Liberals are supporting and encouraging violence against Trump

Damn good idea...never work though...there will always be people changing sides!

Nah, you wouldn't see many conservatives going to the liberal side. Why would they? What would they be able to offer?

On the liberal side nobody would have guns, so your average citizen would be defenseless. There would be no jobs either. Their environmental policies, government intrusion and regulation, corporate and business tax rates would be so high that all the businesses would go to the conservative side. Small businesses? The criminals would close all of them down with the robberies.

Their jails would be full in spite of legal recreational narcotics where everybody is too stoned to work. Their debt would be massive and growing with all the social programs. They would have all the homeless people there so their streets would be littered with homeless people like in San Francisco. With no border policy, terrorists and illegals would be roaming the streets night and day.

Who would want to live in a place like that other than a liberal?

Liberals don't encourage violence?

Trump supporters engage in violence and Obama demands Trump 'control HIS people'.

Black Lives Matter calls for the deaths of all white people and cops and Obama invites 'HIS people' to the WH twce to praise them.

'Nuff said.

Obama's EO was flagrantly Unconstitutional. The President has no Constitutional authority to make immigration law, only to enforce it

So, where is the fucking court case.......and where is the congressional bill that would supersede the EO?

The courts are tied on the decision so no real decision will be made until Trump becomes President and nominates a new justice.

So, your irrefutable conclusion (along with the moron you're trying to help out) AND Fox news, is that Obama won the election because those 2 clowns with a night stick intimidated voters and Obama then sent Holder to help his "friends" out.....LOL

Who pulled racist Holder's puppet strings? That's right, DumBama. That's who he worked for. Racist Holder didn't press charges against these morons.

Could you imagine the outrage on your side if white guys in white hoods were standing at the polls holding a rope tied in a noose? Yet black clowns dressed up like they were cops or something with one holding a deadly weapon in his hand standing in front of the door of the voting place is okay with you on the left.

Such hypocrites you people are.

He's walling off all the high economic and job growth States too. My State of North Carolina is #1 in the country over the last three years

Speaking of truth in posting. don't you think states like California, Florida and about a dozen other states would beg to differ, nitwit?

The courts are tied on the decision so no real decision will be made until Trump becomes President and nominates a new justice.

Beside your "impossible dream".......thank you for addressing why congress has NOT passed a bill on immigration......oh, wait, you refuse to address that little query. Never mind.

Beside your "impossible dream".......thank you for addressing why congress has NOT passed a bill on immigration......oh, wait, you refuse to address that little query. Never mind.
Why do we need a bill on immigration? Laws are already in place that the Feds don't enforce. We don't need a bill on immigration, enforce the fucking laws!

They also believe that a Republican president can't rescind any EO issued by a Democrat president.

Another conclusion that you pulled out of your ass. LOL

Do you have a republican led congress.....Yes or No?
Are you pissed off about Obama's EO on immigration....Yes or No?
Can congress enact its own bill to counter Obama's EO.....Yes or No?

then why haven't they done so..........................???

What does any of that have to do with the fact that Trump can rescind any of Obama's EOs the day he gets into office?

• Thanks
Reactions: kaz
Who pulled racist Holder's puppet strings? That's right, DumBama. That's who he worked for. Racist Holder didn't press charges against these morons.

Could you imagine the outrage on your side if white guys in white hoods were standing at the polls holding a rope tied in a noose? Yet black clowns dressed up like they were cops or something with one holding a deadly weapon in his hand standing in front of the door of the voting place is okay with you on the left.

First of all, I (for one) wished those two clowns with a night stick would have wound up in a jail....

But, yesterday I early voted on my state's primary.....In the parking lot there was a 6' 5" guy with a Trump T-shirt (make america great again) with a gun (since in my state it is open-carry)......
DID THAT stop me from going in to vote???? Absolutely NOT !!!!
And there were dozens of other voters before and following me to also go vote.....and all I told that big moron, was, "nice outfit."

Why do we need a bill on immigration? Laws are already in place that the Feds don't enforce. We don't need a bill on immigration, enforce the fucking laws!

No, imbecile....If your ilk does not like Obama's executive order, then the only way to counter that EO is for congress to pass a bill basically UNDOING what the EO states.......Republicans in Congress have refused to do so because they are up for re-election also and they do not want to piss off their Latino constituents.

First of all, I (for one) wished those two clowns with a night stick would have wound up in a jail....

But, yesterday I early voted on my state's primary.....In the parking lot there was a 6' 5" guy with a Trump T-shirt (make america great again) with a gun (since in my state it is open-carry)......
DID THAT stop me from going in to vote???? Absolutely NOT !!!!
And there were dozens of other voters before and following me to also go vote.....and all I told that big moron, was, "nice outfit."

I always like how elitist snobs think that someone having a gun and your not commenting on it is a profound moment. You watch too much TV, and turn off MS-NBC. And he probably didn't notice you at all, even when you kept dropping your bar of soap

No, imbecile....If your ilk does not like Obama's executive order, then the only way to counter that EO is for congress to pass a bill basically UNDOING what the EO states.......Republicans in Congress have refused to do so because they are up for re-election also and they do not want to piss off their Latino constituents.

Nope. Trump can issue an EO saying the previous EO is rescinded. Your understanding of the law is bullshit.

Strawman. You laid out a standard for the OP. I'm asking you to show that's an actual standard for you, you prove your OPs. If you don't, that means it's not a genuine question, it's clearly relevant to this discussion

I'm not here to FIX your stupidity. I don;t care if you remain the same fucked up right winger.....I really don;t give a crap.....LOL

Of course you don't give a crap, being a liberal comes with the perk that you don't have to apply your own standard to yourself. I'm being unreasonable even asking where you apply your own standard to yourself. It's fucked up

What I always say is that liberals believe hypocrisy is a virtue.

What does any of that have to do with the fact that Trump can rescind any of Obama's EOs the day he gets into office?

Because...you dimwit......your ilk has RIGHT NOW the opportunity to rescind Obama's EO.......and to "conclude" that Trump has won the oval office shows that you are also a moron........Don't vote if you're so sure that Trump is a sure bet....why bother, right imbecile?

Obama's EO was flagrantly Unconstitutional. The President has no Constitutional authority to make immigration law, only to enforce it. If you had gone to high school, you would have taken a civics class and learned that

Again, NO, you screwed up moron.........Does the president have a right to enact an EO....YES or NO?

If he does, there is NO restriction on what that EO may state....It is up to congress to pass a bill (and a veto) to rescind that EO.
Wrong. You're obviously an idiot. EO's aren't laws. All they do is direct the executive branch how to enforce the laws.

• Thanks
Reactions: kaz

Forum List

Back