🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Liberal Privilege

I have been hearing phrases like "white privilege" and "male privilege" being tossed out a lot lately, but I have come to realize that the group of people in this country who really have more privilege than anyone else is simply the liberals.

If you are liberal you can get away with calling a President racist and homophobic, etc, with nothing to back it up.

You can give away vital classified information by not securing your server (Hillary) and then you can blame the fact that she got hacked on Trump solely because he made a JOKE about the Russians finding her lost emails - and the FBI, DOJ and media will back you up.

You can get the FBI to launch an investigation into "Article 25" allegations - which is essentially a treasonous conspiracy to bring down a legally elected President - and you get away with it.

You can silence any conservative you want just by claiming they are racist, etc. and effectively block the uninformed from hearing both sides because the media will back you up.

You can say the Senate's review of the Russian conspiracy is meaningless - even though the majority of the senate agreed, but it doesn't count because - they are Republicans.

The most abused and misrepresented people in America right now are conservatives - at the hands of liberals, and they totally get away with it. That is privilege in modern America.

You don’t know the half of it

We Liberals get what I call “free stuff”
All I have to do is flash my liberal card and wink and I get all kinds of free stuff

I get free gas, get into movies for free, free meals in restaurants
I never have to buy a drink and I get free lap dances in titty bars

get_and_card.gif

You made his point. You don’t get that for free but you want it for free. Dirty old man.

No, what you want is for it to drag on as long as possible, creating the illusion of something wrong happening.

Bonus points if it lasts long enough to be a factor in Trump's re-election.

But thank you for not denying that the investigation was launched based on lies on top of lies.

It is nice to find that at least some liberals, have some sense of shame.

Ahhh..you're projecting. That's what Benghazi was. Kevin McCarthy even admitted it

Nothing in your post in any way addressed anything in my post.

I have been hearing phrases like "white privilege" and "male privilege" being tossed out a lot lately, but I have come to realize that the group of people in this country who really have more privilege than anyone else is simply the liberals.

If you are liberal you can get away with calling a President racist and homophobic, etc, with nothing to back it up.

You can give away vital classified information by not securing your server (Hillary) and then you can blame the fact that she got hacked on Trump solely because he made a JOKE about the Russians finding her lost emails - and the FBI, DOJ and media will back you up.

You can get the FBI to launch an investigation into "Article 25" allegations - which is essentially a treasonous conspiracy to bring down a legally elected President - and you get away with it.

You can silence any conservative you want just by claiming they are racist, etc. and effectively block the uninformed from hearing both sides because the media will back you up.

You can say the Senate's review of the Russian conspiracy is meaningless - even though the majority of the senate agreed, but it doesn't count because - they are Republicans.

The most abused and misrepresented people in America right now are conservatives - at the hands of liberals, and they totally get away with it. That is privilege in modern America.

President is a racist, bigot, misogynist, homophobe and all around assfuck.

He called African countries, shithole. He called most illegals murderers & rapists, he gropes women, he got gays kicked out of the military.

The idea you don't know this is proof you must be one too.

1. Most african nations are shitholes.

2. A shit load of rapists and murderers are coming in illegally.

3. He gropes women who "LET" him do it, you moron.

4. Gays in the military? Big whoop.

5. YOu are a race baiting asshole and all around assfuck.

Not everyone in Africa is a deplorable like Trump inferred.

Really? Based on what? Evidently the percentage is less than the rapists & murders we have as citizens as the violent crime rate among illegals is lower than amopng citizens.

Sorry, but that amoral POS said he just does it & they don't say anything because of his position. Probanlybone of Trump's traits that you love.

Gays are UIS citizens, But it fits into your world of bigotry & hate.

If you do'ty like being called a racist, quit making raciyt posts. It is that simple.

Poor little eternal victims.if you are having a hard time it is entirely your fault. If your ideas were any good you would have no trouble selling them. If you elected honest men you would not have to do battle with the rule of law.

Doesn't all that apply to the left-wing? Isn't what you said, the entire platform of the left?
No

No? Then why do you have to make up that some kids wearing a hat, attacked a native guy beating on a drum? Why do you have to make up that some black guy at 2 AM was attacked by hat wearing racists?

Why do people on the left spam these clear and obvious hoaxes all over the media for days, before it turns at as everyone else already knew, it was all a lie?

You clearly are pushing a "we're victims" narrative, all across the entire left-wing. Why else do you need a guy making $125 Million dollars, to just play a game, claim he's the victim of racism and refuse to stand for the flag?

