Liberals are supporting and encouraging violence against Trump

and some on the left wanted to take Trump to court for inticing violence that seemed so miniscule compared to what happened last night?

The best part of this is that you think you are the only person here who has ever heard the word "kowtow". You are like the professor of all things everyone knows.

Does this actually sound good to you?

Sure. You think you are super intelligent. Everyone knows what "kowtow" means, guy. It's funny watching you play teacher when the class already knows everything you know.

Wow, now you know what I think? How do you get your head through doorways?

It's obvious that you think of yourself as brilliant. Why try to deny that?

You trying to mate again by thumping your dick on a tree? Has that ever worked?

As for your insecurity, it seems to be well founded

Hey Kaz.....can you tell us all again what "kowtow" means? And truncate. Tell us all about the word "truncate". Pretty please!

Does this actually sound good to you?

Sure. You think you are super intelligent. Everyone knows what "kowtow" means, guy. It's funny watching you play teacher when the class already knows everything you know.

Wow, now you know what I think? How do you get your head through doorways?

It's obvious that you think of yourself as brilliant. Why try to deny that?

You trying to mate again by thumping your dick on a tree? Has that ever worked?

As for your insecurity, it seems to be well founded

Hey Kaz.....can you tell us all again what "kowtow" means? And truncate. Tell us all about the word "truncate". Pretty please!

And "us?" Now you're not even a whole person?

Trump is the tyrant, idiot.

Okay, let me get this straight: Trump is the tyrant, but the Hillary supporters are attacking the Trump supporters, the police and the public. Anti-Trump people are trying to shut down these rallies with their violence, but Trump is the tyrant.

I usually don't drink this early in the morning, but maybe if I make an exception today, your post might make sense to me.

Okay, let me get this straight: Trump is the tyrant, but the Hillary supporters are attacking the Trump supporters, the police and the public. Anti-Trump people are trying to shut down these rallies with their violence, but Trump is the tyrant.

I usually don't drink this early in the morning, but maybe if I make an exception today, your post might make sense to me.
and notice how Hillary remains quiet as her supporters are throwing rocks, eggs, small furry animals, car parts and human feces at the cops/guards?

well at least now the locals know better not to park their white cars anywhere near a protest. :piss2:

No right wing group has mounted dozens of attacks against police and peaceful political rallies.

Timothy McVeigh was a RW conservative terrorist for starters. But here is a more comprehensive guide to RW terrorism in America:

They and untold thousands like them are the extremists who hide among us, the right-wing militants who, since 2002, have killed more people in the United States than jihadis have. In that time, according to New America, a Washington think tank, Islamists launched nine attacks that murdered 45, while the right-wing extremists struck 18 times, leaving 48 dead. These Americans thrive on hate and conspiracy theories, many fed to them by politicians and commentators who blithely blather about government concentration camps and impending martial law and plans to seize guns and other dystopian gibberish, apparently unaware there are people listening who don’t know it’s all lies. These extremists turn to violence—against minorities, non-Christians, abortion providers, government officials—in what they believe is a fight to save America. And that potential for violence is escalating every day.

And do NOT forget the RW conservative Greensboro massacre of peaceful Communist Worker's Party demonstrators. The RW doesn't just attack the police and peaceful rallies they KILL people. BTW the Greensboro Massacre case went to trial which culminated in a court ordered paltry sum of $350,000 awarded to the victims or survivors of deceased victims. Among the plaintiffs was the local police department because the PD failed to provide protection for the demonstrators even though an informant had warned them the RW conservatives were planning violence.
Trying to broadbrush conservatives with McVeigh is intellectually dishonest.
He is simply one example. The "broadbrush" was well in place before McVeigh was born. That is why I used other examples .

The left has been looking for an excuse to start a violent revolution and now they have one. I expect escalations of violence by the left as the election gets closer. if Trump is elected, riots will become a daily occurrence and the left-wing media will blame it all on Trump. Trump will respond with a crack-down and then things will really get out of hand.

Liberals want to start a violent revolution? That's a new one. Was it Obama or George Soros who was touting 2nd amendment remedies if the votes don't go a certain way?

No right wing group has mounted dozens of attacks against police and peaceful political rallies.

Timothy McVeigh was a RW conservative terrorist for starters. But here is a more comprehensive guide to RW terrorism in America:

They and untold thousands like them are the extremists who hide among us, the right-wing militants who, since 2002, have killed more people in the United States than jihadis have. In that time, according to New America, a Washington think tank, Islamists launched nine attacks that murdered 45, while the right-wing extremists struck 18 times, leaving 48 dead. These Americans thrive on hate and conspiracy theories, many fed to them by politicians and commentators who blithely blather about government concentration camps and impending martial law and plans to seize guns and other dystopian gibberish, apparently unaware there are people listening who don’t know it’s all lies. These extremists turn to violence—against minorities, non-Christians, abortion providers, government officials—in what they believe is a fight to save America. And that potential for violence is escalating every day.

