🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Liberals are freaking out about "racist" whole foods sandwich

What I want to know is what the heck is up with this kid wearing a hooded pullover, with the hood up...strings pulled in so only his face peeks out...with a backwards hat on top of that??? Inside of his house???
That's the stupidest thing I ever saw.

Liberals Are Freaking Out About A Racist Whole Foods Sandwich

what the hell? Just when you think people can't get any dumber.

If black girls were commenting KKK chopped Road Kill sandwich special , you would be all over it....
WTF?
There are plenty of white nationalists that think many black women are pretty, but that has nothing to do with the survival of the progeny of an entire continent(Europe) drifting ever closer to cultural and demographic extinction.

The fact that indigenous rights activists are even opposed to white nationalists at all in their main goal of survival is absolutely disgusting in its hypocrisy.

VP Biden breaks his silence, tells Democrats that working class whites who voted for Trump are NOT racists and sexists. Biden tells Democrats "these used to be our constituents" I told you a civil war was brewing in the Democratic party.

VP Biden breaks his silence, tells Democrats that working class whites who voted for Trump are NOT racists and sexists. Biden tells Democrats "these used to be our constituents" I told you a civil war was brewing in the Democratic party.

Sure, the white working class swing vote isn't racist. The hardcore conservative white working class vote that the GOP always gets is where the racism lies.

Sure, the white working class swing vote isn't racist. The hardcore conservative white working class vote that the GOP always gets is where the racism lies.

Keep broad brushing us as racist libwit that's why we are winning.

More fake news.
Which fake news outlet told you to say that?

This thread is the fake news outlet. Liberals are not freaking out over some sandwich. That's almost as retarded as you are.
Wrong, as usual.....
http://m.huffpost.com/us/entry/1874905/comments

You morons have a history of doing stupid shit like this and this is common throughout academia.

You post that in a thread comically broadbrushing liberals as freaking out over a sandwich.

Goddam that's hockey helmet worthy.

BTW, you aren't winning anything.

More fake news.

This thread is the fake news outlet. Liberals are not freaking out over some sandwich. That's almost as retarded as you are.
Wrong, as usual.....

You morons have a history of doing stupid shit like this and this is common throughout academia.

Show me where I've done that or go take a fat shit for yourself.

You post that in a thread comically broadbrushing liberals as freaking out over a sandwich.

We kicked your ass loser, even VP Biden says so. Harry Reid says the DNC has been worthless. Leaders in your party are starting to identify the elephant in the room, asshole liberals.

Cultural appropriation is a theory to keep people divided, who fucking cares who did it first. Liberals do why? Because they have to have racism, sexism and the like or there is no reason for them to get donations and to exist.

So liberals dont believe in cultural appropriation?

More fake news.

Wrong, as usual.....

So you are willing to write off Bernie country?

The left is getting crazier by the day.

Exhaustion...they're literally walking dead...no sleep in 5 weeks...dingy, zero to screeching in under 3 seconds....clearly PTSD. Not that they were wired all that tight in the first place. The suicide-hotlines must be doing a brisk business.
sFun_drool.gif

More fake news.

Wrong, as usual.....

So you are willing to write off Bernie country?

You failed didn't you.

Forum List

Back