🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Liberal totalitarianism

Gaycake.jpg

The Left whines about the 2nd Amendment to distract from their work to destroy the 1st.

If Christians can applaud when a President fucks a prostitute while his new child is dangling off his 3rd wife’s tit, do they really have grounds to complain about a person who is gay commissioning a painting that doesn’t include any speech?

We just want equality they said. How does it affect you they said. If you don’t like gay marriage don’t get gay married they said.

Then...reality.

These Christian Women Are Standing Firm In Their Beliefs — They Face Jail Time for It
How does this conflict with "if you don't like gay marriage don't get gay married"?

Is someone forcing them to get gay married?

Or are we just insisting they treat gay people like they treat everyone else?
No one is obligated to treat other people the same way.

We all treat other people differently and have every right to do so.

No one has a right to mistreat another but it is not mistreating someone to refuse to associate with them

Discrimination is a basic human right which you practice and I practice and all individuals practice.

No soup for you

We just want equality they said. How does it affect you they said. If you don’t like gay marriage don’t get gay married they said.

Then...reality.

These Christian Women Are Standing Firm In Their Beliefs — They Face Jail Time for It
Religious nonsense :rolleyes:

Maybe Jim Crow thumpers could have forced blacks to the back of the bus or off the counter if they’d cited Jesus
Lol, coming from someone who supports getting refused service for being a conservative.

Then...reality.

How does this conflict with "if you don't like gay marriage don't get gay married"?

They are forcing them to do work that violates their own beliefs, and if they don’t they go to jail.

Marxists love their gulags, and they can use any excuse to throw any person in there. Are these Christian girls throwing anyone into jail? No. It’s the Marxists who want to throw these Christian girls into jail for not conforming to the political and religious beliefs of the Marxists.

If Christians can applaud when a President fucks a prostitute while his new child is dangling off his 3rd wife’s tit, do they really have grounds to complain about a person who is gay commissioning a painting that doesn’t include any speech?
We learned in the ninties that a mans sex life is nobodys business. Now all a sudden it is.

Then...reality.

Lol, it's the gay people treating others wrongly. You are not obligated to get whatever you want. Gays are once again seperating themselves from normal americans.

Then...reality.

Funny how I didn’t hear any support for standing by religious beliefs when Muslim taxi drivers were refusing to transport passengers with alcohol or dogs.

And I suspect that those supporting the Christian bakers and artists etc refusing to serve gays would also support an atheist refusing to serve gays.

I don’t believe religion actually plays a factor.

Then...reality.

Lol, it's the gay people treating others wrongly. You are not obligated to get whatever you want. Gays are once again seperating themselves from normal americans.
Bigoted fuck.

Then...reality.

No one is obligated to treat other people the same way.

We all treat other people differently and have every right to do so.

No one has a right to mistreat another but it is not mistreating someone to refuse to associate with them

Discrimination is a basic human right which you practice and I practice and all individuals practice.

No soup for you
Lol, there are laws about doing business. You can discriminate in your personal life but not in your professional.

Then...reality.

Bigoted fuck.
How so? Gays can live their life anyway they want. I can live my life anyway i want. I wouldn't force a gay person to do something they wouldn't want to do. They shouldn't expect me too, but you being an asshole. Thinks they should.

It’s why they had to over rule the people in imposing gay marriage. Marriage is where a people pin transmit their culture.
Forcing gay marriage was just the necessary first step in forcing society to condone the mental illness of homosexuals in their daily lives.
As I said...they lied. Liberals always lie. They can’t win without lying. When the rich elites in Hollywood were pushing gay marriage they never campaigned with “and then you will all be forced to condone it” did they ? Of course not. What they said was “it won’t affect you”.

Forum List

Back