Liberals and CNN Continue to Treat American Public Like They are Idiots

Lowest rated Fox program destroyed CNN. When you are nothing but “anti-Trump” every single minute of the day people will tune you out as a non-credible news source.
Fox News' Worst-Rated Show Just Delivered Brutal Punishment to CNN

The source for this drivel is "Conservative Tribune" which is funny enough.... However when you look at the story itself, it gets more rollicking...

CNN, however, has attempted to portray itself as unbiased and centrist as a media organization, but its news coverage quite obviously skews toward the left. It appears a significant number of viewers have taken notice and are no longer watching based on recent ratings numbers, according to Breitbart.

:lmao:
CNN is a joke and people are tuning out.

Lowest rated Fox program destroyed CNN. When you are nothing but “anti-Trump” every single minute of the day people will tune you out as a non-credible news source.

The source for this drivel is "Conservative Tribune" which is funny enough.... However when you look at the story itself, it gets more rollicking...

CNN, however, has attempted to portray itself as unbiased and centrist as a media organization, but its news coverage quite obviously skews toward the left. It appears a significant number of viewers have taken notice and are no longer watching based on recent ratings numbers, according to Breitbart.

Seems like an news source comparable to CNN? At least they don’t try to hide their leanings.

You apparently watch them all the time....can't go a day without telling us what was on their airwaves

The fact remains that the american public will not let the alt right and far right cons treat them like idiots.
Don't have to your very own liberal elite will do it themselves. You haven't forgotten the DNC emails have you ?
Remind us of the investigations that led to many indictments and convictions, please? :)

The only elites exist on the Alt Right, among the right wing regressives, who are failing to transform America.

You apparently watch them all the time....can't go a day without telling us what was on their airwaves
Always got to keep an eye on threats to my liberty. But I engage many news/information sites. I stay informed of the left and right view on the issues. The left is completely propagandized.

The fact remains that the american public will not let the alt right and far right cons treat them like idiots.
Don't have to your very own liberal elite will do it themselves. You haven't forgotten the DNC emails have you ?
Remind us of the investigations that led to many indictments and convictions, please? :)

The only elites exist on the Alt Right, among the right wing regressives, who are failing to transform America.
How many jury trials in Mueller witch hunt have resulted in guilty verdict up to this point? Oh...zero. When it is all done? They will have zero.

Immaterial, Bush 92: that is your false standard.

Those that have pled DO NOT WANT TO GO TO TRIAL.

Obviously.

Immaterial, Bush 92: that is your false standard.

Those that have pled DO NOT WANT TO GO TO TRIAL.

Obviously.
Exactly. They broke laws concerning business disclosures. Now...let’s see him get a conviction in court? Anything on election 2016? Won’t happen. Jury will see it for what it is. Witch hunt...just like two federal judges called it in the last 72 hours.

That is an alt right fake news twist by you, Bush.

We will have to let it play out, and we will see your take is wrong.

As far as the OP, Fox and Breitbart etc play the game as well as do CNN and its ilk.

Always got to keep an eye on threats to my liberty. But I engage many news/information sites. I stay informed of the left and right view on the issues. The left is completely propagandized.

You're the most under informed poster ever. Hence you're quoting the Conservative Times who is parroting something from Breitbart. I would call you shit-brains but that would be unfair to actual shit.

As far as the OP, Fox and Breitbart etc play the game as well as do CNN and its ilk.
So you admit CNN is as extreme as Breitbart? If so, then why subscribe it’s message when it is hurting the United States of America by trying to overturn an election?

You're the most under informed poster ever. Hence you're quoting the Conservative Times who is parroting something from Breitbart. I would call you shit-brains but that would be unfair to actual shit.
I called the 2016 election because I was “well informed” and not duped by ideological bias. I recall someone made a bet and LOST and had to use a picture of Trump for an avatar.

BTW...pay your fucking parking ticket. If it weren’t for dickheads like you they could clean the streets in winter.

BTW...pay your fucking parking ticket. If it weren’t for dickheads like you they could clean the streets in winter.

Do you honestly believe every Avatar is from someone's real life? How simple minded of you....

I called the 2016 election because I was “well informed” and not duped by ideological bias. I recall someone made a bet and LOST and had to use a picture of Trump for an avatar.

Just imagine if you dickless wonders had the stones to actually take me up on the bet....

So you admit CNN is as extreme as Breitbart? If so, then why subscribe it’s message when it is hurting the United States of America by trying to overturn an election?
Nope, I did not. That is fake news by you. I said each set playes "the game" the same. CNN is hard left, I think, but not as out right duplicitous as Breitbart.

Just imagine if you dickless wonders had the stones to actually take me up on the bet....
You lost. I even extended an olive branch to you the next day. Felt you were one of the bawling Hillary masses.

Nope, I did not. That is fake news by you. I said each set playes "the game" the same. CNN is hard left, I think, but not as out right duplicitous as Breitbart.
“CNN is hard left, I think...”
:laughing0301:

Forum List

Back