Liberals are acting worse than a 4 year old who had his candy taken away.

Remodeling Maidiac

Diamond Member
Jun 13, 2011
Kansas City
Hacked elections
Change.org petitions
Demanding electors change their vote
Wanting to abolish the electoral college
Wanting to split from the nation

I have never in my adult life seen this kind of emotional outbursts from grown men & women.

And on the issue of the Electoral College......it is NEVER GOING AWAY. If you had an ounce of intelligence & just a little knowledge about our Constitution you would grasp this simple FACT.

It is time to put your big boy & girl pants back on and come to terms that you liberals, as a group, are not the be all end all of political wisdom. GROW UP

I have a few Facebook™ friends who have completely lost their shit, non-stop posting of "Trump is Hitler" and KKK stuff.

My guess is that a part of this is that they really felt they had the momentum going, that the country was headed in their direction non-stop.

So much for conventional wisdom.

Hacked elections
Change.org petitions

I have never in my adult life seen this kind of emotional outbursts from grown men & women.

And on the issue of the Electoral College......it is NEVER GOING AWAY. If you had an ounce of intelligence & just a little knowledge about our Constitution you would grasp this simple FACT.

It is time to put your big boy & girl pants back on and come to terms that you liberals, as a group, are not the be all end all of political wisdom. GROW UP

lol, shut the fuck up.

Going to be hard to beat this one, talk about business suicide. Ladies and gentlemen I give to you the most idiotic CEO in the history of business

CEO Mathew Blanchfield tells pro-Trump, Republican clients to take a hike: ‘You are not welcome’

The CEO of an Albuquerque-based internet marketing firm has issued a letter telling clients who support President-elect Donald Trump to take their business elsewhere.

Mathew Blanchfield, who runs 1st in SEO, posted the letter describing Mr. Trump as “a racist, sexist, fascist” earlier this month on his company’s website.

He said that while he remains committed to his liberal clients, he “will no longer do business with any person that is a registered Republican or supports Donald Trump.”

“If you are a Republican, voted for Donald Trump or support Donald Trump, in any manner, you are not welcome at 1st In SEO and we ask you to leave our firm,” Mr. Blanchfield wrote in the letter, which he shared Wednesday with his 35,000 Twitter followers.

CEO Mathew Blanchfield tells pro-Trump, Republican clients to take a hike: ‘You are not welcome’

• Banned
Hacked elections
Change.org petitions

lol, shut the fuck up.
Lol indeed. A bunch of crybabies who are embarrassed to be exposed for what they are.
Say it with me........
P R E S I D E N T T R U M P

Hacked elections
Change.org petitions

lol, shut the fuck up.
Lol indeed. A bunch of crybabies who are embarrassed to be exposed for what they are.
Say it with me........

Never. :thup:

Going to be hard to beat this one, talk about business suicide. Ladies and gentlemen I give to you the most idiotic CEO in the history of business

The CEO of an Albuquerque-based internet marketing firm has issued a letter telling clients who support President-elect Donald Trump to take their business elsewhere.

Mathew Blanchfield, who runs 1st in SEO, posted the letter describing Mr. Trump as “a racist, sexist, fascist” earlier this month on his company’s website.

He said that while he remains committed to his liberal clients, he “will no longer do business with any person that is a registered Republican or supports Donald Trump.”

“If you are a Republican, voted for Donald Trump or support Donald Trump, in any manner, you are not welcome at 1st In SEO and we ask you to leave our firm,” Mr. Blanchfield wrote in the letter, which he shared Wednesday with his 35,000 Twitter followers.

I didn't vote for Trump but I'd leave immediately.

No interest in working with a crazed zealot.

Hacked elections
Change.org petitions

lol, shut the fuck up.
Say it with me........

Yours is a long road my friend. Even I called Obama president. In fact the night he won I congratulated all of you who supported him.
In case you're curious, that's how rational adults act. :ack-1:

Uh, not "business suicide." Trump voters wouldn't need his services in the first place, as they are far, FAR too stupid to build any sort of online presence for their lame businesses. Hell, Trump voters can't even afford a ticket to Hamilton, let alone an SEO service company. 99.9% of them don't even know WTF it is anyway.

Hacked elections
Change.org petitions

lol, shut the fuck up.
Say it with me........

Yours is a long road my friend. Even I called Obama president. In fact the night he won I congratulated all of you who supported him.

Tell you what, if he stays on the path that he's been on now -- going back on virtually every single one of his campaign promises, I'll call him president. The more he backtracks, the more I think that there is the remote possibility that he never actually left his Democrat roots, and only pretended to be a Republican because he figured it would be his best chance at winning the election.

Hacked elections
Change.org petitions

. You said grown men and women ???????? LOL.... Is there such a thing when talking about liberals ???

Gotta just love that liberal love, tolerance & compassion for others

Gotta just love that liberal love, tolerance & compassion for others

This fool is taking it up the chute on FB and Twitter...it's brutal

Hacked elections
Change.org petitions

lol, shut the fuck up.
Say it with me........

Tell you what, if he stays on the path that he's been on now -- going back on virtually every single one of his campaign promises, I'll call him president. The more he backtracks, the more I think that there is the remote possibility that he never actually left his Democrat roots, and only pretended to be a Republican because he figured it would be his best chance at winning the election.
. Your words suggest you are mad because he might actually turn out to be more of a liberal than a conservative?? LOL

Uh, not "business suicide." Trump voters wouldn't need his services in the first place, as they are far, FAR too stupid to build any sort of online presence for their lame businesses. Hell, Trump voters can't even afford a ticket to Hamilton, let alone an SEO service company. 99.9% of them don't even know WTF it is anyway
If that makes you feel superior and somehow completes your world for you then knock yourself out but every time Trump has a victory and actually does something good for the nation I'll think of you.
The progressives had a shot at glory, they had their chance but they screwed up. Obama and the rest of the democrats went hell bent on a mission to destroy the GOP rather than listen to the people and give them the change they promised. Now the democrat party is as bankrupt as the nation is. Nothing is free my friend and knowing what Hamilton and a SEO service is means nothing when measured against wisdom earned.

Uh, not "business suicide." Trump voters wouldn't need his services in the first place, as they are far, FAR too stupid to build any sort of online presence for their lame businesses. Hell, Trump voters can't even afford a ticket to Hamilton, let alone an SEO service company. 99.9% of them don't even know WTF it is anyway.
. Now why would a Trump supporter want anything to do with the crazed radical liberal world ?? You think that is a bad thing ?? Trump supporters are missing nothing, but the lib media would have us all thinking otherwise if they could. That all ended with Hillary.

At some point, all of you will see them for what they are. The way I see them and how I state the same thing over and over and over again.

It is not worth it to even communicate with them. At least 4 year olds are cute.

The left are petulant scumbags who are not worth a pouch of warm piss. Not kidding. If all of them, every last one of them, died this minute I would smile.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back