🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Liberal Privilege

I have been hearing phrases like "white privilege" and "male privilege" being tossed out a lot lately, but I have come to realize that the group of people in this country who really have more privilege than anyone else is simply the liberals.

If you are liberal you can get away with calling a President racist and homophobic, etc, with nothing to back it up.

You can give away vital classified information by not securing your server (Hillary) and then you can blame the fact that she got hacked on Trump solely because he made a JOKE about the Russians finding her lost emails - and the FBI, DOJ and media will back you up.

You can get the FBI to launch an investigation into "Article 25" allegations - which is essentially a treasonous conspiracy to bring down a legally elected President - and you get away with it.

You can silence any conservative you want just by claiming they are racist, etc. and effectively block the uninformed from hearing both sides because the media will back you up.

You can say the Senate's review of the Russian conspiracy is meaningless - even though the majority of the senate agreed, but it doesn't count because - they are Republicans.

The most abused and misrepresented people in America right now are conservatives - at the hands of liberals, and they totally get away with it. That is privilege in modern America.
Poor little eternal victims.if you are having a hard time it is entirely your fault. If your ideas were any good you would have no trouble selling them. If you elected honest men you would not have to do battle with the rule of law.

Do you believe the lie that Trump said white supremacists were very fine people?

He never said that. More lies.

The swamp is a fiefdom that protects itself. Hell many of the people in it are married to others who are part of it one way or the other. America is all about its fiefdoms. What you should be ashamed of though is that you did not afford Trump his chance when first elected. He was out in front on trying to get all sides to work together in thongs with a common interest. You call him an authoritarian while spouting that treason is just impossible. You have educated fools who get violent for nothing. And water down the reasons they should because of it.

Trump started out IMMEDIATELY making an ass of himself with that crowd size nonsense. It was pathetic.

I did give him a chance. I really did. He quickly showed me how undeserved it was.
Crowd size hurt your feelings. Lol

Since when were we talking about feelings? Maybe that's how Trump slaves view things; through their "emotional lens".

I have almost no emotion when it comes to Trump. He is what he is; a reality TV star who somehow became president, like an absurd comedy. I don't understand how anyone could expect anything better out of him.
He’s the greatest president we have ever had. And history is recording it.. nothing you can do to stop it.. so stop your crying

These Trump slaves sure do say some comedic stuff.

Someone who disagrees with you is not a “slave” only thing funny is your FACE

The swamp is a fiefdom that protects itself. Hell many of the people in it are married to others who are part of it one way or the other. America is all about its fiefdoms. What you should be ashamed of though is that you did not afford Trump his chance when first elected. He was out in front on trying to get all sides to work together in thongs with a common interest. You call him an authoritarian while spouting that treason is just impossible. You have educated fools who get violent for nothing. And water down the reasons they should because of it.

Trump started out IMMEDIATELY making an ass of himself with that crowd size nonsense. It was pathetic.

I did give him a chance. I really did. He quickly showed me how undeserved it was.
Crowd size hurt your feelings. Lol

Since when were we talking about feelings? Maybe that's how Trump slaves view things; through their "emotional lens".

I have almost no emotion when it comes to Trump. He is what he is; a reality TV star who somehow became president, like an absurd comedy. I don't understand how anyone could expect anything better out of him.

Obviously, you do fail to understand....you're own words, I might add.

And you fail to understand grammar, since it should be "your own words". But I don't hold your lack of education against you; just your lack of common sense.

It may just be a typo. Want to compare resumes with me? I will be very happy to do that. Thank you.

No, what you want is for it to drag on as long as possible, creating the illusion of something wrong happening.

Bonus points if it lasts long enough to be a factor in Trump's re-election.

But thank you for not denying that the investigation was launched based on lies on top of lies.

It is nice to find that at least some liberals, have some sense of shame.

Ahhh..you're projecting. That's what Benghazi was. Kevin McCarthy even admitted it

No, what you want is for it to drag on as long as possible, creating the illusion of something wrong happening.

Bonus points if it lasts long enough to be a factor in Trump's re-election.

But thank you for not denying that the investigation was launched based on lies on top of lies.

It is nice to find that at least some liberals, have some sense of shame.

