Liberals Aren’t Liking This Newly-Discovered Photo Of The 1924 Democratic Convention…

Leave it to a brain circulation cut off by Spandex to think she makes a point by quoting a novel. :lol:

Still, this particular fiction's scene does cite a genuinely historical entity. "Night riders", also called "Regulators" or "Slave patrols" were operating since at least the eighteenth century, before there was a country and way before there were any political parties. That's a major part of the element that took over the Klan from its original founders. Again, no political party was required to participate in either.

These "night riders", considered a civic duty of the (white) menfolk, operated primarily to hunt down and return runaway slaves -- and when there weren't any to hunt in that area, to ride around intimidating existing slaves as a way of discouraging runaways and insurrections. So while the Klan brought in costumes and a framework of secret rituals, its activities concerning ex-slaves were already long-established practice.

Slave escapes and insurrections quite naturally had been going on since literally the first African slaves were brought to these shores in the 1530s by a Spanish crew. That group of captives escaped and happily were never caught, presumably joining with, and surviving with the aid of, local Native Americans. Other revolts and escapes occurred, naturally, throughout the infamous history of slavery. The "night riders" were the white establishment's remedy for such escapes; a civil 'security' force. And they had nothing to do with politics.

Has Bill 'the rapist' Clinton been a racist his entire life?

Answer, you dunce.
Rapist?

LOLOL

Who has he raped?

NYTimes: a day late and a dollar short...

"But with Paula Jones and Monica Lewinsky, we know what happened: A president being sued for sexual harassment tried to buy off a mistress-turned-potential-witness with White House favors, and then committed perjury serious enough to merit disbarment. Which also brought forward a compelling allegation from Juanita Broaddrick that the president had raped her.

The longer I spent with these old stories, the more I came back to a question: If exploiting a willing intern is a serious enough abuse of power to warrant resignation, why is obstructing justice in a sexual harassment case not serious enough to warrant impeachment? Especially when the behavior is part of a longstanding pattern that also may extend to rape? Would any feminist today hesitate to take a similar opportunity to remove a predatory studio head or C.E.O.?" Opinion | What if Ken Starr Was Right?
LOLOL

An opinion piece, ‘what if, Starr was right’; which speculates...

Which also brought forward a compelling allegation from Juanita Broaddrick that the president had raped her.

... except Juanita Broaddrick swore under oath that Clinton had not raped her...

During the 1992 Presidential campaign there were unfounded rumors and stories circulated that Mr. Clinton had made unwelcome sexual advances toward me in the late seventies. Newspaper and tabloid reporters hounded me and my family, seeking corroboration of these tales. I repeatedly denied the allegations and requested that my family's privacy be respected. These allegations are untrue and I had hoped that they would no longer haunt me, or cause further disruption to my family.

So the question was, who did Clinton rape? And you couldn’t find anyone. Thanks for confirming what everyone else with a functioning brain already knew.

And if only it stopped there......but when you actually look into it....twit.....you have this....

Is Juanita Broaddrick Telling the Truth?

She Changed Her Story:

In 1997, Broaddrick filed an affadavit with Paula Jones' lawyers saying Clinton did not assault her. In 1998, Broaddrick told Kenneth Starr's FBI investigators that she was raped. Eventually, Broaddrick described the rape for several major news organizations.

Clinton Is Innocent: Broaddrick is either a liar or has an unreliable memory.

Clinton Is Guilty: Broaddrick's initial denials indicate only that she shunned publicity. That's why she never reported the rape; rebuffed advances from Clinton's political enemies who, in 1992, urged her to go public; and lied to Paula Jones' lawyers. She eventually told the FBI the truth in 1998 only because her son--a lawyer--advised her against lying to federal investigators. (At the time, it was reasonable to suspect she'd be hauled before a grand jury.)

She granted media interviews only after her name was released by Paula Jones' lawyers, and after tabloids printed wildly untrue stories about her. Given her aversion to politics and celebrity, Broaddrick would seem to have little or nothing to gain by falsely accusing Clinton of rape. Clinton, on the other hand, has plenty to gain from falsely denying her charges.

She Told Friends:

Five people say Broaddrick told them about the rape immediately after it occurred. A friend and co-worker named Norma Kelsey says that, 21 years ago, she found a dazed Broaddrick with bloodied lip and torn pantyhose in their shared hotel room and Broaddrick explained that Clinton had just raped her. (Clinton is supposed to have bitten her on the lip just before raping her.) Her current husband--then her lover--says Broaddrick told him about the rape within a few days of the event. Broaddrick was, at the time, married to another man, whom she didn't tell about the assault. And three of Broaddrick's friends--one of whom is Kelsey's sister--say she told them about the rape shortly after it supposedly occurred.

