🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Liberal Privilege

Not everyone in Africa is a deplorable like Trump inferred.

Really? Based on what? Evidently the percentage is less than the rapists & murders we have as citizens as the violent crime rate among illegals is lower than amopng citizens.

Sorry, but that amoral POS said he just does it & they don't say anything because of his position. Probanlybone of Trump's traits that you love.

Gays are UIS citizens, But it fits into your world of bigotry & hate.

If you do'ty like being called a racist, quit making raciyt posts. It is that simple.

1. Most African nations are shit holes. That is what Trump said. Address that, don't try to guess what he might have inferred. YOu libs suck at that.

2. Based on all the crime reports, the increase in gang activity, the new trends in crimes, the huge numbers of illegals in the prisions, ect. ect. ect.

3. Shove your assumptions up your ass. He said "let" and that is all you have.

4. I don't hate gays.

5. ONly a fucktard would pretend that liberals call people racist because of actual racist. YOu are that fucktard.

6. Also, fuck you.

Trump was talking about immigration./ He did not want people from those shithole countries.

I would think even a fucking moron like you would get that he was saying no one from Africa was worthy.

You really need top go back to school & l;earn not to be such a worthless POS dumbass.

Based on all that shit, illegals have a lower violent crime rate that citizens.

Trump said you just grab therm, you assfuck. He did not say he asked them first.

You support a gay basher so you must be one too

In most cases, the racism is so inbred into you Trumpettes that you don't even know how big a racirt fuck you really are.

1. Explain how you get from "shithole" country, to "no one from Africa is worthy"? And don't leave out any steps.

2. I don't believe those numbers. THey don't pass the smell test.

3. Not caring about gays in the military is not the same as going out and attacking people in the streets. Are you crazy or lying?

4. So to support your claim that libs call people racist, for good reason, you call me racist. Thanks for demonstrating the inability of liberals to, well, think. YOu call people racist, when you are losing the argument. Which is always. Also, fuck you.

Truth hurts, don't it. Besides, there is a bit of racist in all of us. But civilized people try and overcome it. You support someone that doesn't even bother and the lies out his ass about it. Guess what that makes you? Either a Bigoted Racist or a complete maroon.

No, what hurts is assmunchers like you, spew propaganda constantly from your face anuses, so much, that you sadly manage to convince large numbers of people of your vile shit, though simple and constant repetition.

Fuck you.

Also, fuck you some more.

I can always tell when I hit it right on the mark. You respond with nothing but insults and vulgarity and nothing else. Just own up to it and move on. You'll be much happier.

Sucks for the actual women that wanted to have a chance to compete.

Young women who get shafted and no one blinks an eye. Mindboggling!

On that I have to agree. Transgender males should not compete against natural born females in sports heads up like that.

1. Most African nations are shit holes. That is what Trump said. Address that, don't try to guess what he might have inferred. YOu libs suck at that.

2. Based on all the crime reports, the increase in gang activity, the new trends in crimes, the huge numbers of illegals in the prisions, ect. ect. ect.

4. I don't hate gays.

5. ONly a fucktard would pretend that liberals call people racist because of actual racist. YOu are that fucktard.

6. Also, fuck you.

Trump was talking about immigration./ He did not want people from those shithole countries.

I would think even a fucking moron like you would get that he was saying no one from Africa was worthy.

You really need top go back to school & l;earn not to be such a worthless POS dumbass.

Trump said you just grab therm, you assfuck. He did not say he asked them first.

In most cases, the racism is so inbred into you Trumpettes that you don't even know how big a racirt fuck you really are.

1. Explain how you get from "shithole" country, to "no one from Africa is worthy"? And don't leave out any steps.

3. Not caring about gays in the military is not the same as going out and attacking people in the streets. Are you crazy or lying?

4. So to support your claim that libs call people racist, for good reason, you call me racist. Thanks for demonstrating the inability of liberals to, well, think. YOu call people racist, when you are losing the argument. Which is always. Also, fuck you.

Truth hurts, don't it. Besides, there is a bit of racist in all of us. But civilized people try and overcome it. You support someone that doesn't even bother and the lies out his ass about it. Guess what that makes you? Either a Bigoted Racist or a complete maroon.

No, what hurts is assmunchers like you, spew propaganda constantly from your face anuses, so much, that you sadly manage to convince large numbers of people of your vile shit, though simple and constant repetition.

Fuck you.

I can always tell when I hit it right on the mark. You respond with nothing but insults and vulgarity and nothing else. Just own up to it and move on. You'll be much happier.

Er, I directly answered your question. And then insulted you as you so richly deserved.

My answer stand, assmuncher.

You cocksuckers are committed to smearing people as racist, because you know that you cannot defend your positions or policies based on their merits,

so marginalizing those that can easily crush you in the debate of ideas, is your only hope for winning.

