Liberals are supporting and encouraging violence against Trump

Nobody condones acts of violence or even aggression on the part of protesters.

Of course they are. The liberal media and the left all over the country, all over this board are doing exactly that. Their argument is basically stop hitting my fist with your face to Trump supporters

Please don't truncate quotes. It is straight up dishonesty. I said much more than that....and you failing to respond to my entire comment shows weakness on your part.

Thanks.
Thanks for using the word truncate that very few people understand. My radar dish was shaped a truncated parabola.

Whatever. It's just a word. I'm still waiting for you to tell me who taught you the word "kotow" referring to bowing customs in Japan.

I don't remember where I learned the word 'kotow'. I think basically it means servitude.

You used it yesterday in the thread about Obama in Japan. You were telling us how you have much experience with Japanese people and you learned about their bowing customs. You said Obama was guilty of "kotow" when bowing in front of the emperor in 2009.

Remember now?

Please don't truncate quotes. It is straight up dishonesty. I said much more than that....and you failing to respond to my entire comment shows weakness on your part.

Thanks.
Thanks for using the word truncate that very few people understand. My radar dish was shaped a truncated parabola.

Actually, he used truncated wrong though. I would have had to use the first words in his quote and cut off the rest to truncate it. I quoted from the middle of his post so it wasn't a truncated quote

You sure do take pride in being wrong.

Buy a dictionary. Or better yet, you know you're on the internet. If you don't know what truncated means, you could have found out with no more effort than the post you wrote to say you still don't know what the word you used wrong means

the definition of truncate

Exactly. I took a quote from the middle of your post, I didn't truncate it

Of course they are. The liberal media and the left all over the country, all over this board are doing exactly that. Their argument is basically stop hitting my fist with your face to Trump supporters

Thanks.

Whatever. It's just a word. I'm still waiting for you to tell me who taught you the word "kotow" referring to bowing customs in Japan.

I don't remember where I learned the word 'kotow'. I think basically it means servitude.

Do you mean kowtow? That means to cater to or bow. Like the yes man kowtowed to his boss again

Man...you are a genius. Why not butt out until you know what the conversation is about.

Good excuse for Obama to stay in office a 3rd term. He can't let the world suffer under a Trump administration

Listening to the news on the radio the other day, they stated that DumBama plans on staying in Washington to be "influential" in our government. In other words, we're never going to get rid of the guy.

Actually, he used truncated wrong though. I would have had to use the first words in his quote and cut off the rest to truncate it. I quoted from the middle of his post so it wasn't a truncated quote

Buy a dictionary. Or better yet, you know you're on the internet. If you don't know what truncated means, you could have found out with no more effort than the post you wrote to say you still don't know what the word you used wrong means

Exactly. I took a quote from the middle of your post, I didn't truncate it

You are awesome. Just will not admit it when you are wrong. Such weak character.

Thanks.

google search truncated paraboloid

Thanks.

Do you mean kowtow? That means to cater to or bow. Like the yes man kowtowed to his boss again

Man...you are a genius. Why not butt out until you know what the conversation is about.

Man, you're a dick. Why not stay off message boards until you know how they work? If you want to PM, do that

Man, you're a dick. Why not stay off message boards until you know how they work? If you want to PM, do that

The best part of this is that you think you are the only person here who has ever heard the word "kowtow". You are like the professor of all things everyone knows.

The best part of this is that you think you are the only person here who has ever heard the word "kowtow". You are like the professor of all things everyone knows.

Does this actually sound good to you?

Liberals are in support of violence directed at Trump and his supporters.

You mean the way Trump supported violence against anyone who didn't support him - even offering to pay the legal fees of the bullies?

Karma. What went around came around. Deal.
Ditto.

The only support Trump has shown for the violence has been in media reports......most of which have been either exaggerations or outright lies. It was a reporter that suggested that he might pay legal fees for any Trump supporters, not Trump.

Nope, Grandma....you support this bs. This November when Trump wins it will be your Karma.