Clinton Is Innocent: The friends' testimony isn't trustworthy. Kelsey and her sister have a grudge against Clinton because, as governor, he commuted the life sentence of the man who murdered their father. Broaddrick's current husband might lie on her behalf. Moreover, even if the friends are telling the truth, Broaddrick might have been lying 21 years ago. There is limited evidence that her first husband was abusive, so maybe she cooked up the story to explain a bloody lip he had given her. And if she wasraped, why didn't she tell her own husband?

Clinton Is Guilty: If five friends say her story hasn't changed over 21 years, we can conclude that either that she's an unusually consistent liar or that her memory is reliable.
She swore under oath he didn’t. If you choose to believe someone who’s says she lied under oath but is now telling the truth, that is on you.

Leave it to a brain circulation cut off by Spandex to think she makes a point by quoting a novel. :lol:

Still, this particular fiction's scene does cite a genuinely historical entity. "Night riders", also called "Regulators" or "Slave patrols" were operating since at least the eighteenth century, before there was a country and way before there were any political parties. That's a major part of the element that took over the Klan from its original founders. Again, no political party was required to participate in either.

These "night riders", considered a civic duty of the (white) menfolk, operated primarily to hunt down and return runaway slaves -- and when there weren't any to hunt in that area, to ride around intimidating existing slaves as a way of discouraging runaways and insurrections. So while the Klan brought in costumes and a framework of secret rituals, its activities concerning ex-slaves were already long-established practice.

Slave escapes and insurrections quite naturally had been going on since literally the first African slaves were brought to these shores in the 1530s by a Spanish crew. That group of captives escaped and happily were never caught, presumably joining with, and surviving with the aid of, local Native Americans. Other revolts and escapes occurred, naturally, throughout the infamous history of slavery. The "night riders" were the white establishment's remedy for such escapes; a civil 'security' force. And they had nothing to do with politics.

Answer, you dunce.
Rapist?

LOLOL

Who has he raped?

"But with Paula Jones and Monica Lewinsky, we know what happened: A president being sued for sexual harassment tried to buy off a mistress-turned-potential-witness with White House favors, and then committed perjury serious enough to merit disbarment. Which also brought forward a compelling allegation from Juanita Broaddrick that the president had raped her.

The longer I spent with these old stories, the more I came back to a question: If exploiting a willing intern is a serious enough abuse of power to warrant resignation, why is obstructing justice in a sexual harassment case not serious enough to warrant impeachment? Especially when the behavior is part of a longstanding pattern that also may extend to rape? Would any feminist today hesitate to take a similar opportunity to remove a predatory studio head or C.E.O.?" Opinion | What if Ken Starr Was Right?
LOLOL

Which also brought forward a compelling allegation from Juanita Broaddrick that the president had raped her.

... except Juanita Broaddrick swore under oath that Clinton had not raped her...

During the 1992 Presidential campaign there were unfounded rumors and stories circulated that Mr. Clinton had made unwelcome sexual advances toward me in the late seventies. Newspaper and tabloid reporters hounded me and my family, seeking corroboration of these tales. I repeatedly denied the allegations and requested that my family's privacy be respected. These allegations are untrue and I had hoped that they would no longer haunt me, or cause further disruption to my family.

So the question was, who did Clinton rape? And you couldn’t find anyone. Thanks for confirming what everyone else with a functioning brain already knew.

You mean, except for these women in particular.....and who knows how many others....

Clinton s list of ignored accusers - Illinois Review

Eileen Wellstone, a 19-year-old English woman, said Clinton sexually assaulted her after she met him at a pub near the Oxford where Clinton was a student in 1969. In fact, Clinton was expelled from Oxford and earned no degree there.

Juanita Broaddrick, a volunteer in Clinton’s gubernatorial campaign, said he raped her in 1978. Mrs. Broaddrick suffered a bruised and torn lip, which she said she suffered when Clinton bit her during the rape. Broaddrick gave a stunning interview to NBC’s Lisa Myers about the assault.

Carolyn Moffet, a legal secretary in Little Rock in 1979, said she met Gov. Clinton at a political fundraiser and was invited to his hotel room. “When I went in, he was sitting on a couch, wearing only an undershirt. He pointed at his penis and told me to suck it. I told him I didn’t even do that for my boyfriend and he got mad, grabbed my head and shoved it into his lap. I pulled away from him and ran out of the room,” she said.