Ahhh..you're projecting. That's what Benghazi was. Kevin McCarthy even admitted it

Benghazi. LOL. Many of the soldiers lived, told their story and they made a movie about it. Didn’t make the White House look very good.

Benghazi. LOL. Many of the soldiers lived, told their story and they made a movie about it. Didn’t make the White House look very good.

And those seven (or was it 8?) investigations over 4 years that netted....absolutely nothing?

That was pure politics.Kevin McCarthy even admitted it

But wait..."they made a movie about it"!

Big fucking deal

Someone who disagrees with you is not a “slave” only thing funny is your FACE

Well Trump owns you. How else would you describe that?

Owns moi? I am not even a registered Republican. Please look up the operational definition of “ownership”. Lesh, I know many of your posts are to bait and troll but you’re one of the dumbest people I have run across on this broad. Congratulations.:113:

And those seven (or was it 8?) investigations over 4 years that netted....absolutely nothing?

That was pure politics.Kevin McCarthy even admitted it

But wait..."they made a movie about it"!

Big fucking deal

So the soldiers lied? Is that what you’re saying? I never said there were crimes. You did. I said it made the White House look bad. And it did. Please learn to read.

The being a member of one of their churches, is a far more serious endorsement, than a line that actually was never said.

Oh...so clearly, all Catholics are child molesters because of their church affiliation. Got it.

Child molestation is not a part of the Catholic dogma, that way that marxism and racism is in Black Liberation Theology.

Oh...so that giant meeting of the Catholic cardinals to discuss child molestation in the Catholic Church didn't happen this past week?
Who knew?

Do you not know what the word "Dogma" means, or are you just throwing shit against a wall like a monkey?

Face it, white supremacists are a part of the Trump base.
I saw photos from the Oscars. Sodom and Gomorrah was virginal compared to that. Caligula would need lessons. The Catholic Church is guilty as charged. But what you represent is on a whole another level. The real Dogma today is you. Really!

I have been hearing phrases like "white privilege" and "male privilege" being tossed out a lot lately, but I have come to realize that the group of people in this country who really have more privilege than anyone else is simply the liberals.

If you are liberal you can get away with calling a President racist and homophobic, etc, with nothing to back it up.

You can give away vital classified information by not securing your server (Hillary) and then you can blame the fact that she got hacked on Trump solely because he made a JOKE about the Russians finding her lost emails - and the FBI, DOJ and media will back you up.

You can get the FBI to launch an investigation into "Article 25" allegations - which is essentially a treasonous conspiracy to bring down a legally elected President - and you get away with it.

You can silence any conservative you want just by claiming they are racist, etc. and effectively block the uninformed from hearing both sides because the media will back you up.

You can say the Senate's review of the Russian conspiracy is meaningless - even though the majority of the senate agreed, but it doesn't count because - they are Republicans.

The most abused and misrepresented people in America right now are conservatives - at the hands of liberals, and they totally get away with it. That is privilege in modern America.

You don’t know the half of it

We Liberals get what I call “free stuff”
All I have to do is flash my liberal card and wink and I get all kinds of free stuff

I get free gas, get into movies for free, free meals in restaurants
I never have to buy a drink and I get free lap dances in titty bars

get_and_card.gif

So the soldiers lied?

The CONTRACTORS (not soldiers) that claimed there was a stand down order lied. Yup.

But again...YOU digress.

FOUR years and what...EIGHT investigations and they found NOTHING wrong.

If THAT wasn't a politically motivated witch hunt...nothing is.

And of course ...again. House GOP Minority Leader Kevin McCarthy ADMITTED it

I never said there were crimes. You did. I said it made the White House look bad. And it did.

And that was the entire intention of those four years and 8 investigations. Political attacks.

Stepped on your dick there moron

Poor little eternal victims.if you are having a hard time it is entirely your fault. If your ideas were any good you would have no trouble selling them. If you elected honest men you would not have to do battle with the rule of law.

I didn't say I was having a hard time. I was just saying that no one holds liberals accountable for anything they do, while they get away with labeling conservatives as anything they want. Especially the media, but also college professors, Hollywood, etc. Your transgressions (killing unborn children, supporting criminals, hating on the police) go unchecked.

