Liberal think

Abortion is not a cause of death .

Someone needs pictures.
Like so?
View attachment 162126 \
Yeah, not persons.

If those are human, they are.

Why WOULDN'T a person who is in the first days of their life growth and development be considered to be a "person, when that is exactly what they are?"

Because a zygote can’t live outside of its mother.

Our fetal HOMICIDE laws recognize them as persons - even as they are still in their mother's womb. So, your side has already lost on that.
who passed these laws? I still want to know why you keep posting this video of this hysterical person. Has she gotten treatment?

You are dense. Where there is a beating heart, there is life. When the heart stops, there is death. When the death is caused by a late term abortion, it is MURDER!

What if it’s caused by a death penalty leathal injection ? Oh wait that’s ok!

Please spare me your sanctimonious lecture.

Someone needs pictures.
Like so?
View attachment 162126 \
Yeah, not persons.

Why WOULDN'T a person who is in the first days of their life growth and development be considered to be a "person, when that is exactly what they are?"

Our fetal HOMICIDE laws recognize them as persons - even as they are still in their mother's womb. So, your side has already lost on that.

Can you claim them as dependents ? Do they get a death certificate that lists “abortion” as a cause of death?

Someone needs pictures.
Like so?
View attachment 162126 \
Yeah, not persons.

Can you claim them as dependents ? Do they get a death certificate that lists “abortion” as a cause of death?

When I want to justify my filth, indecency and immorality....I use semantics.

Someone needs pictures.
Like so?
View attachment 162126 \
Yeah, not persons.

WTF!! A person can only be counted as a person if they're a dependent? Your parents must be so proud.

Someone needs pictures.
Like so?
View attachment 162126 \
Yeah, not persons.

Are you claiming that a person is not a person unless they can be claimed as a dependent or get a death certificate? Because, the fetal HOMICIDE laws already defeat that premise too.

I have to ask, in YOUR opinion, did persons exist before man invented birth and death certificates?

Someone needs pictures.
Like so?
View attachment 162126 \
Yeah, not persons.

who passed these laws? I still want to know why you keep posting this video of this hysterical person. Has she gotten treatment?

http://www.ncsl.org/research/health/fetal-homicide-state-laws.aspx

Someone needs pictures.
Like so?
View attachment 162126 \
Yeah, not persons.

Obviously the thread title "Liberal Think" are two words that are polar opposites.

Like so?
View attachment 162126 \
Yeah, not persons.

Are you claiming that a person is not a person unless they can be claimed as a dependent or get a death certificate? Because, the fetal HOMICIDE laws already defeat that premise too.

I have to ask, in YOUR opinion, did persons exist before man invented birth and death certificates?

Same argument . You say it’s a persons because of the criminal law. Well then you can use the same logic wh all these other laws that don’t consider it a person .

Like so?
View attachment 162126 \
Yeah, not persons.

Yes they did .

Someone needs pictures.
Like so?
View attachment 162126 \
Yeah, not persons.

She's actually too stupid to seek or accept help. She is a total waste of oxygen and human flesh.

Forum List

Back