🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Liberal utopia. 61% tax rate

He should pay the same percentage of his income as I do.

Good idea. What was his income that year?

How do you measure how much someone "benefits from government"
His income was substantial as were his deductions. I believe NY is investigating him for those deductions.

And the Leftists will howl because those deductions were LEGAL under the tax code, moron!
And you know that because you're a tax attorney or because Trump claimed they were?

The story I heard was that he claimed on his federal taxes, a certain property was very valuable and took a huge deduction for setting it aside as a nature preserve. He also claimed that same property was not valuable for state property tax purposes. The courts may eventually have to decide if there was fraud or not.

And you know that because you're a tax attorney or because Trump claimed they were?

The story I heard was that he claimed on his federal taxes, a certain property was very valuable and took a huge deduction for setting it aside as a nature preserve. He also claimed that same property was not valuable for state property tax purposes. The courts may eventually have to decide if there was fraud or not.
Trump's tax records are NONE OF YOUR FUCKING BUSINESS!!!!

Unbelievable. Let's see if those idiots continue to vote for democrats.

Huh, so you dont even live there. Interesting. You're probably the same guy who complains about Chicago murders every week but doesnt live there, and is tired of Hollywood weirdos giving their "woke" opinions yet cant stop posting about it

You dont understand what trickle down means, do you?
When have the Democrats ever done a Tax hike on “the Rich” and the Middle Class NOT saw their payroll taxes go up? Go ahead, name a Democrat President since Johnson where that has happened.

When have the Democrats ever done a Tax hike on “the Rich” and the Middle Class NOT saw their payroll taxes go up? Go ahead, name a Democrat President since Johnson where that has happened.
Clinton's Omnibus Budget Reconcilliation Act of 1993 raised the top tax bracket from 31% to 39.6% on income above $250k. The payroll tax remained constant at 12.4%. The payroll tax rate was 12.4% from 1990 until 2010. Payroll Tax Rates

Anything else, dumbass?

Clinton's Omnibus Budget Reconcilliation Act of 1993 raised the top tax bracket from 31% to 39.6% on income above $250k. The payroll tax remained constant at 12.4%. The payroll tax rate was 12.4% from 1990 until 2010. Payroll Tax Rates

Anything else, dumbass?
Congratulations, you named one President. Now, ask yourself what was wrong with Carter, Obama, and soon Biden where the Middle Class had to take home less pay?

Unbelievable. Let's see if those idiots continue to vote for democrats.

The result is a top marginal federal income tax rate of 46.4%....for people making over FIVE MILLION...10 million as a couple

Those poor folks

Congratulations, you named one President. Now, ask yourself what was wrong with Carter, Obama, and soon Biden where the Middle Class had to take home less pay?
Hey dumbass the payroll tax dipped in 2010 and 2011 to 10.4% then went back up to the 12.4% number where it had been since 1990.

Now under Carter the tax increased from 9.9% to 10.16%. But from 1980 to 1988 the payroll tax increased under a REPUBLICAN from 10.16% to 12.12% in 1988. So what was wrong with Reagan when he LOWERED taxes on the rich yet RAISED the payroll tax on everyone?

Ask yourself that, dummy.

Hey dumbass the payroll tax dipped in 2010 and 2011 to 10.4% then went back up to the 12.4% number where it had been since 1990.

Now under Carter the tax increased from 9.9% to 10.16%. But from 1980 to 1988 the payroll tax increased under a REPUBLICAN from 10.16% to 12.12% in 1988. So what was wrong with Reagan when he LOWERED taxes on the rich yet RAISED the payroll tax on everyone?

Ask yourself that, dummy.
The rates don’t speak to the outcome. Incomes aren’t raising, make damn sure workers keep most of their take home pay.

The rates don’t speak to the outcome. Incomes aren’t raising, make damn sure workers keep most of their take home pay.

You are the one that brought up payroll tax, not me. You are the one claiming dems raised payroll taxes, not me. Now of course you backtrack after you discover Reagan raised payroll taxes.

But I agree, incomes for the average joe have remained stagnant since the mid 1970's. Maybe we can find some common ground there.

Gotta laugh at these trumpbots that protect and defend this low life ex prez. Like he'd so much as piss on them if they were on fire. Look at how he treats his 'friends' when they're no longer of use to them....like Giulliani. Trump won't even answer his calls.

Forum List

Back