🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Liberal Privilege

I have been hearing phrases like "white privilege" and "male privilege" being tossed out a lot lately, but I have come to realize that the group of people in this country who really have more privilege than anyone else is simply the liberals.

If you are liberal you can get away with calling a President racist and homophobic, etc, with nothing to back it up.

You can give away vital classified information by not securing your server (Hillary) and then you can blame the fact that she got hacked on Trump solely because he made a JOKE about the Russians finding her lost emails - and the FBI, DOJ and media will back you up.

You can get the FBI to launch an investigation into "Article 25" allegations - which is essentially a treasonous conspiracy to bring down a legally elected President - and you get away with it.

You can silence any conservative you want just by claiming they are racist, etc. and effectively block the uninformed from hearing both sides because the media will back you up.

You can say the Senate's review of the Russian conspiracy is meaningless - even though the majority of the senate agreed, but it doesn't count because - they are Republicans.

The most abused and misrepresented people in America right now are conservatives - at the hands of liberals, and they totally get away with it. That is privilege in modern America.
Poor little eternal victims.if you are having a hard time it is entirely your fault. If your ideas were any good you would have no trouble selling them. If you elected honest men you would not have to do battle with the rule of law.

Doesn't all that apply to the left-wing? Isn't what you said, the entire platform of the left?
No

And right there you refuted your previous point about the gop having bad ideas.
Both major parties and every minor party have ridiculously bad ideas. Cutting spending on contraceptives will lead to more pregnancies. There is no x factor involved in that formula. This is a terrible idea IF you are denying the practice of abortion since the only way one ever needs an abortion is if one gets pregnant.
Men who have had abortions? Zero.
Women who have had a hysterectomy who have had abortions? Zero
If you don’t/can’t get pregnant, you don’t/can’t have abortions.

Yet there you idiots are lining up shoulder to shoulder behind a policy you know will result in more of what you say you hate. Yes. You Republicans have bad ideas. This is just the latest.

As for Democrats…where to begin? Lining up behind transgendered people being able to use any restroom they want? Bad idea. Keeping us away from Nuke power…bad idea—especially at the same time you’re decrying fossil fuel emissions.

The media lies, horrible lies, about us, and you libs support those lies, even though they have been refuted long ago.
Yeah…get back to me when you apologize for the 11 years of Obama being a kenyan—which still continues to this day.

Your lies are tearing this nation apart, terrifying minorities of the supposedly Evul whites out to get them,
Yawn.

and pissing the shit out of whites who are fucking tired of the shit you people are spewing about them.
Thoughts and prayers.

Why do you want to tear this nation apart?

Why do you hate America?

My point stands. If you really believed that shit about the GOP having such bad ideas, you would not be hewing to such a vile and utterly refuted lie.

A lie, indeed, a whole paradigm, that is as I said, tearing this country apart. YOU are the ones who's action strongly suggest hating America, not mine.
The GOP thinks that the most complex problems of our age have simple solutions or do not exist at all. They had two entire years to do anything their hearts desired but all they did was give away bunch of tax and regulatory favors to billionaires. It seems they only have one bad idea.

This is the lib two step. Push hard enough on how they are lying, and they can, for short periods be brought back onto the issues.

But only for a little while. Almost immediately, they will start peppering their posts with little gotchas and bullshit lies.

And in a day, they will be full bore spewing lies and bullshit.

Not how you did not even try to support the lie that Trump said that white supremacists were very fine people.

Because on some level, you know it is bullshit. So you let it ride. But you can't admit it, because you know that you need to support the narrative.

Because you know that if we had a real debate on the issues, YOURS are the ones that really look bad when brought to the light.
I don't know who made the claim that Trump said Nazi bastards were fine people but it is important to note that Nazi bastards seem to think they have an ally in Trump. Why would this be? Why do the White supremacists think Trump approves of them? They may very well be wrong but Trump does little to disabuse them of that notion.

Trump did.

Torch boys marching while shouting Nazi slogans were described as very fine people by the blob. Either that or he was referring to the Waffen or the guy who went Human bowling with his Dodge.