Good excuse for Obama to stay in office a 3rd term. He can't let the world suffer under a Trump administration

Listening to the news on the radio the other day, they stated that DumBama plans on staying in Washington to be "influential" in our government. In other words, we're never going to get rid of the guy.

That is most unfortunate

-Geaux

Thanks.

Truncate is also used in solid geometry.

Sure. You think you are super intelligent. Everyone knows what "kowtow" means, guy. It's funny watching you play teacher when the class already knows everything you know.

Sure. You think you are super intelligent. Everyone knows what "kowtow" means, guy. It's funny watching you play teacher when the class already knows everything you know.

Wow, now you know what I think? How do you get your head through doorways?

An accident of birth for I come from a long line of educators but I never was a teacher or professor but was a military instructor and teaching is in my blood. Not everyone knows what kotow means.

An accident of birth for I come from a long line of educators but I never was a teacher or professor but was a military instructor and teaching is in my blood. Not everyone knows what kotow means.

Holy shit. I was not talking to you when I wrote that.

You, my friend, are confused.

"kotow" is not a word. It isn't a word in Japanese and it isn't a word used in English. "Kowtow" is an expression derived from Chinese and does not refer exclusively to bowing.

All I wanted to do was to explore your source for your clam that Obama had behaved poorly when he met the Emperor in 2009.

It's obvious that you think of yourself as brilliant. Why try to deny that?

It's obvious that you think of yourself as brilliant. Why try to deny that?

You trying to mate again by thumping your dick on a tree? Has that ever worked?

As for your insecurity, it seems to be well founded

No right wing group has mounted dozens of attacks against police and peaceful political rallies.

Timothy McVeigh was a RW conservative terrorist for starters. But here is a more comprehensive guide to RW terrorism in America:

They and untold thousands like them are the extremists who hide among us, the right-wing militants who, since 2002, have killed more people in the United States than jihadis have. In that time, according to New America, a Washington think tank, Islamists launched nine attacks that murdered 45, while the right-wing extremists struck 18 times, leaving 48 dead. These Americans thrive on hate and conspiracy theories, many fed to them by politicians and commentators who blithely blather about government concentration camps and impending martial law and plans to seize guns and other dystopian gibberish, apparently unaware there are people listening who don’t know it’s all lies. These extremists turn to violence—against minorities, non-Christians, abortion providers, government officials—in what they believe is a fight to save America. And that potential for violence is escalating every day.

And do NOT forget the RW conservative Greensboro massacre of peaceful Communist Worker's Party demonstrators. The RW doesn't just attack the police and peaceful rallies they KILL people. BTW the Greensboro Massacre case went to trial which culminated in a court ordered paltry sum of $350,000 awarded to the victims or survivors of deceased victims. Among the plaintiffs was the local police department because the PD failed to provide protection for the demonstrators even though an informant had warned them the RW conservatives were planning violence.

IT appears all the defendants in the case of the "Greensboro massacre" were acquitted. Communists instigated the whole thing when they attacked members of the KKK. This appears to be the work of leftwing terrorists, not right wing terrorists. I'm sure the rest of your claims about "right wing terrorism" are equally dubious. In short: you're nothing but a leftwing douche bag liar.

Greensboro massacre - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

The Greensboro massacre is the term for an event which took place on November 3, 1979, when members of the Communist Workers' Party and others demonstrating against the Ku Klux Klan in Greensboro, North Carolina, United States engaged in confrontation with members of the Ku Klux Klan and the American Nazi Party. Four members of the Communist Workers' Party, and one other individual were killed and ten other demonstrators were wounded. The CWP had supported workers' rights activism among mostly black textile industrial workers in the area.[1][2]

Two criminal trials of several Klan and ANP members were conducted after the murders: six men were prosecuted in a state criminal trial in 1980, five were charged with murder. All were acquitted by an all-white jury. A second, federal criminal civil rights trial in 1984 concluded with the acquittal of the nine defendants by an all-white jury.

Forum List

Back