Liberals are supporting and encouraging violence against Trump

I live in NM. I am not "dead wrong". Nm is one of, if not the poorest states in the nation. Stagnant job growth for YEARS.
I live in NM. I am not "dead wrong". Nm is one of, if not the poorest states in the nation. Stagnant job growth for YEARS.

You are DEAD WRONG in excusing Trump in his attack of Gov. Martinez as being lazy and the cause of the state's increase of food stamp recipients.

This moronic thread is addressing the issue that "liberals" are supporting and encouraging violence against Trump....

So the questions are

First, PROVE IT......

,,,and the second question is, has Trump supported and encouraged violence against his critics.

Show an example of where you "prove" one of your ridiculous assertions so we (whoever you are referring to) know what your standard is

Show an example of where you "prove" one of your ridiculous assertions so we know what your standard is

So, it is NOT up to you morons to prove that...as the title of this fucking thread implies, "liberals are supporting and encouraging violence against [wittle} Trump" ???.........LOL

Show an example of where you "prove" one of your ridiculous assertions so we know what your standard is

So, it is NOT up to you morons to prove that...as the title of this fucking thread implies, "liberals are supporting and encouraging violence against [wittle} Trump" ???.........LOL

Strawman. So you can't show anything you have proven?

Vouchers are hardly a solution. That's simpleton stuff. That's where you fail.

So you support the point that getting kids into better schools is the solution yet you oppose helping or even allowing parents in poor neighborhoods to put their kids in better schools.

You're right, you are a clown. Promise me you'll never change the avatar. It's classic how often people self identify

Dummy. Let's make ALL THE SCHOOLS better. Then ALL THE KIDS get to go to good schools. While we are at it....let's make ALL THE NEIGHBORHOODS better.

So you support the point that getting kids into better schools is the solution yet you oppose helping or even allowing parents in poor neighborhoods to put their kids in better schools.

You're right, you are a clown. Promise me you'll never change the avatar. It's classic how often people self identify

Dummy. Let's make ALL THE SCHOOLS better. Then ALL THE KIDS get to go to good schools. While we are at it....let's make ALL THE NEIGHBORHOODS better.

Vouchers are a weak attempt to further segregate schools.

Democrats including Hillary repeatedly not only don't criticize the leftists physically attacking Trump supporters and physically trying to stop them from going to Trump rallies, but they continually blast the Trump supporters and blame them for it. They are clearly approving of and prodding leftist wackos to further attacks. Only a mindless, kool-aid swilling Democrat automaton would fail to see that

Yet your standard for them is they have to SAY they support the leftists goons directly. You also said "Vouchers are a weak attempt to further segregate schools." So by your standard, where is your quote from Republicans supporting vouchers they want to segregate schools?

Now you are lying. Your last refuge....and one you return to often.

I'm lying? Seriously? You don't follow the news at all, do you?

Clinton blames Trump for violence at his events - CNNPolitics.com

Yes. You are lying. Clinton has condemned the violence every time protesters have become violent. So has Sanders.

Moron, I'm not here to play your little blame game.....

WHO started this thread that you're defending?

....and do you nitwits AGREE with the O/P. Yes or No?

Vouchers are a weak attempt to further segregate schools.

Democrats including Hillary repeatedly not only don't criticize the leftists physically attacking Trump supporters and physically trying to stop them from going to Trump rallies, but they continually blast the Trump supporters and blame them for it. They are clearly approving of and prodding leftist wackos to further attacks. Only a mindless, kool-aid swilling Democrat automaton would fail to see that

Yet your standard for them is they have to SAY they support the leftists goons directly. You also said "Vouchers are a weak attempt to further segregate schools." So by your standard, where is your quote from Republicans supporting vouchers they want to segregate schools?

Yes. You are lying. Clinton has condemned the violence every time protesters have become violent. So has Sanders.

You are the liar, she has never Condemned the leftists, only the Trump supporters. So has Sanders

Moron, I'm not here to play your little blame game.....

WHO started this thread that you're defending?

....and do you nitwits AGREE with the O/P. Yes or No?

There is no game. You demanded proof of the OP. I'm asking you to show of all the OPs you've written where you have proven one.

It's amazing, you, LoneLaughedAt, when you are asked to apply your own standard to yourself, you can't even grasp the relevance of the question. Apply my standard to myself? Why would I do that? I don't get it?

Executive order are not for the purpose of "doing something" if Congress fails to act, doesn't act in a way approved by the President or Senate, or acts is a way disapproved by the President.

