Liberals are supporting and encouraging violence against Trump

They also believe that a Republican president can't rescind any EO issued by a Democrat president.

Another conclusion that you pulled out of your ass. LOL

Do you have a republican led congress.....Yes or No?
Are you pissed off about Obama's EO on immigration....Yes or No?
Can congress enact its own bill to counter Obama's EO.....Yes or No?

then why haven't they done so..........................???

Obama's EO was flagrantly Unconstitutional. The President has no Constitutional authority to make immigration law, only to enforce it. If you had gone to high school, you would have taken a civics class and learned that

You loons want to be treated with respect give as much of yourself. Otherwise don't start crying when you get your ass handed to you.

Hey, moron....this thread is about your right wing ilk CRYING that we libs are being too harsh and violent on your fucked up nominee.....Try to keep up.....

Obama's EO was flagrantly Unconstitutional. The President has no Constitutional authority to make immigration law, only to enforce it

So, where is the fucking court case.......and where is the congressional bill that would supersede the EO?

Obama's EO was flagrantly Unconstitutional. The President has no Constitutional authority to make immigration law, only to enforce it

So, where is the fucking court case.......and where is the congressional bill that would supersede the EO?

What are the first three words? Where does it say lawyers tell the people what they meant? And where does it say the President has the authority to create law like Obama did on immigration?

Transcript of the Constitution of the United States - Official Text

While the Democrat president can rescind laws passed by Congress

NO, moron....a president can veto a bill (never a law) ....So, where the fuck is the congressional bill to rescind Obama's eo on immigration????

Strawman. You laid out a standard for the OP. I'm asking you to show that's an actual standard for you, you prove your OPs. If you don't, that means it's not a genuine question, it's clearly relevant to this discussion

I'm not here to FIX your stupidity. I don;t care if you remain the same fucked up right winger.....I really don;t give a crap.....LOL

While the Democrat president can rescind laws passed by Congress

NO, moron....a president can veto a bill (never a law) ....So, where the fuck is the congressional bill to rescind Obama's eo on immigration????

He didn't enforce immigration laws before he created new law changing them. He announced he wasn't enforcing DOMA directly. If Obama doesn't like a law, it isn't a law/ He's a criminal

You loons want to be treated with respect give as much of yourself. Otherwise don't start crying when you get your ass handed to you.

Hey, moron....this thread is about your right wing ilk CRYING that we libs are being too harsh and violent on your fucked up nominee.....Try to keep up.....

And I'm just saying I hope each and every one of you recieves the ass beating you deserve. I don't give a rats ass if that beating is condoned by Trump or cops or anyone else. Rabid dogs are treated with more care that the likes of your ilk deserve.
Reap what you sow faggot

Strawman. You laid out a standard for the OP. I'm asking you to show that's an actual standard for you, you prove your OPs. If you don't, that means it's not a genuine question, it's clearly relevant to this discussion

I'm not here to FIX your stupidity. I don;t care if you remain the same fucked up right winger.....I really don;t give a crap.....LOL

Of course you don't give a crap, being a liberal comes with the perk that you don't have to apply your own standard to yourself. I'm being unreasonable even asking where you apply your own standard to yourself. It's fucked up

The left has been looking for an excuse to start a violent revolution and now they have one. I expect escalations of violence by the left as the election gets closer. if Trump is elected, riots will become a daily occurrence and the left-wing media will blame it all on Trump. Trump will respond with a crack-down and then things will really get out of hand.

This is why I believe the only peace we will have is by dividing this country in half by political affiliation: liberals on one side and conservatives on the other. Let each run their half of the country the way they want.

On our side, Trump will be President, and he will build a huge wall........not on the Mexican border, but a wall to keep liberals out of our side of the country.

Damn good idea...never work though...there will always be people changing sides!

Obama's EO was flagrantly Unconstitutional. The President has no Constitutional authority to make immigration law, only to enforce it. If you had gone to high school, you would have taken a civics class and learned that

Again, NO, you screwed up moron.........Does the president have a right to enact an EO....YES or NO?

If he does, there is NO restriction on what that EO may state....It is up to congress to pass a bill (and a veto) to rescind that EO.

The left has been looking for an excuse to start a violent revolution and now they have one. I expect escalations of violence by the left as the election gets closer. if Trump is elected, riots will become a daily occurrence and the left-wing media will blame it all on Trump. Trump will respond with a crack-down and then things will really get out of hand.

This is why I believe the only peace we will have is by dividing this country in half by political affiliation: liberals on one side and conservatives on the other. Let each run their half of the country the way they want.

On our side, Trump will be President, and he will build a huge wall........not on the Mexican border, but a wall to keep liberals out of our side of the country.

Damn good idea...never work though...there will always be people changing sides!

yes, I'd love a wall to be built....but along the Mason-Dixon line to oust all the redneck, right wingers. LOL

Again, NO, you screwed up moron.........Does the president have a right to enact an EO....YES or NO?

If he does, there is NO restriction on what that EO may state....It is up to congress to pass a bill (and a veto) to rescind that EO.

The President only has the right to enact an EO that is within his Constitutional authority.

He does not have the right to enact an EO that usurps the authority of the people, the States or other branches of the Federal government that are not within his Constitutional authority, like he did when he created law through his immigration EO

yes, I'd love a wall to be built....but along the Mason-Dixon line to oust all the redneck, right wingers. LOL
Aka wall off all the blacks.

You're not clever, dumbass.

Deal

He didn't enforce immigration laws before he created new law changing them. He announced he wasn't enforcing DOMA directly. If Obama doesn't like a law, it isn't a law/ He's a criminal

Fine...........Obama is a "criminal" to you.....So what's your plan? Impeachment? LOL

Look, you're a moron....and probably even you know it. Live with it. loser.

Aka wall off all the blacks.

You're not clever, dumbass.

He's walling off all the high economic and job growth States too. My State of North Carolina is #1 in the country over the last three years

Fine...........Obama is a "criminal" to you.....So what's your plan? Impeachment? LOL

Look, you're a moron....and probably even you know it. Live with it. loser.

The hypocrisy over all the shit you say about W. BTW, W as a criminal too. The difference is my standards don't change based on the colors red and blue like yours do

Forum List

Back