Oh, and did I mention, fuck you, assmuncher?

Fuck you.

Er, I directly answered your question. And then insulted you as you so richly deserved.

You cocksuckers are committed to smearing people as racist, because you know that you cannot defend your positions or policies based on their merits,

so marginalizing those that can easily crush you in the debate of ideas, is your only hope for winning.

You don't have a point other than you are a low intel type that has more profanity in your vocabulary than not. The only thing you answered was why we don't need you picking our Presidents since Trump got in office that way.

You lose, cupcake.

On that I have to agree. Transgender males should not compete against natural born females in sports heads up like that.

But they are, because of crazy rules pushed by your side.

Lol
Political correctness demand such things…

President is a racist, bigot, misogynist, homophobe and all around assfuck.

He called African countries, shithole. He called most illegals murderers & rapists, he gropes women, he got gays kicked out of the military.

The idea you don't know this is proof you must be one too.

1. Most african nations are shitholes.

2. A shit load of rapists and murderers are coming in illegally.

3. He gropes women who "LET" him do it, you moron.

4. Gays in the military? Big whoop.

5. YOu are a race baiting asshole and all around assfuck.

Not everyone in Africa is a deplorable like Trump inferred.

Really? Based on what? Evidently the percentage is less than the rapists & murders we have as citizens as the violent crime rate among illegals is lower than amopng citizens.

Sorry, but that amoral POS said he just does it & they don't say anything because of his position. Probanlybone of Trump's traits that you love.

Gays are UIS citizens, But it fits into your world of bigotry & hate.

If you do'ty like being called a racist, quit making raciyt posts. It is that simple.

4. I don't hate gays.

6. Also, fuck you.

Because Trump said he did not want people from those shithole countries???? Is that connection enough?

One can "bash" verbally. Trump picked Pence to be VP so Trump must support gay bashers.

Fuck you.

You don't have a point other than you are a low intel type that has more profanity in your vocabulary than not. The only thing you answered was why we don't need you picking our Presidents since Trump got in office that way.

You lose, cupcake.

My point was, that race baiting assholes like you, don't call racist because of any actually "racism" but just to marginalize your enemies, because you know that is the only way you can win the contest of ideas.

You are too dim to realize that by being so dishonest that you lie about what I said right here, that you prove that you so dishonest that your claim to only call racists "racist"

is not credible, because you are a dishonest person.

You just won this little debate for me, by demonstrating that you are the type of dishonest person that I said you were.

Ethical standards - Keep your political promises. If you are trying to get me to say I don't care about Trump's inelegant manner, I do, but he has not broken any laws. Can the same be said of Hillary (see my post about about Bleachbit).

Yes - he had sexual transgressions - but he never raped anyone (Bill Clinton) - and it is NOT illegal to want to build a hotel in Moscow if you are in the Hotel business already.

Get over it - Libs are just so mad at themselves for losing the election all they can do is babble on about how much they hate Trump. But what POLICY has any democrat implemented lately?

Are we going to get AOC's green act? Are we going to give reparations, free medical care to all, abolish all school loans - blah blah blah?

Yes, I know the budget has blown up under Trump, but at least the economy has improved so we are once again the strongest economy on earth. And yes, I agree with Trump that NATO should pay their fair share, and China needs to stop ripping off our trademarks and intellectual property.

What are your ideals on a politician - that he be slick and good looking?

What is your policy on politicians making promises they can never keep? Is that ethical?

Trump's biggest problem, and he just can't get away from it, is that he is a scum sucking piece of shit.
You are just the strongest economy on Earth. China is the Tiger of the 21st century and will easily surpass the US very soon.
The economy was recovering under Obama. He (and to be fair the Repub Senate and House) did a good job of getting it back on board after the clusterfuck it was after Bush left office.

The thing I love the most about the Deplorables and rabid right wingers is that everything bad that happened under Bush was Obama's fault. Anything good under Obama's watch is being credited to Trump. You couldn't make this shit up. Obama presided over a world that was in the grip of a financial crisis not seen since the Great Depression. And here we are 10 years later reaping the benefits of those decisions - like bailing out the car companies and some of the banks.

Ethical standards - Keep your political promises. If you are trying to get me to say I don't care about Trump's inelegant manner, I do, but he has not broken any laws. Can the same be said of Hillary (see my post about about Bleachbit).

Yes - he had sexual transgressions - but he never raped anyone (Bill Clinton) - and it is NOT illegal to want to build a hotel in Moscow if you are in the Hotel business already.

Get over it - Libs are just so mad at themselves for losing the election all they can do is babble on about how much they hate Trump. But what POLICY has any democrat implemented lately?

Are we going to get AOC's green act? Are we going to give reparations, free medical care to all, abolish all school loans - blah blah blah?

