Liberals Aren’t Liking This Newly-Discovered Photo Of The 1924 Democratic Convention…

Not only will we do that, but first let's post the complete quote:

"I’ve got black accountants at Trump Castle and at Trump Plaza—black guys counting my money! I hate it. The only kind of people I want counting my money are short guys that wear yarmulkes every day. Those are the kind of people I want counting my money. Nobody else. . . . Besides that, I’ve got to tell you something else. I think that the guy is lazy. And it’s probably not his fault because laziness is a trait in blacks. It really is; I believe that. It’s not anything they can control."

>> In an interview in 1999 with Playboy, Trump dismissed O’Donnell (the biographer) as a “fucking loser,” but not before conceding “the stuff O’Donnell wrote about me is probably true.” << --- Slate
Get that? The writer's a "fucking loser" and at the same time what he wrote was 'probably true'. Considering his subject in the book was Donald Rump, and by writing about Rump the author was serving Rump's interests by publicizing him, yeah perhaps "fucking loser" is accurate. But so is the quote.

You're welcome.

Oh by the way you'll find a link to the housing discrimination suit on that same page.

>> Trump settled the case two years later without admitting guilt, but as part of the deal he was required to provide the New York Urban League with a weekly list of all apartment vacancies for two years. <<​

You'll find that right before the paragraph about the Central Park Five, an accusation he has STILL to this day never backed down from, even after the perpetrator was caught, confessed, and the Five were cleared by DNA evidence. You know, the same way you have STILL to this day never admitted how you got pawned by a fake blog claiming a political convention took place on wet Wisconsin trolley tracks. In December.

More hearsay. Post a quote of Trump making that statement or him saying he made it. I'm not interested in anything some leftwing hack claims he said.

Actually I just did that. See the reference to the Playboy interview above.

I'm not aware of this writer's political positions, or if he even has any, and I'll bet the house you aren't either. Doesn't matter; the quote has nothing to do with politics, and Rump already confirmed it.

Funny how you're "not interested in anything some leftwing hack claims", and yet when some rightwing hack fake blogger posted a picture of wet Wisconsin trolley tracks and called it a political convention you came in your pants.

Is that what's smeared all over your face? Picked cherries?

When you click on the link to the playboy interview you get a "404 error," so no you didn't. Furthermore "stuff" is meaningless. What "stuff" is he referring to?

That's Slate's bad link. If you knew how to use the internets you could have found the original, here.

Then again if you knew how to use the internets you wouldn't be in the position of trying to tell readers that the 1924 Democratic convention took place on some trolley tracks in Wisconsin a month after the election had already happened, now would you?

Say, remind us again why "Liberals aren't liking" that 93-year-old photo? I forget. Oh wait, you never explained it.
There's still no specific reference to the statement about hating black guys counting his money.

So you're going to sit here and deny the quote sitting right here on this page is sitting right here on this page. Just as you posted this bullshit blog about a set of Wisconsin trolley tracks, got busted on it, and still can't man up to it.

You're a lying hack and a complete waste of time and dismissed.

Actually Japan had a simple choice- offered to them by FDR and Churchill- stop their war in China and do not face sanctions.

You know- like we imposed sanctions on Iran and North Korea.- apparently leaving them 'no choice' but to go to war.....

In other words, Churchill and FDR pushed them into going to war.

Sanctions are one thing, but entirely cutting off a nations oil supply is another.

Actually Japan had a simple choice- offered to them by FDR and Churchill- stop their war in China and do not face sanctions.

Sanctions are sanctions- either they are legal or they aren't.

North Korea can end the sanctions when they stop their nuclear weapon development.
Japan could stop the sanctions by stopping its war in China- and Vietnam.

You're repeating yourself, and you aren't denying what I said. Discussion with you invariably devolve to this stage quite rapidly.

Okay let me make this clear- I am denying what you said.

Japan had a clear choice- stop its war in China and Vietnam or face sanctions.

Japan chose not to stop its war in China and Vietnam- and because of that had sanctions put in place.

And then Japan decided to attack the United States.

A mugger gives you a clear choice of handing over your wallet or taking a bullet in the chest. That's the kind of "choice" FDR and Churchill imposed on Japan. That's called "force." The fact that you don't have a problem with it shows that you're a Stalinist.

No- you just keep demonstrating what an Axis fan boy you are.

Using your own example

A man is raping a woman- another man sees this and pulls a gun on the rapist and says "I will shoot you if you don't stop raping that woman' - the rapist continues to rape and gets shot.

You would of course- claim that the man who shot the rapist was a murderer.

