Liberals are awful people and this whole ANTIFA thing is just more proof of that

Bullshit. Off the top of my head, Joey positively SALIVATES at the thought of having people he doesn't like rounded up and killed. He has openly called for the murder of all religious people. LINK

I would encourage everyone to go to the page that Jackhole just linked to. Not only are there no quotes from me on that page advocating murdering anyone, there are no posts on that particular page from me at all. (Although I did comment on that thread.)
You're lying again, dickhead. Three posts from you on that page, the link takes you directly to one of them!

Three posts wherein Joe says there is no God and talks about his mother dying of cancer despite everyone praying for her to recover.

No wishing ill on anyone.

Are you THIS fucking dense? Reread post 53!

I've read ever post by Joe on that page, you dolt.

Are you deliberately being dishonest, or just in denial, then? There are no other possibilities!

Liberals are hateful, unreasonable and violent people.

I've always known that because they support the violence of abortion, which kills 3000 babies every day in America.

But now the world knows it, because of ANTIFA.

I have often said that all liberals are going to hell, unless they repent.

So I ask liberals this important question.

Is what you're doing now, to yourself, to other people, to our country, really worth spending an eternity burning in hell?

Please mend your evil ways, go to a Catholic church, confess all your hateful ways to a priest, and then commit yourself to a new life of peace in your heart and love for your fellow man.

Otherwise, you will burn.
You aren't ANTI Fascist, you are PRO Fascist. Got it!

Liberals are hateful, unreasonable and violent people.

I've always known that because they support the violence of abortion, which kills 3000 babies every day in America.

But now the world knows it, because of ANTIFA.

I have often said that all liberals are going to hell, unless they repent.

So I ask liberals this important question.

Is what you're doing now, to yourself, to other people, to our country, really worth spending an eternity burning in hell?

Please mend your evil ways, go to a Catholic church, confess all your hateful ways to a priest, and then commit yourself to a new life of peace in your heart and love for your fellow man.

Otherwise, you will burn.
They aren't liberals.

Are you deliberately being dishonest, or just in denial, then? There are no other possibilities!

Nobody sensible would read Post 53 in that thread and conclude it was anything other than sarcasm.

I'm a classical liberal, you 'people' have redefined the word liberal just as you have Nazi. So I call them leftists instead.

Okay, that really didn't have anything to do with my point... but never mind. Rant on, buddy. Rant on.

Nobody sensible would read Post 53 in that thread and conclude it was anything other than sarcasm.

I'm a classical liberal, you 'people' have redefined the word liberal just as you have Nazi. So I call them leftists instead.

it has been redefined by the people who call themselves liberals. If you don't agree with their far left agenda, good for you. You may be a "classic liberal" but you are not a liberal as practiced today. A classic liberal is either a libertarian or a conservative today. But we get too hung up on definitions that divide us. This country will not survive if it continues to be so divided.

it has been redefined by the people who call themselves liberals. If you don't agree with their far left agenda, good for you. You may be a "classic liberal" but you are not a liberal as practiced today. A classic liberal is either a libertarian or a conservative today. But we get too hung up on definitions that divide us. This country will not survive if it continues to be so divided.

Agreed, just pointing out the way they're butchered the meaning of words. I don't self identify as liberal to spare any confusion, no. I'm alt-right as fuck...

Forum List

Back