And do NOT forget the RW conservative Greensboro massacre of peaceful Communist Worker's Party demonstrators. The RW doesn't just attack the police and peaceful rallies they KILL people. BTW the Greensboro Massacre case went to trial which culminated in a court ordered paltry sum of $350,000 awarded to the victims or survivors of deceased victims. Among the plaintiffs was the local police department because the PD failed to provide protection for the demonstrators even though an informant had warned them the RW conservatives were planning violence.
He is simply one example. The "broadbrush" was well in place before McVeigh was born. That is why I used other examples .
You are simply one example of a libtard halfwit. Your attempt to smear the conservative right with a mass murdering lunatic is a lowlife move. It's all you have to offer.

Liberals are in support of violence directed at Trump and his supporters.

You mean the way Trump supported violence against anyone who didn't support him - even offering to pay the legal fees of the bullies?

Karma. What went around came around. Deal.

I think you are lying on that. Can you come up with something that says otherwise?

Liberals are in support of violence directed at Trump and his supporters.

You mean the way Trump supported violence against anyone who didn't support him - even offering to pay the legal fees of the bullies?

Karma. What went around came around. Deal.

I think you are lying on that. Can you come up with something that says otherwise?

Like when he volunteered to pay the legal bills for anyone to beat the shit (paraphrasing) out of anyone who was going to throw tomatoes. Even though there were no tomatoes and he was saying this to a volatile crowd.

Or during anther raucous emotional rally when Trump reminisced that they used to beat up protesters in the good old days.

Last edited:

IT appears all the defendants in the case of the "Greensboro massacre" were acquitted. Communists instigated the whole thing when they attacked members of the KKK. This appears to be the work of leftwing terrorists, not right wing terrorists. I'm sure the rest of your claims about "right wing terrorism" are equally dubious. In short: you're nothing but a leftwing douche bag liar.

Greensboro massacre - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

The Greensboro massacre is the term for an event which took place on November 3, 1979, when members of the Communist Workers' Party and others demonstrating against the Ku Klux Klan in Greensboro, North Carolina, United States engaged in confrontation with members of the Ku Klux Klan and the American Nazi Party. Four members of the Communist Workers' Party, and one other individual were killed and ten other demonstrators were wounded. The CWP had supported workers' rights activism among mostly black textile industrial workers in the area.[1][2]

Two criminal trials of several Klan and ANP members were conducted after the murders: six men were prosecuted in a state criminal trial in 1980, five were charged with murder. All were acquitted by an all-white jury. A second, federal criminal civil rights trial in 1984 concluded with the acquittal of the nine defendants by an all-white jury.

Ignorant obstinate bitches like you are hardly in a position to call anyone a liar. You cite Wikipedia as though it has the standing of some scholarly legal text. The wiki article is simply wrong. The author(s) of the article you had an orgasm over made some serious errors. According to an article about the Greensboro Massacre published at the Richmond University Law School website, the federal civil trial court awarded damages to the plaintiffs. Further, that jury had a black foreman and 5 White jurors:

Later in the day, after eleven and a half hours of deliberation, the jury returned its verdict. The City of Greensboro, the federal agents, and all but two city police officers were absolved of any wrongdoing. Verdicts were returned against the Greensboro police field commander, J. H. "Rooster" Cooper, control agent for Ed Dawson, and five Klan-Nazi de- fendants, including Dawson. The jury found against these defendants on several counts of wrongful death and assault and battery. The jury further found that none of the defendants had participated in a conspiracy.

Damages of $398,559.55 were awarded, $358,700 of which were granted to a non-CWP member, the widow of a slain demonstrator. A CWP member who remains permanently paralyzed was awarded $38,359.55, while another CWP member who received birdshot wounds was given $1,500.

Is that foul taste creeping into your mouth again? Are you gagging in agony as the fetid aroma of BS erupts from your bowel and out of your lying mouth, exposed for all the world to see? That is what happens when Jqpublic1 causes idiots like you to taste the bitter dregs of defeat.

BTW…here is the link that you wont bother to read…stupid!

http://scholarship.richmond.edu/cgi/viewcontent.cgi?article=1054&context=law-faculty-publications

You are simply one example of a libtard halfwit. Your attempt to smear the conservative right with a mass murdering lunatic is a lowlife move. It's all you have to offer.

Don't blame me. I'm just the messenger. Read the link I posted above and educate yourself. The conservative right includes a host of extremists, many of them high school drop outs and PWT. So why are you surprised by their barbarism?

IT appears all the defendants in the case of the "Greensboro massacre" were acquitted. Communists instigated the whole thing when they attacked members of the KKK. This appears to be the work of leftwing terrorists, not right wing terrorists. I'm sure the rest of your claims about "right wing terrorism" are equally dubious. In short: you're nothing but a leftwing douche bag liar.