Yes, I know the budget has blown up under Trump, but at least the economy has improved so we are once again the strongest economy on earth. And yes, I agree with Trump that NATO should pay their fair share, and China needs to stop ripping off our trademarks and intellectual property.

What is your policy on politicians making promises they can never keep? Is that ethical?

Trump's biggest problem, and he just can't get away from it, is that he is a scum sucking piece of shit.
You are just the strongest economy on Earth. China is the Tiger of the 21st century and will easily surpass the US very soon.
The economy was recovering under Obama. He (and to be fair the Repub Senate and House) did a good job of getting it back on board after the clusterfuck it was after Bush left office.

The thing I love the most about the Deplorables and rabid right wingers is that everything bad that happened under Bush was Obama's fault. Anything good under Obama's watch is being credited to Trump. You couldn't make this shit up. Obama presided over a world that was in the grip of a financial crisis not seen since the Great Depression. And here we are 10 years later reaping the benefits of those decisions - like bailing out the car companies and some of the banks.

The problem with Liberals is that they are crude, negative and just plain wrong about how this economy works. 2008 was a horrible financial crisis, but the concept it was "all Bush's Fault" or that anything good happening now is "Because of Obama." is bullcrap. - News for you, not every damn thing that happens in this country has to do with who is in the white house.

Obama's times was stagnation. Real action needed to be taken other than just printing money. Tax cuts, deregulation, etc, the things that Trump did. There is NO reason why jobs and wages couldn't have gone up under Obama, but it took Trump's policies to make it happen - starting with the day he was elected.

Hillary lost because she overpromised; forgive college loans, single payer insurance, etc etc etc. BUT that is peanuts compared to what the next gen liberals want: abolish ICE, Medicare for all, Free college, reparations, banning meat, etc etc etc.

Socialism does not work. OACs Green Plan at 93-trillion dollars would cost every single homeowner in America $65,000 year. In Other Words; 100% taxation for anyone making $30k for the rest of our future.

Dear liberals, I suggest you read up on the roll of Central Banks, the Fed, the value of the dollar and the absolute requirement to pay our debts (not just print money) in order to avoid massive inflation like what led to WWI and WWII, plus the fall of Argentina right now. It does not work. The only reason China is an economic powerhouse now is because they steal trademarks & patents, and only pay their workers 1% of what US workers make. That's a totalitarian government who embraced aspects of capitalism, but without the regulation to protect real entrepreneurs - the people who made America great.

Stop thinking everything in life boils down to the White House - focus on YOU and make your own decisions. Stop playing the blame game. And start thinking outside the box that the only way to solve your problems is to elect the people who want to give you everything in life. Ain't EVER going to happen because it does not. Go to YouTube and look at recent interviews with Argentinians and see what they have to say about socialism.

The problem with Liberals is that they are crude, negative and just plain wrong about how this economy works. 2008 was a horrible financial crisis, but the concept it was "all Bush's Fault" or that anything good happening now is "Because of Obama." is bullcrap. - News for you, not every damn thing that happens in this country has to do with who is in the white house.

Obama's times was stagnation. Real action needed to be taken other than just printing money. Tax cuts, deregulation, etc, the things that Trump did. There is NO reason why jobs and wages couldn't have gone up under Obama, but it took Trump's policies to make it happen - starting with the day he was elected.

Hillary lost because she overpromised; forgive college loans, single payer insurance, etc etc etc. BUT that is peanuts compared to what the next gen liberals want: abolish ICE, Medicare for all, Free college, reparations, banning meat, etc etc etc.

Socialism does not work. OACs Green Plan at 93-trillion dollars would cost every single homeowner in America $65,000 year. In Other Words; 100% taxation for anyone making $30k for the rest of our future.

Dear liberals, I suggest you read up on the roll of Central Banks, the Fed, the value of the dollar and the absolute requirement to pay our debts (not just print money) in order to avoid massive inflation like what led to WWI and WWII, plus the fall of Argentina right now. It does not work. The only reason China is an economic powerhouse now is because they steal trademarks & patents, and only pay their workers 1% of what US workers make. That's a totalitarian government who embraced aspects of capitalism, but without the regulation to protect real entrepreneurs - the people who made America great.

Stop thinking everything in life boils down to the White House - focus on YOU and make your own decisions. Stop playing the blame game. And start thinking outside the box that the only way to solve your problems is to elect the people who want to give you everything in life. Ain't EVER going to happen because it does not. Go to YouTube and look at recent interviews with Argentinians and see what they have to say about socialism.
Republican policies of deregulation and unsupported tax cuts brought us to the Great Bush Recession of 2008
Bush’s initial reaction to deny a recession nd let things resolve themselves turned a normal recession into a near depression

It took the Great Obama to rescue our economy.