Given that above [flawed] definition of EOs, then NO EO should ever be allowable.
(mindful of the number of EOs issued by GWB vs. Obama's)

Your understanding of EOs isn't allowed.

Trump shoulld really be concerned for his life. He threatens a great deal, and illegals...and others...have proven they are willing to engage in violence to try and stop it.

NOT ONE liberal that I know or have read about is "encouraging violence".....That biased conclusion came out of your ass.

Trump, however, is reaping what his big mouth sowed.
Puhleeze. I've jousted with a number of leftwing douche bags who tried to blame the riots on Trump.

Executive order are not for the purpose of "doing something" if Congress fails to act, doesn't act in a way approved by the President or Senate, or acts is a way disapproved by the President.

Given that above [flawed] definition of EOs, then NO EO should ever be allowable.

EOs are legitimately only a method for the President to leverage power he already has, they are not a legitimate way for the President to usurp the authority granted to the other two branches of government.

Of course to the left EOs just are a way to get what they want. They are legitimate when and only when issued by Democrats, it has nothing to do with what authority the President actually has, just who the President is

But when Obama sends in his Atty General to drop criminal charges against Violent, militant New Black Panther members for brandishing clubs and intimidating voters at a polling location at election time it' perfectly ok?! :p

LAME, LAME attempt to label Obama just PRO black.......Find ONE fucking source that ANY voter was intimidate by some Black Panther....Go on, moron...DO IT !!!
It's on video, you fucking moron.

EOs are legitimately only a method for the President to leverage power he already has, they are not a legitimate way for the President to usurp the authority granted to the other two branches of government.

Of course to the left EOs just are a way to get what they want. They are legitimate when and only when issued by Democrats, it has nothing to do with what authority the President actually has, just who the President is

They also believe that a Republican president can't rescind any EO issued by a Democrat president.

You are the liar, she has never Condemned the leftists, only the Trump supporters. So has Sanders

She...and Sanders...have condemned those who have become violent. All of them. You are a desperate liar.

I have condemned the violence perpetrated by protesters. Clearly and without hesitation.

This is a dead discussion. You lost.

There is no game. You demanded proof of the OP. I'm asking you to show of all the OPs you've written where you have proven one.

It's amazing, you, LoneLaughedAt, when you are asked to apply your own standard to yourself, you can't even grasp the relevance of the question. Apply my standard to myself? Why would I do that? I don't get it?

Your stupidity has NO BOUNDS......Here we are on a thread started by one of your moronic right wingers.....I have asked for ANY proof on that idiot's contention.......and you actually DEFEND him or her or it by accusing me of never defending my assertions.

Tell you what.....when I start a thread and you bring your sorry ass there, I may consider it.....But, since we are on THIS thread.....put up or shut the fuck up........OK????

They also believe that a Republican president can't rescind any EO issued by a Democrat president.

While the Democrat president can rescind laws passed by Congress

She...and Sanders...have condemned those who have become violent. All of them. You are a desperate liar.

I have condemned the violence perpetrated by protesters. Clearly and without hesitation.

This is a dead discussion. You lost.

Yet you can't show a quote

Liberals are in support of violence directed at Trump and his supporters.

You mean the way Trump supported violence against anyone who didn't support him - even offering to pay the legal fees of the bullies?

Karma. What went around came around. Deal.
I laugh every time I see the video of that Trump supporter knocking out the anti free speech fool who tried to shout Trump down.

You loons want to be treated with respect give as much of yourself. Otherwise don't start crying when you get your ass handed to you.

Your stupidity has NO BOUNDS......Here we are on a thread started by one of your moronic right wingers.....I have asked for ANY proof on that idiot's contention.......and you actually DEFEND him or her or it by accusing me of never defending my assertions.

Tell you what.....when I start a thread and you bring your sorry ass there, I may consider it.....But, since we are on THIS thread.....put up or shut the fuck up........OK????

Strawman. You laid out a standard for the OP. I'm asking you to show that's an actual standard for you, you prove your OPs. If you don't, that means it's not a genuine question, it's clearly relevant to this discussion

Another conclusion that you pulled out of your ass. LOL

Do you have a republican led congress.....Yes or No?
Are you pissed off about Obama's EO on immigration....Yes or No?
Can congress enact its own bill to counter Obama's EO.....Yes or No?

then why haven't they done so..........................???

Forum List

Back