Liberal writes book - My year of terror and abuse teaching at a NYC high school

You know, the sooner people stop replying to the racists and bigots, the sooner they will return to Stormfront with the rest of the ignorant losers...

HAHAHA. When a liberal is on the losing side, they call the winning side racist. That's all they have.

You do realize i hope, that this book was written by a liberal. When liberals open their eyes, even they see the inferiority of blacks.

You do realize, I hope, that I'm not a liberal, right? You're not on the winning side of anything, you never have been. You are just a racist.

No surprise. My mother taught at a vastly majority n!gger school for several years and then moved to a whiter school in NC....she was MUCH happier being able to teach kids that WANTED to learn and could understand something other than ebonics. I remember her asking me to go with her on a field trip as a volunteer who took the kids places 5 and 6th graders...I bout killed them. Damn monkey's didn't listen worth a shit,stole stuff,got in fights,talked shit to people attending the festival.

It's hopeless. Blacks are nothing like whites. Much wilder and much much dumber.
Oh, if you were only allowed to kill the darkies, like in the good old days eh SS?
7-Beitler-photo-best.jpg

Look at all those happy whiteys, having a great time. SS was born too late...
Nowadays the darkies do all the killing of darkies.

Well over 90% at least.

No surprise. My mother taught at a vastly majority n!gger school for several years and then moved to a whiter school in NC....she was MUCH happier being able to teach kids that WANTED to learn and could understand something other than ebonics. I remember her asking me to go with her on a field trip as a volunteer who took the kids places 5 and 6th graders...I bout killed them. Damn monkey's didn't listen worth a shit,stole stuff,got in fights,talked shit to people attending the festival.
Seems somebody's mad that their mother lost a job at a black school because she got caught sucking ni66er dicks and getting jizz shampoos....

School had just one white student. Why can't we admit what everyone knows? Most blacks can't read and can't learn how to read. When your IQ is 72, you are permanently illiterate.

The book shouldn't be called My year of terror. It should be called reaping what you sow.
You have only yourselves to blame, whitey.
slaveship-u-ex.jpg

I'm white. My family didn't come to the U.S. until 35 - 40 years after slavery ended. Still want to blame me?
Yep. Welcome to collective actions. Whitey brought the ******* here, and hey look at that, whitey fucked up.
Hey racist, those slaves were already slaves to blacks over there. At least over here they had access to more than watermelon and okra.
Ah...more of the "they should be grateful we brought them here".

The book shouldn't be called My year of terror. It should be called reaping what you sow.
slaveship-u-ex.jpg

I'm white. My family didn't come to the U.S. until 35 - 40 years after slavery ended. Still want to blame me?
Yep. Welcome to collective actions. Whitey brought the ******* here, and hey look at that, whitey fucked up.
Hey racist, those slaves were already slaves to blacks over there. At least over here they had access to more than watermelon and okra.

Perhaps you should study the history of Liberia.

• Thanks
Reactions: FJO
I thought teaching was a cushy job, I mean vacations, short hours, backing by unions and all that.
The OP would say it's a great job, as long are you aren't stuck trying to teach the darkies...

Don't know if it would be great regardless where you teach, but if teachers were completely honest I bet most all of them would say teaching in the suburbs is a whole lot more easy and fulfilling than teaching in an inner-city school.

By the way, for what it's worth, Lincoln indeed was NOT the freedom fighter for blacks as many may believe. Also, he did not believe in equality.

He opposed blacks having the right to vote, unless they served in the Union army, or to serve on juries or hold public office, and was against inter-racial marriage with blacks.

He also did consider freeing slaves and sending them to Central or Africa for colonization.

Thats an important truth that our schools censor. Europeans did NOT enslave blacks. They bought people that had already been enslaved by their fellow blacks.

By the way, for what it's worth, Lincoln indeed was NOT the freedom fighter for blacks as many may believe. Also, he did not believe in equality.
He opposed blacks having the right to vote, unless they served in the Union army, or to serve on juries or hold public office, and was against inter-racial marriage with blacks.
He also did consider freeing slaves and sending them to Central or Africa for colonization.

And all historians agree with that. Unfortunately our school textbooks are written by propagandists.

slaveship-u-ex.jpg

You said that.

slaveship-u-ex.jpg

You said that.
Riiiight.

slaveship-u-ex.jpg

Ah...even more of the same.

Ah...even more of the same.

So you refuse to know the truth? Not surprised.

You said that.
Riiiight.

Now that they have the chance, why aren't millions upon millions going to where their ancestors came from and living like their ancestors did?

As muhammed ali said after the zaire fight "I'm sure glad my grandad got off that boat.". Even blacks know life in america is far far better than in africa.

As muhammed ali said after the zaire fight "I'm sure glad my grandad got off that boat.". Even blacks know life in america is far far better than in africa.
That makes up for slavery, not at all...

That makes up for slavery, not at all...

uranidiot. Slavery was the best thing to happen to the black race. It got all these blacks over in america where they have a much better life than blacks in africa.

Forum List

Back