Japan of course being the rapist- the rapist of China and Vietnam- and the United States being the one trying to stop the rape.

But clearly the rape of Vietnam and China doesn't bother you- the only thing that bothers you is that the United States tried to stop the rape.

Sanctions are one thing, but entirely cutting off a nations oil supply is another.

North Korea can end the sanctions when they stop their nuclear weapon development.

You're repeating yourself, and you aren't denying what I said. Discussion with you invariably devolve to this stage quite rapidly.

Japan chose not to stop its war in China and Vietnam- and because of that had sanctions put in place.

A mugger gives you a clear choice of handing over your wallet or taking a bullet in the chest. That's the kind of "choice" FDR and Churchill imposed on Japan. That's called "force." The fact that you don't have a problem with it shows that you're a Stalinist.
So nice to see you stick up for our enemies (at that time) over America.

Clearly to Brip- anyone who fought against Nazi Germany or Fascist Imperial Japan is a 'Stalinist'

No shock to anyone that he agrees with the banner waved by the white supremacists- is it?
upload_2017-9-1_10-59-53.jpeg

You're the one who has been defending Joseph Stalin, cockroach.

Prove it- show how he has once supported Stalin in any post.

Meanwhile- you have been the one claiming that Germany never attacked the United States- and that the United States 'force' Japan to attack us.

Why are you defending Nazi Germany and Imperial Japan?

Clearly to Brip- anyone who fought against Nazi Germany or Fascist Imperial Japan is a 'Stalinist'

No shock to anyone that he agrees with the banner waved by the white supremacists- is it?
View attachment 147048
And their "solution" to eliminate the diversity they perceive as a threat is to rid the U.S. of all Jews, blacks, and other assorted minorities. Not too different than Nazi Germany's solution before they transitioned to their "final solution." When they hear, "make America great again," their pea brains translates that into, "make Amerikkka White again." Which is why the alt-right flocks to Trump,

That's the message Nazi-boi agrees with by agreeing with that banner.

Using your own example

A man is raping a woman- another man sees this and pulls a gun on the rapist and says "I will shoot you if you don't stop raping that woman' - the rapist continues to rape and gets shot.

Japan of course being the rapist- the rapist of China and Vietnam- and the United States being the one trying to stop the rape.

But clearly the rape of Vietnam and China doesn't bother you- the only thing that bothers you is that the United States tried to stop the rape.
You're equating a crime with relations between countries. Dropping depth charges on another nation's ships is an act of war. You're desperately trying to pretend that it's not. Germany never initiated any attack any American vessel prior to Dec 7 1941.

Last edited:

View attachment 147048
And their "solution" to eliminate the diversity they perceive as a threat is to rid the U.S. of all Jews, blacks, and other assorted minorities. Not too different than Nazi Germany's solution before they transitioned to their "final solution." When they hear, "make America great again," their pea brains translates that into, "make Amerikkka White again." Which is why the alt-right flocks to Trump,

No one is talking about ridding this country of anyone except the left, which is proposing to rid it of white people. What they are proposing is to quit importing foreign cultures that are alien to our culture and our values. We've had our fill of that. The claim that somehow we benefit from "diversity" is obvious hogwash. The example of Japan is sufficient proof of that.

So what is your new justification for white genocide?

Last edited:

View attachment 147048

The people who engineered us into a war with Germany and Japan are Stalinists. The people who actually did the fighting were just dupes and victims.

Even leftists agree with the banner in the photo. The difference is that they think white genocide is a good thing, and they gloat about it.

Using your own example

You're equating a crime with relations between countries. Dropping depth charges on another nation's ships is an act of war. You're desperately trying to pretend that it's not. Germany never initiated any attack any American vessel prior to Dec 7 1941.
Like I said earlier, you'll make up any shit just to support your anti-American bullshit.

Nazi traitor...

At 0840 that morning, Greer, carrying mail and passengers to Iceland, “was informed by a British plane of the presence of a submerged submarine about 10 miles [(16 km)] directly ahead. . . . Acting on the information from the British plane the Greer proceeded to search for the submarine and at 0920 she located the submarine directly ahead by her underwater sound equipment.

The Greer proceeded then to trail the submarine and broadcasted the submarine’s position. This action, taken by the Greer, was in accordance with her orders, that is, to give out information but not to attack.” The British plane continued in the vicinity of the submarine until 1032, but prior to her departure the plane dropped four depth charges in the vicinity of the submarine. The Greer maintained [its] contact until about 1248. During this period (three hours 28 minutes),the Greer maneuvered so as to keep the submarine ahead.

