🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Liberal Racist Criminal Terrorists Strike Again

Trump hotel vandalized by BLM supporter
-- Trump hotel vandalized by BLM supporter - Hot Air

"The new Trump International Hotel in Washington DC was vandalized this weekend y supporters aligned with the Black Lives Matter movement."

How do you spell 'Liberal Tolerance'? B L M

i was wondering when they were going to get more militant like whites have been trying to claim they were.

"The new Trump International Hotel in Washington DC was vandalized this weekend y supporters aligned with the Black Lives Matter movement."

i was wondering when they were going to get more militant like whites have been trying to claim they were.

Plenty of Trump supporters have been beaten...

Plenty of Trump supporters have been beaten...

Good stuff. People that stupid should be beaten within an inch of their miserable illiterate lives.

Good stuff. People that stupid should be beaten within an inch of their miserable illiterate lives.
Libe exercising extreme violence against anyone exercising their right to free speech when it is in opposition to their views / beliefs....

'nuff said.

Stop whining. There are more ass whippings coming from the same place that one came from if you dont get right.

Forum List

Back