Poor little eternal victims.if you are having a hard time it is entirely your fault. If your ideas were any good you would have no trouble selling them. If you elected honest men you would not have to do battle with the rule of law.

I didn't say I was having a hard time. I was just saying that no one holds liberals accountable for anything they do, while they get away with labeling conservatives as anything they want. Especially the media, but also college professors, Hollywood, etc. Your transgressions (killing unborn children, supporting criminals, hating on the police) go unchecked.

You’re right. Liberals never get called out on anything.

Regards,

Kathy Griffith
Louis CK
Jussie Smollett

The libs will sacrifice one of their own on rare occasions. Usually when forced to by evidence they can't lie and spin away.

Poor little eternal victims.if you are having a hard time it is entirely your fault. If your ideas were any good you would have no trouble selling them. If you elected honest men you would not have to do battle with the rule of law.

I didn't say I was having a hard time. I was just saying that no one holds liberals accountable for anything they do, while they get away with labeling conservatives as anything they want. Especially the media, but also college professors, Hollywood, etc. Your transgressions (killing unborn children, supporting criminals, hating on the police) go unchecked.

You’re right. Liberals never get called out on anything.

Regards,

Kathy Griffith
Louis CK
Jussie Smollett

The libs will sacrifice one of their own on rare occasions. Usually when forced to by evidence they can't lie and spin away.

The GOP would never attack one of its own. Never.

Cordially,
Michael Cohen
Former Deputy Finance Chairman of the Republican National Committee.[7][8]

And I supposed that the Reps bare no responsibility to this either. Fess up, both sides (yes, lucille including Republicans) go with what will keep them in office rather than what is right. And I can see you agree with that as long as it applies to Republicans. Stand up, put your big boy pants on and become a man.

And I supposed that the Reps bare no responsibility to this either. Fess up, both sides (yes, lucille including Republicans) go with what will keep them in office rather than what is right. And I can see you agree with that as long as it applies to Republicans. Stand up, put your big boy pants on and become a man.

I will agree that plenty of republicans don't stand up to this idiocy, for what ever reason.

But on this issue, the people actively pushing it, are all your fellow lefties.

The whole debate about what caused the 2008 crisis was fully debated back then. it is stupid to do it again now.

But Obama was not even in office yet. And as I recall they held an economic counsel where he and McCain both showed up and he barely even said a word.

Hank Paulson is the one who saved us from the bigger crisis. He was the Treasury Secretary, who along with the Fed, decided that the main thing was to make sure the banks had enough money to pay the debts created by the crash of Mortgage Backed Securities. Many people lost their homes (repossessed by banks) which led to job losses and hence a bad economic downturn. The Fed increased liquidity and made sure the banks had enough cash to could cover any contingency. And they are STILL in the process of rolling down that debt with a program called "normalization."

Obama's ideas were to pass a stimulus act for about $800-billion that ended up doing nothing to help our economy. by 2010 the unemployment rate was somewhere around 10%. Then there was Quantitative Easing which many economists believe went on four years longer than required (all under Obama). The economy did finally start to return to normal in 2014 (six years into the Obama terms) but QE continued thru 2016, and now the average PE Ratio of stocks in the S&P is 87% higher than the historic average, and the total debt of the US government is bigger than ever. The Fed's normalization was only started in 2017 when they started raising interest rates again. They have managed to reduce the balance sheet by a few trillion, but it is still way higher than pre-crisis.

In the past the Fed would have continued to raise rates to reduce the balance sheet, but since the rate hikes they did in 2018 seemed to have somewhat larger than expected hits on the economy they wisely slowed down. The stock market is historically too high - which is good for the people in it, but very bad for the people who want to get into it. It is overpriced and most of the risk is to the downside. The only reason it has not crashed is because the US is still the best economy in the world (despite the predictions of Paul Krugman) and because inflation and bond prices are still below average.

All I am saying is this - I don't care what or how many names LIBS call me. They just look immature and uneducated to me. Until you can actually understand the true dynamics of monetary policy and convince me that your party is the right choice to lead this nation, I will stay on the conservative course that has proven to be the best policy in this country many times over.

Oh - and please stop mixing up "social issues" with the role of government. This is a free country where any person has equal rights. Gender equality, race, religion, abortion... those are all social issues. Why should government get involved at all?

Only because liberals see them as a way to find "disenfranchised" people and give them hugs until they vote democrat - then they forget about them for four years and the next election roles around.

That is the entire basis of Liberal Privilege - the fact that claim to own the moral high ground. What they don't understand is that conservatives are just as compassionate - they just don't see government as being the solution to solving social issues. Government has enough things to worry about without adding gay wedding cakes, third gender bathrooms in grade schools and laws to protect illegal aliens (no, they are NOT "immigrants" - they are lawbreakers).

Forum List

Back