Liberal retards at work again.

Nothing good can come of CPS visiting, nothing. If there is nothing they will find/invent something

Are you speaking from experience?

Yeah, my husband's firm has been hired on a number of occasions due to the Gestapo tactics of these jack boots. Now GFYsock

Sounds like they were just doing their job. Don't you want them to check on children when they are called?

There job is to check on children playing alone in their own backyard? LOL
Matter of fact it is.
As I explained earlier.
Your incredulous response is damn funny.

Nothing good can come of CPS visiting, nothing. If there is nothing they will find/invent something

Yeah, my husband's firm has been hired on a number of occasions due to the Gestapo tactics of these jack boots. Now GFYsock

Sounds like they were just doing their job. Don't you want them to check on children when they are called?

Matter of fact it is.
As I explained earlier.

More stupidity from you I see. At no point was I incredulous. I merely asked a question.

Their job, it's "their" job. :p

And yes, when they get a call, it's their job to check it out.

My mistake on the there , their, they're situation. And yes, of course it is their job to check when such calls are made, it is then their job to say "the kids are playing in THEIR own backyard, time to move on"

Matter of fact it is.
As I explained earlier.

More stupidity from you I see. At no point was I incredulous. I merely asked a question.
Bullshit! the very nature of the question is incredulity.
Why deny it ?

Last edited:

My mistake on the there , their, they're situation. And yes, of course it is their job to check when such calls are made, it is then their job to say "the kids are playing in THEIR own backyard, time to move on"

You used a lot of words just to say that I'm am correct.

They answered the call, did a routine check, and moved on. They did their job.

Thanks for participating in the conversation.

False!
It's their job to check if an adult or a responsible teen is there to make sure the kid is safe and healthy.
A peek over the fence or asking the kid if they're ok won't cut it.

Get lost, sock. I have no interest in anything you have to blabber about
Ironic post is ironic
you have had that said to you a whole bunch of times havent ya dottie?....so you know....

Forum List

Back