The entire platform of the left-wing, is "I'm a poor pitiful victim of the white patriarchy!" from start to finish.

I even had a lady tell me to my face that my opinion doesn't matter because I'm a white male.

What do you think she is saying? "You are not a victim! I am the victim here! So your opinion does not matter!".

That is your sides entire shtick.
Why do you support a racist fuck, con man, liar President?

Child molestation is not a part of the Catholic dogma, that way that marxism and racism is in Black Liberation Theology.

Oh...so that giant meeting of the Catholic cardinals to discuss child molestation in the Catholic Church didn't happen this past week?
Who knew?

Do you not know what the word "Dogma" means, or are you just throwing shit against a wall like a monkey?

Face it, white supremacists are a part of the Trump base.
I saw photos from the Oscars. Sodom and Gomorrah was virginal compared to that. Caligula would need lessons. The Catholic Church is guilty as charged. But what you represent is on a whole another level. The real Dogma today is you. Really!
Quite clearly, you’re an idiot
People who screwed with other people deserve that you became empowered. Now that you are in rule, you are clowns. Dangerous clowns. What we see on TV is comparing an idiot to to imbeciles.

Child molestation is not a part of the Catholic dogma, that way that marxism and racism is in Black Liberation Theology.

Oh...so that giant meeting of the Catholic cardinals to discuss child molestation in the Catholic Church didn't happen this past week?
Who knew?

Do you not know what the word "Dogma" means, or are you just throwing shit against a wall like a monkey?

Your admission that you cannot defend the shit you were saying is accepted.

But I know you will continue to say it, because that is how liberals are.

So white nationalist don’t support Trump?

1. My point was to accept your deflection from what we WERE talking about, as an admission that you knew you were spewing shit from your face anus.

2. THat stands.

3. Do you think it matters that black nationalists supported Obama?

Who knew?

Your admission that you cannot defend the shit you were saying is accepted.

But I know you will continue to say it, because that is how liberals are.

So white nationalist don’t support Trump?

Yes maybe one does. BLM supported Obama. That didn’t make Obama a terrorist. LOL.

That is the obvious point, that I was trying to make that the liberal is, like always, hiding from.

All I have to do is flash my liberal card and wink and I get all kinds of free stuff

get_and_card.gif

You made his point. You don’t get that for free but you want it for free. Dirty old man.
You got it wrong pal

You don’t think liberals actually pay for stuff do you?
At work,my boss comes by my desk at around 10 o’clock, winks and says.....see ya tomorrow

He called African countries, shithole. He called most illegals murderers & rapists, he gropes women, he got gays kicked out of the military.

1. Most african nations are shitholes.

2. A shit load of rapists and murderers are coming in illegally.

3. He gropes women who "LET" him do it, you moron.

4. Gays in the military? Big whoop.

5. YOu are a race baiting asshole and all around assfuck.

Not everyone in Africa is a deplorable like Trump inferred.

Really? Based on what? Evidently the percentage is less than the rapists & murders we have as citizens as the violent crime rate among illegals is lower than amopng citizens.

Sorry, but that amoral POS said he just does it & they don't say anything because of his position. Probanlybone of Trump's traits that you love.

Gays are UIS citizens, But it fits into your world of bigotry & hate.

If you do'ty like being called a racist, quit making raciyt posts. It is that simple.

1. Most African nations are shit holes. That is what Trump said. Address that, don't try to guess what he might have inferred. YOu libs suck at that.

2. Based on all the crime reports, the increase in gang activity, the new trends in crimes, the huge numbers of illegals in the prisions, ect. ect. ect.

3. Shove your assumptions up your ass. He said "let" and that is all you have.

4. I don't hate gays.

5. ONly a fucktard would pretend that liberals call people racist because of actual racist. YOu are that fucktard.

6. Also, fuck you.

get_and_card.gif

You got it wrong pal

At work,my boss comes by my desk at around 10 o’clock, winks and says.....see ya tomorrow

10AM or PM? I am my own boss.

get_and_card.gif

You got it wrong pal

Loser

Only conservatives need to work

get_and_card.gif

You got it wrong pal

Loser

You didn't answer the question.

get_and_card.gif

You got it wrong pal

Loser

They in general, and rw, specifically, rarely do.

Please read the whole thread. I address each one the points here. YOU need to watch something besides MSNBC, because you obviously are the one believing all the lies manufactured by the media. He never said the things you said he said. He only expressed some concepts that most people think, and the media twisted his words into what you now believe is what he actually said.

