abused and misrepresented people in America right now are conservatives - at the hands of liberals, and they totally get away with it. That is privilege in modern America.
Ohhh you poor little victims.

Jesus christ

Sure, except if that public servant is a Democrat, like Obama...yea, we know the drill.
Investigate away, I haven't willingly let a bunch of criminals erode my faith in rule of law. Only people who can't afford lawyers get railroaded. If there is evidence of wrongdoing look into that shit. Is it so hard to imagine someone not having a partisan dog in this hunt? If there is someone for real betraying the public trust I want them gone. If I would allow criminal activity in my chosen party then what right would I have to lecture anyone?

Last edited:

Well we here in the real world would like it to conclude and find out what they have found. As I said before even the guilty get their day in court and for rich people like Trump the evidence had better be lawyer-proof.

No, what you want is for it to drag on as long as possible, creating the illusion of something wrong happening.

Bonus points if it lasts long enough to be a factor in Trump's re-election.

But thank you for not denying that the investigation was launched based on lies on top of lies.

It is nice to find that at least some liberals, have some sense of shame.

Who knew?

Face it, white supremacists are a part of the Trump base.

Your admission that you cannot defend the shit you were saying is accepted.

But I know you will continue to say it, because that is how liberals are.

Investigate away, I haven't willingly let a bunch of criminals erode my faith in rule of law. Only people who can't afford lawyers get railroaded. If there is evidence of wrongdoing look into that shit. Is it so hard to imagine someone not having a partisan dog in this hunt? If there is someone for real betraying the public trust I want them gone. If I would allow criminal activity in my chosen party then what right would I have to lecture anyone?

Your defense of witchhunts and railroading people, is noted and held against you.

You are not a good person.

Poor little eternal victims.if you are having a hard time it is entirely your fault. If your ideas were any good you would have no trouble selling them. If you elected honest men you would not have to do battle with the rule of law.

I didn't say I was having a hard time. I was just saying that no one holds liberals accountable for anything they do, while they get away with labeling conservatives as anything they want. Especially the media, but also college professors, Hollywood, etc. Your transgressions (killing unborn children, supporting criminals, hating on the police) go unchecked.

You’re right. Liberals never get called out on anything.

Regards,

Kathy Griffith
Louis CK
Jussie Smollett

Who? Why are you mentioning D level celebrities?

Forum List

Back