And right there you refuted your previous point about the gop having bad ideas.
Both major parties and every minor party have ridiculously bad ideas. Cutting spending on contraceptives will lead to more pregnancies. There is no x factor involved in that formula. This is a terrible idea IF you are denying the practice of abortion since the only way one ever needs an abortion is if one gets pregnant.

Yet there you idiots are lining up shoulder to shoulder behind a policy you know will result in more of what you say you hate. Yes. You Republicans have bad ideas. This is just the latest.

As for Democrats…where to begin? Lining up behind transgendered people being able to use any restroom they want? Bad idea. Keeping us away from Nuke power…bad idea—especially at the same time you’re decrying fossil fuel emissions.

The media lies, horrible lies, about us, and you libs support those lies, even though they have been refuted long ago.
Yeah…get back to me when you apologize for the 11 years of Obama being a kenyan—which still continues to this day.

Your lies are tearing this nation apart, terrifying minorities of the supposedly Evul whites out to get them,
Yawn.

and pissing the shit out of whites who are fucking tired of the shit you people are spewing about them.
Thoughts and prayers.

Why do you want to tear this nation apart?

Why do you hate America?

My point stands. If you really believed that shit about the GOP having such bad ideas, you would not be hewing to such a vile and utterly refuted lie.

A lie, indeed, a whole paradigm, that is as I said, tearing this country apart. YOU are the ones who's action strongly suggest hating America, not mine.
The GOP thinks that the most complex problems of our age have simple solutions or do not exist at all. They had two entire years to do anything their hearts desired but all they did was give away bunch of tax and regulatory favors to billionaires. It seems they only have one bad idea.

This is the lib two step. Push hard enough on how they are lying, and they can, for short periods be brought back onto the issues.

But only for a little while. Almost immediately, they will start peppering their posts with little gotchas and bullshit lies.

Not how you did not even try to support the lie that Trump said that white supremacists were very fine people.

Because on some level, you know it is bullshit. So you let it ride. But you can't admit it, because you know that you need to support the narrative.

Because you know that if we had a real debate on the issues, YOURS are the ones that really look bad when brought to the light.
I don't know who made the claim that Trump said Nazi bastards were fine people but it is important to note that Nazi bastards seem to think they have an ally in Trump. Why would this be? Why do the White supremacists think Trump approves of them? They may very well be wrong but Trump does little to disabuse them of that notion.

I know it is important for you to note that, because you have to keep the Lie going.

is it important to note that the various BLACK supremacists and Communists liked Obama?

Yawn.

Thoughts and prayers.

Why do you hate America?

Trump did.

Torch boys marching while shouting Nazi slogans were described as very fine people by the blob. Either that or he was referring to the Waffen or the guy who went Human bowling with his Dodge.

Trump specifically stated that he was NOT referring to the white supremacists when he made that comment.

You are a vile liar, working hard to tear this nation apart.

I have been hearing phrases like "white privilege" and "male privilege" being tossed out a lot lately, but I have come to realize that the group of people in this country who really have more privilege than anyone else is simply the liberals.

If you are liberal you can get away with calling a President racist and homophobic, etc, with nothing to back it up.

You can give away vital classified information by not securing your server (Hillary) and then you can blame the fact that she got hacked on Trump solely because he made a JOKE about the Russians finding her lost emails - and the FBI, DOJ and media will back you up.

You can get the FBI to launch an investigation into "Article 25" allegations - which is essentially a treasonous conspiracy to bring down a legally elected President - and you get away with it.

You can silence any conservative you want just by claiming they are racist, etc. and effectively block the uninformed from hearing both sides because the media will back you up.

You can say the Senate's review of the Russian conspiracy is meaningless - even though the majority of the senate agreed, but it doesn't count because - they are Republicans.

The most abused and misrepresented people in America right now are conservatives - at the hands of liberals, and they totally get away with it. That is privilege in modern America.
Strawman fallacy.

Yawn.

Thoughts and prayers.

Why do you hate America?

Trump did.

And when we see the violent attacks on TV and internet it is mostly you. Would you agree to food emporiums and mall places having their managers of stores having guns to protect their premises?

Strawman fallacy.

That was the dumbest post I've ever seen you make.

Hey - those "stupid" ideas have resulted in the highest employment and wages, including for African Americans and Latinos, in history. What have you (or any other Liberal) done for America lately?