Elizabeth Ward Gracen, the Miss Arkansas who won the Miss America crown in 1982, told friends she was forced by Clinton to have sex with him shortly after she won her state title. Gracen later told an interviewer that sex with Clinton was consensual. Her roommate Judy Stokes has said the ex-Miss Arkansas told her she was raped after the incident.
Wellstone accused Clinton of sexual assault, not rape. And there’s no evidence Oxford expelled him over it or even expelled him at all. Even worse for your delusions, Oxford gave Clinton an honorary degree— not something they would ever do for a student they previously expelled for raping another student.

Graven never accused Clinton of rape. Others made up that claim which Gracen has always denied, claiming she had consensual sex with him.

Before flip flipping on her claim of being rape, Broaddrick denied Clinton had and dismissed such claims as “unfounded rumors.”

... and the brain-dead right hangs their collective hat on ^^^ that ^^^ as evidence that Bill Clinton is a rapist.

:cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo:

The Democrats have never changed....champions of slavery, segregation, and second-class citizenship.....always and forever.

Here....let's prove it together.....at an earlier time....

"The night riders move through the darkness, white against the black road....they go about their business, their horsed draped, guns and bullwhips banging dully against saddles.

....this is the South Carolina of the 1870s, not of the turn of a new millennium, and the night riders are the terror of these times. They roam upcountry, visiting their version of justice on poor blacks and the Republicans that support them, refusing to bow to the requirements of the Fourteenth and Fifteenth Amendments."
From the novel "The White Road," by John Connolly

Answer, you dunce.
Rapist?

LOLOL

Who has he raped?

LOLOL

I quoted the house organ for Liberalism, Inc.....the NYSlimes.

Your post is simply one more example of the fact that the least intelligent are Liberal acolytes....many of whom....you.....cannot keep up with the alterations in the propaganda.

We have learned from the Times and from your post...

a. The Left now admits what we on the Right always said about Bill 'the rapist' Clinton

and

b. you are a low-life moron.

Any questions?

The Democrats have never changed....champions of slavery, segregation, and second-class citizenship.....always and forever.

"The night riders move through the darkness, white against the black road....they go about their business, their horsed draped, guns and bullwhips banging dully against saddles.

....this is the South Carolina of the 1870s, not of the turn of a new millennium, and the night riders are the terror of these times. They roam upcountry, visiting their version of justice on poor blacks and the Republicans that support them, refusing to bow to the requirements of the Fourteenth and Fifteenth Amendments."

Answer, you dunce.
Rapist?

LOLOL

Who has he raped?

NYTimes: a day late and a dollar short...?

LOL- the usual GOP echo chamber chimes in.

The NYTimes is a GOP echo chamber???

Gads, you're an imbecile.

Answer, you dunce.
Rapist?

LOLOL

Who has he raped?

LOLOL

Your post is simply one more example of the fact that the least intelligent are Liberal acolytes....many of whom....you.....cannot keep up with the alterations in the propaganda.

a. The Left now admits what we on the Right always said about Bill 'the rapist' Clinton

and

Any questions?
Liar, you did not quote The NY Times... you quoted an opinion piece on The NY Times. So that’s not an opinion of “the left” as you falsely claim.

So yeah, here’s a question for ya... do you ever stop lying?

Answer, you dunce.
Rapist?

LOLOL

Who has he raped?

LOLOL

and

Any questions?
Liar, you did not quote The NY Times... you quoted an opinion piece on The NY Times. So that’s not an opinion of “the left” as you falsely claim.

I certainly hit a nerve, using the NYTimes to pull the rug out from under all of your rapist-defenders.

Really hurts to have your own house organ smash the custard pie in your kisser.

Excellent.

Rapist?

LOLOL

Who has he raped?

LOLOL

and

Any questions?

I certainly hit a nerve, using the NYTimes to pull the rug out from under all of your rapist-defenders.

Excellent.
Moron....

You quoted an op/ed by the author of, “Grand New Party: How Republicans Can Win the Working Class and Save the American Dream,” and then idiotically claimed that’s the left admitting the right was correct about Clinton.

1233796371590.gif

LOLOL

and

Any questions?

Excellent.
Moron....

You quoted an op/ed by the author of, “Grand New Party: How Republicans Can Win the Working Class and Save the American Dream,” and then idiotically claimed that’s the left admitting the right was correct about Clinton.

1233796371590.gif

Again?