This is the surest sign of Liberal Privilege ever - that they can get away with re-painting the true life of this President with their own picture and get the general population who is not smart enough to do their own research. Do you really think no liberal never called any third world country a "shithole?" Look into how the Clintons have used their "save Haiti" donations to their own benefit - no, you don't get those stories on MSNBC.

The funny thing about all this - is that when he said all of those things I was only watching CNN, because it was all I could get where I worked, but they were showing all of his speeches (because they wanted him to be the candidate, they thought he would be the easiest to beat). So I heard the things he said and then I also heard exactly how CNN and others (all Libs read from the same playbook ever news cycle) twisted what he said into the things you now believe.

If you are a minority you have been completely suckered and used by the liberals - more sign of their Privilege, because they can say and do whatever they want to poor, marginalized people as long as it means they get more votes in the next election cycle.

get_and_card.gif

You got it wrong pal

Loser

Seems I did

You got it wrong pal

Loser

Seems I did

WRONG

Poor little eternal victims.if you are having a hard time it is entirely your fault. If your ideas were any good you would have no trouble selling them. If you elected honest men you would not have to do battle with the rule of law.

How does one sell good ideas to bad people?
Think about that for a minute.
This nation has manifested and fostered a filth movement, we’ve got way too many lowlife, degenerate pieces of shits...War is coming, bank on it.

i've posted it on this site many times. It has been extensively discussed in public, many times. Are you seriously claiming to be ignorant?

That is hardly credible.

He was referring to "both sides of the issue of historical statues" which is what the rally was supposed to be about, according to some of the promotion of the rally organizers.

He specifically stated that he was not referring to the white supremacists.

Full text: Trump’s comments on white supremacists, ‘alt-left’ in Charlottesville

"TRUMP: Those people were also there, because they wanted to protest the taking down of a statue Robert E. Lee. So – excuse me – and you take a look at some of the groups and you see, and you’d know it if you were honest reporters, which in many cases you’re not. Many of those people were there to protest the taking down of the statue of Robert E. Lee. ....

TRUMP: Excuse me, they didn't put themselves down as neo-Nazis, and you had some very bad people in that group. But you also had people that were very fine people on both sides. You had people in that group – excuse me, excuse me. I saw the same pictures as you did. You had people in that group that were there to protest the taking down, of to them, a very, very important statue and the renaming of a park from Robert E. Lee to another name....

and I'm not talking about the neo-Nazis and the white nationalists, because they should be condemned totally – but you had many people in that group other than neo-Nazis and white nationalists, okay? And the press has treated them absolutely unfairly. Now, in the other group also, you had some fine people, "

This is the point, where if you were intellectually brave, you would admit that you were wrong and apologize.

Also, relevant.

"we condemn in the strongest possible terms this egregious display of hatred, bigotry and violence. It has no place in America. "

"TRUMP: I think the driver of the car is a disgrace to himself, his family and this country. And that is – you can call it terrorism, you can call it murder. You can call it whatever you want. I would just call it as the fastest one to come up with a good verdict. That’s what I’d call it. And there is a question. Is it murder? Is it terrorism? Then you get into legal semantics. The driver of the car is a murderer, and what he did was a horrible, horrible, inexcusable thing."

" I’m sure in that group there were some bad ones. The following day, it looked like they had some rough, bad people, neo-Nazis, white nationalists, whatever you want to call ‘em. "

Thank you for typing all that. The truths in all these matters is not easy to convey, it takes effort to seek out the truth and think for yourself. That is why Conservatives have concise, precise replies like this, while most liberals just resort to repeating the short memes the media provides for them.

"He's a racist" - why? Because he's white? Because he put up a travel ban for people who support terrorism? The media turned that into a Muslim Ban (absolutely not true at all). Any Muslim already here or already in the system was allowed in.

Meanwhile Europe has been inundated with Syrian refugees and guess what - the US Media does not report the problems they are having. Here is good example:

Europe’s women rise up: More than 1.5 million views for anti-migrant violence campaign video - women rising up to tell the world (in Germany and Sweden) that Muslims are raping them on a regular basis. You don't hear that story here, and at times I have mentioned it I have been called a "white racist" just for saying it.

These are things Trump has saved us from that our media never mentions because all they can think about is putting Joe Manafort away for life because of things that have nothing to do with Trump.

Forum List

Back