Yawn.

Thoughts and prayers.

Why do you hate America?

I know it is important for you to note that, because you have to keep the Lie going.

is it important to note that the various BLACK supremacists and Communists liked Obama?
You didn't even attempt to answer. That's fine, I didn't expect one. No radical leftist ever thought Obama was anything more than a Neo-Con lite. Real actual communists know communism when they see it. Why do white supremacists see white supremacy in Trump?

“Liberal Privilege”

Conservative dishonesty

The op made many points to support his claim.

You were brave enough to address exactly ZERO of them.

Considering that he supported his claim, and you did not,

he wins, you lose.

Trump's words are ALWAYS taken out of context - after all the left owns the media and creative editing for context is their specialty. What he said was that there was a rally that happened to attract some members of the KKK, but that there were also some other people there who were fine people. See - just strike through the words:

"There was a rally to attract members of the KKK, some fine people."

It was the same thing when they claimed he called all illegal immigrants rapists and murderers. He said "We're getting all kinds of people coming in illegally from Mexico, including their worst people. Some of them are even rapists and murderers."

That became: "All people coming in illegally from Mexico are rapists and murderers."

It's the same with the Russian Collusion hoax (see my previous post on that one) - they claim he asked Russia to hack Hillary's server - but it had already been hacked and the emails she did not already destroyed (destroying evidence illegally) were already up on Wikileaks.

See - you really have to watch more than just MSNBC to get the real news. Or just actually watch his speeches and use your brain.

You didn't even attempt to answer. That's fine, I didn't expect one. No radical leftist ever thought Obama was anything more than a Neo-Con lite. Real actual communists know communism when they see it. Why do white supremacists see white supremacy in Trump?

I mostly pay no mind to white supremacists or what they do or why they do it.

I don't really know that they do feel that way you say and if they do, I don't really KNOW, why, nor do I really care.

That there might be some overlap on policies, for some reason, or they might just like his utter contempt for the media, I don't know.

None of that is really relevant. To anything.

But you like to pretend that it is, to support the big lie.

And of course, avoid, at all costs, discussing Trump's policies based on their actual merits, or God Forbid, RESULTS.

“Liberal Privilege”

Conservative dishonesty

The op made many points to support his claim.

You were brave enough to address exactly ZERO of them.

Considering that he supported his claim, and you did not,

he wins, you lose.

As the OP - I thank you. It honestly came to me today that Liberal Privilege is a real thing - and the only REAL form of societal privilege really happening in this nation now. I want to keep the Liberal Privilege meme alive - please try to repeat it when you can.

Poor little eternal victims.if you are having a hard time it is entirely your fault. If your ideas were any good you would have no trouble selling them. If you elected honest men you would not have to do battle with the rule of law.

Who are you going to elect or have elected that has been honest? I think you need to go back to Carter.

Who are you going to elect or have elected that has been honest? I think you need to go back to Carter.
The democrats have their own problems to be sure but the complaints of OP are ludicrous, Trump is not having all those investigations because of a conspiracy. Investigations continue because of a wealth of evidence.

Also calling a bunch of cabinet people discussing the 25th amendment treason is stupid as well. The amendment exists as a legal mechanism to remove a president for cause.

Last edited:

You sound like a pussy whipped bitch

President is a racist, bigot, misogynist, homophobe and all around assfuck.

He called African countries, shithole. He called most illegals murderers & rapists, he gropes women, he got gays kicked out of the military.

The idea you don't know this is proof you must be one too.

President is a racist, bigot, misogynist, homophobe and all around assfuck.

He called African countries, shithole. He called most illegals murderers & rapists, he gropes women, he got gays kicked out of the military.

The idea you don't know this is proof you must be one too.

1. Most african nations are shitholes.

2. A shit load of rapists and murderers are coming in illegally.

3. He gropes women who "LET" him do it, you moron.

4. Gays in the military? Big whoop.

5. YOu are a race baiting asshole and all around assfuck.

You sound like a pussy whipped bitch
You sound like someone who cannot face reality. You people have been preaching personal responsibility forever. Fine. It's time for your president to take some for trying to rig every system he has ever encountered.

Forum List

Back