You just proved my point. Just the fact that you said "if you elected honest men" shows that you are using your liberal privilege to call a man who has not been found to have committed a single crime a criminal. That is exactly what I am talking about. You just committed libel - you said something that is not true in a malicious manner solely to cause harm to his reputation.

Hold yourself accountable - . You guys lost the election, Trump is President and the only way you can see of getting out of this is to beat him down with accusations. That is not trading in "good ideas" like you say, it is a double standard that liberal opinions are the only valid ones - even if they are treasonous and libelous.
You guys throw the treason accusation around to mean anyone opposing your president. That alone makes you full of shit. Does anyone in government swear allegiance to the president? No, they swear allegiance to the constitution. When some people start thinking one man is the government they have taken the first step down the road to fascism. We will survive your president and America's experiment with authoritarianism will be ruled a failure.
When have Dims demonstrated any allegiance to the Constitution? In fact, they wipe their ass on it daily.

Democrat toilet paper:

iu

Oh...so clearly, all Catholics are child molesters because of their church affiliation. Got it.

Child molestation is not a part of the Catholic dogma, that way that marxism and racism is in Black Liberation Theology.

Oh...so that giant meeting of the Catholic cardinals to discuss child molestation in the Catholic Church didn't happen this past week?
Who knew?

Do you not know what the word "Dogma" means, or are you just throwing shit against a wall like a monkey?

Your admission that you cannot defend the shit you were saying is accepted.

But I know you will continue to say it, because that is how liberals are.

So white nationalist don’t support Trump?

I didn't say I was having a hard time. I was just saying that no one holds liberals accountable for anything they do, while they get away with labeling conservatives as anything they want. Especially the media, but also college professors, Hollywood, etc. Your transgressions (killing unborn children, supporting criminals, hating on the police) go unchecked.

You just proved my point. Just the fact that you said "if you elected honest men" shows that you are using your liberal privilege to call a man who has not been found to have committed a single crime a criminal. That is exactly what I am talking about. You just committed libel - you said something that is not true in a malicious manner solely to cause harm to his reputation.

Hold yourself accountable - . You guys lost the election, Trump is President and the only way you can see of getting out of this is to beat him down with accusations. That is not trading in "good ideas" like you say, it is a double standard that liberal opinions are the only valid ones - even if they are treasonous and libelous.
You guys throw the treason accusation around to mean anyone opposing your president. That alone makes you full of shit. Does anyone in government swear allegiance to the president? No, they swear allegiance to the constitution. When some people start thinking one man is the government they have taken the first step down the road to fascism. We will survive your president and America's experiment with authoritarianism will be ruled a failure.
When have Dims demonstrated any allegiance to the Constitution? In fact, they wipe their ass on it daily.

Democrat toilet paper:

iu

Picture from your own bathroom I'm sure.

Now come back with the snappy PeeWee Herman Defense moron...

Democrat toilet paper:

iu

Picture from your own bathroom I'm sure.

Now come back with the snappy PeeWee Herman Defense moron...
It looks like that's what you just did, moron.

So the soldiers lied?

The CONTRACTORS (not soldiers) that claimed there was a stand down order lied. Yup.

But again...YOU digress.

FOUR years and what...EIGHT investigations and they found NOTHING wrong.

If THAT wasn't a politically motivated witch hunt...nothing is.

And of course ...again. House GOP Minority Leader Kevin McCarthy ADMITTED it

You moved the goal posts. So the contractors weren’t soldiers?

I never said there were crimes. You did. I said it made the White House look bad. And it did.

And that was the entire intention of those four years and 8 investigations. Political attacks.

Stepped on your dick there moron

I am not discussing politics or what the parties do to each other. My wife is not remotely political and doesn’t vote. She even said it made the White House look bad. You can look bad without committing a crime. The investigations happened to ensure that no crime was committed because again the White House looked bad. You should NEVER and I mean NEVER call another person a moron. It would be like a midget calling someone short.

Who knew?

Your admission that you cannot defend the shit you were saying is accepted.

But I know you will continue to say it, because that is how liberals are.

So white nationalist don’t support Trump?

Yes maybe one does. BLM supported Obama. That didn’t make Obama a terrorist. LOL.

Forum List

Back