From the NYTimes:

The Democrats.....
"...turning their party into an accessory to Clinton’s appetites, shamelessly abandoning feminist principle, smearing victims and blithely ignoring his most credible accuser,..."

Exactly what we on the Right have said all along.

Answer, you dunce.
Rapist?

LOLOL

Who has he raped?

LOLOL

"With all the scandals in the news, liberals are turning on President Clinton. MSNBC’s Chris Hayes reckons that the “center left” is “overdue for a real reckoning” with Mr. Clinton. The Times’ Michelle Goldberg says, “I believe Juanita,” a reference to Mrs. Broaddrick, who in the late 1990s alleged that in 1978, Mr. Clinton, then Arkansas’ attorney-general, raped her at a hotel. Mr. Clinton has long denied the charge. Chelsea Handler tweets an apology to Mrs. Broaddrick. Ross Douthat, referring to the special prosecutor who turned Mr. Clinton over to Congress for impeachment for perjury and obstruction, asks, “What if Ken Starr was right?”

‘Juanita’s News’ - The New York Sun

Answer, you dunce.
Rapist?

LOLOL

Who has he raped?

"With all the scandals in the news, liberals are turning on President Clinton. MSNBC’s Chris Hayes reckons that the “center left” is “overdue for a real reckoning” with Mr. Clinton. The Times’ Michelle Goldberg says, “I believe Juanita,” a reference to Mrs. Broaddrick, who in the late 1990s alleged that in 1978, Mr. Clinton, then Arkansas’ attorney-general, raped her at a hotel. Mr. Clinton has long denied the charge. Chelsea Handler tweets an apology to Mrs. Broaddrick. Ross Douthat, referring to the special prosecutor who turned Mr. Clinton over to Congress for impeachment for perjury and obstruction, asks, “What if Ken Starr was right?”

LOLOL

and

Any questions?

Excellent.
Moron....

1233796371590.gif

Again?

From the NYTimes:

The Democrats.....
"...turning their party into an accessory to Clinton’s appetites, shamelessly abandoning feminist principle, smearing victims and blithely ignoring his most credible accuser,..."

Exactly what we on the Right have said all along.
You’re fucking deranged. :cuckoo:

You say, “from The NY Times,” but then link an article from the Atlantic. :cuckoo:

Answer, you dunce.
Rapist?

LOLOL

Who has he raped?

LOLOL

Juanita Broaddrick, under oath and facing perjury if she lies...

Answer, you dunce.
Rapist?

LOLOL

Who has he raped?

The NYTimes is a GOP echo chamber???
\.

No- you are.

Remember- the OP is a lie- and all of your GOP suck asses are just promoting the lie of the OP>

Rapist?

LOLOL

Who has he raped?

LOLOL

and

Any questions?

Certainly you haven't other than in your own delusions since you are so transparent as to be trying to change the topic from the OP- which is another GOP lie about the Democratic Party- to an attempt to divert attention from your hero Roy Moore.

LOLOL

and

Any questions?

Certainly you haven't other than in your own delusions since you are so transparent as to be trying to change the topic from the OP- which is another GOP lie about the Democratic Party- to an attempt to divert attention from your hero Roy Moore.

I answered the previous post.

And, answered correctly.

Wonder why?

-Geaux
--------

The picture was taken during the 1924 Democratic Convention.

klanbake-600x387.jpg

It was also known as “Klanbake.”

In Madison Square Garden, New York City, from June 24 to July 9, a dispute during came up revolving around an attempt by non-Klan delegates, led by Forney Johnston of Alabama, to condemn the organization for its violence in the Democratic Party’s platform.

Liberals Aren’t Liking This Newly-Discovered Photo Of The 1924 Democratic Convention…

klanbake-600x387.jpg

Wow, look at all those white conservatives. Glad they became Republicans.

Not a liberal in the parade.

LOLOL

and

Any questions?

And, answered correctly.

lol

and

Any questions?

And, answered correctly.

lol

I changed nothing.

And, answered correctly.

Wonder why?

-Geaux
--------

The picture was taken during the 1924 Democratic Convention.

klanbake-600x387.jpg

It was also known as “Klanbake.”

In Madison Square Garden, New York City, from June 24 to July 9, a dispute during came up revolving around an attempt by non-Klan delegates, led by Forney Johnston of Alabama, to condemn the organization for its violence in the Democratic Party’s platform.

OK America, it's time to quit pretending. We all know it's all about race.

Former KKK Leader David Duke Says 'Of Course' Trump Voters Are His Voters

Things change.

Forum List

Back