The Greensboro massacre is the term for an event which took place on November 3, 1979, when members of the Communist Workers' Party and others demonstrating against the Ku Klux Klan in Greensboro, North Carolina, United States engaged in confrontation with members of the Ku Klux Klan and the American Nazi Party. Four members of the Communist Workers' Party, and one other individual were killed and ten other demonstrators were wounded. The CWP had supported workers' rights activism among mostly black textile industrial workers in the area.[1][2]

Two criminal trials of several Klan and ANP members were conducted after the murders: six men were prosecuted in a state criminal trial in 1980, five were charged with murder. All were acquitted by an all-white jury. A second, federal criminal civil rights trial in 1984 concluded with the acquittal of the nine defendants by an all-white jury.

Ignorant obstinate bitches like you are hardly in a position to call anyone a liar. You cite Wikipedia as though it has the standing of some scholarly legal text. The wiki article is simply wrong. The author(s) of the article you had an orgasm over made some serious errors. According to an article about the Greensboro Massacre published at the Richmond University Law School website, the federal civil trial court awarded damages to the plaintiffs. Further, that jury had a black foreman and 5 White jurors:

Later in the day, after eleven and a half hours of deliberation, the jury returned its verdict. The City of Greensboro, the federal agents, and all but two city police officers were absolved of any wrongdoing. Verdicts were returned against the Greensboro police field commander, J. H. "Rooster" Cooper, control agent for Ed Dawson, and five Klan-Nazi de- fendants, including Dawson. The jury found against these defendants on several counts of wrongful death and assault and battery. The jury further found that none of the defendants had participated in a conspiracy.

Damages of $398,559.55 were awarded, $358,700 of which were granted to a non-CWP member, the widow of a slain demonstrator. A CWP member who remains permanently paralyzed was awarded $38,359.55, while another CWP member who received birdshot wounds was given $1,500.

Is that foul taste creeping into your mouth again? Are you gagging in agony as the fetid aroma of BS erupts from your bowel and out of your lying mouth, exposed for all the world to see? That is what happens when Jqpublic1 causes idiots like you to taste the bitter dregs of defeat.

http://scholarship.richmond.edu/cgi/viewcontent.cgi?article=1054&context=law-faculty-publications
You claimed that RW "terrorists" killed 48 people. The Greensboro dead were included in that total. Unfortunately two separate juries in two separate trials found then innocent. That means you need to subtract 6 people from the total of 48, giving you 42, at best. Of course, given the accuracy of the Greensboro claim, the rest of the claimed deaths in your total are questionable as well. It also appears that the police were the only ones charged with paying damages, not the so-called "RW terrorists."

So what happened here is that some KKK and Nazis were having a protest and some commies waded in using force against the protesters. A riot ensued and 6 people ended up dead. The police got the blame.

And that's your pathetic example of RW terrorists killing people.

Speaking of a "foul taste creeping into your mouth," and "gagging in agony as the fetid aroma of BS erupts from your bowel and out of your lying mouth," how does it taste?

Don't blame me. I'm just the messenger. Read the link I posted above and educate yourself. The conservative right includes a host of extremists, many of them high school drop outs and PWT. So why are you surprised by their barbarism?

We do blame you because you're obviously a lying douche bag piece of shit.

Who is "WE"? You and the other RW high school drop outs that constantly loiter here at USMB? Gosh…. I feel so honored…heh heh heh!

Who is "WE"? You and the other RW high school drop outs that constantly loiter here at USMB? Gosh…. I feel so honored…heh heh heh!

"We" is everyone with an ounce of integrity and common sense.

Are you trying to tell me that you don't "loiter" here?

You claimed that RW "terrorists" killed 48 people. The Greensboro dead were included in that total. Unfortunately two separate juries in two separate trials found then innocent. That means you need to subtract 6 people from the total of 48, giving you 42, at best. Of course, given the accuracy of the Greensboro claim, the rest of the claimed deaths in your total are questionable as well. It also appears that the police were the only ones charged with paying damages, not the so-called "RW terrorists."

So what happened here is that some KKK and Nazis were having a protest and some commies waded in using force against the protesters. A riot ensued and 6 people ended up dead. The police got the blame.

And that's your pathetic example of RW terrorists killing people.

Speaking of a "foul taste creeping into your mouth," and "gagging in agony as the fetid aroma of BS erupts from your bowel and out of your lying mouth," how does it taste?

The author in the excerpt said that , not me dummy. Your reading comprehension exemplifies the vacuousness of your PWT mind. How you could have read a sentence and then missed the part you are now arguing about. That is incredibly stupid. Here it is again:
Verdicts were returned against the Greensboro police field commander, J. H. "Rooster" Cooper, control agent for Ed Dawson, and five Klan-Nazi defendants, including Dawson. You are just too stupid to warrant any further discussion on ANY TOPIC

Last edited:

"We" is everyone with an ounce of integrity and common sense.

Are you trying to tell me that you don't "loiter" here?
well, look at the number of messages you have to your credit and look at mine. That ought to tell the tale of who is loitering here…heh heh heh!

Forum List

Back