🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Liberal utopia. 61% tax rate

Raising marginal rates won't do squat; losing all the money laundering gimmicks and special loopholes for overseas and foreign investestments, i.e. labor racketeering windfalls and tax avoidance scams will. You could even lower the top rate from what is in real life, between 0.0% to maybe 1.0%, to as high as 2% while lowering the rates on the middle classes and working poor's earnings from 30% or so to 15%. Stock market gambling, which is 90% of the 'economy' now, can have it's winnings taxed at 50% and still have plenty of addicts and dumbasses to tax every year, they will never give up the dream of massive unearned windfalls. A sales tax on stocks and other fake 'equities' is also a great way to generate revenue, including those latest new scams and swindles, 'SCABBIES' or something I can't remember at the moment, the ones where morons buy stocks in companies that claim to buy stocks in 'real companies' later on n stuff, they just don't when or how much yet; it's all rather vague and stupid, like 'crypto-currencies'.

Last edited:
Exactly!!!

It works every time it's tried......right?

Where did it fail? They're no longer actual 'equities' any more, they're gambling chits; gambling winnngs have always been taxed in one form or another. Nevada lives off of gambling taxes.

Where did it fail? They're no longer actual 'equities' any more, they're gambling chits; gambling winnngs have always been taxed in one form or another. Nevada lives off of gambling taxes.

Where did it fail?

Sweden.

Where did it succeed?

They're no longer actual 'equities' any more, they're gambling chits

You should definitely avoid them in that case.

You are the one that brought up payroll tax, not me. You are the one claiming dems raised payroll taxes, not me. Now of course you backtrack after you discover Reagan raised payroll taxes.

But I agree, incomes for the average joe have remained stagnant since the mid 1970's. Maybe we can find some common ground there.
The Middle Class takes home less net pay when Democrats raise taxes on the wealthy regardless of what Democrats do with payroll tax rates. Lesson: Don’t fuck with the Middle Class take home pay.

Leftists love using the barrel of a gun (govt) to enforce their will on the masses. Its authoritarian, selfish and just plain pathetic. Pathetic because of how insecure, useless and entitled they are.

Forum List

Back