At 1240 the submarine changed course and closed the Greer. At 1245 an impulse bubble (indicating the discharge of a torpedo by the submarine) was sighted close aboard the Greer. At 1249 a torpedo track was sighted crossing the wake of the ship from starboard to port, distant about 100 yards [(100 m)] astern. At this time the Greer lost sound contact with the submarine.

At 1300 the Greer started searching for the submarine and at 1512 . . . the Greer made underwater contact with a submarine. The Greer attacked immediately with depth charges.

World War II - Today

View attachment 147048

No one is talking about ridding this country of anyone except the left, which is proposing to rid it of white people. What they are proposing is to quit importing foreign cultures that are alien to our culture and our values. We've had our fill of that. The claim that somehow we benefit from "diversity" is obvious hogwash. The example of Japan is sufficient proof of that.

^^^ more deranged bullshit.

Meanwhile, traitor...

At the 0:57 mark in the video near the top of the article...

Washington Post

"I'm here because our Republican values are ... number one, standing up for local white identity. Our identity's under threat. Number two, the free market. And number three, killing Jews." ~ Sean Patrick Nielsen, White Nationalist.

Using your own example

You're equating a crime with relations between countries. .

Hmmmmm yeah....because that was what you did- I was using the same technique to put it in terms you seemed to be thinking in.

A mugger gives you a clear choice of handing over your wallet or taking a bullet in the chest. That's the kind of "choice" FDR and Churchill imposed on Japan.

God you are an idiot.

Using your own example

Germany never initiated any attack any American vessel prior to Dec 7 1941.

Fascinating how I point out that Japan was raping China and Vietnam- and you want to talk about the Nazi's?

Why would Germany have 'initiated' attacks on American vessels before Germany declared war on the United States?

Remember- Germany declared war on the United States first- and then the United States declared war on Germany.

Admiral Karl Donitz, the capable commander of Hitler’s U-boat fleet, began planning the attacks along the eastern seaboard as soon as Germany declared war on the United States in December 1941. He called it Operation Paukenschlag, or Drumbeat.

Donitz thought the U.S. military was ill-prepared and unequipped to fight the well-trained U-boat fleet. He was right.

View attachment 147048

What 'white genocide'?

Seriously- tell me of this mass murder of whites that is occurring in the United States....

View attachment 147048

The people who engineered us into a war with Germany and Japan are Stalinists..

Not a shock that the white supremacist is a Axis Fanboy.

View attachment 147048

Even leftists agree with the banner in the photo. .

Nobody but a few of your inbred red-neck family members agree with that banner.

The Democrats have never changed....champions of slavery, segregation, and second-class citizenship.....always and forever.

Here....let's prove it together.....at an earlier time....

"The night riders move through the darkness, white against the black road....they go about their business, their horsed draped, guns and bullwhips banging dully against saddles.

....this is the South Carolina of the 1870s, not of the turn of a new millennium, and the night riders are the terror of these times. They roam upcountry, visiting their version of justice on poor blacks and the Republicans that support them, refusing to bow to the requirements of the Fourteenth and Fifteenth Amendments."
From the novel "The White Road," by John Connolly

Leave it to a brain circulation cut off by Spandex to think she makes a point by quoting a novel. :lol:

Still, this particular fiction's scene does cite a genuinely historical entity. "Night riders", also called "Regulators" or "Slave patrols" were operating since at least the eighteenth century, before there was a country and way before there were any political parties. That's a major part of the element that took over the Klan from its original founders. Again, no political party was required to participate in either.

These "night riders", considered a civic duty of the (white) menfolk, operated primarily to hunt down and return runaway slaves -- and when there weren't any to hunt in that area, to ride around intimidating existing slaves as a way of discouraging runaways and insurrections. So while the Klan brought in costumes and a framework of secret rituals, its activities concerning ex-slaves were already long-established practice.

Slave escapes and insurrections quite naturally had been going on since literally the first African slaves were brought to these shores in the 1530s by a Spanish crew. That group of captives escaped and happily were never caught, presumably joining with, and surviving with the aid of, local Native Americans. Other revolts and escapes occurred, naturally, throughout the infamous history of slavery. The "night riders" were the white establishment's remedy for such escapes; a civil 'security' force. And they had nothing to do with politics.

Has Bill 'the rapist' Clinton been a racist his entire life?

Answer, you dunce.
Rapist?

LOLOL

Who has he raped?

NYTimes: a day late and a dollar short...

"But with Paula Jones and Monica Lewinsky, we know what happened: A president being sued for sexual harassment tried to buy off a mistress-turned-potential-witness with White House favors, and then committed perjury serious enough to merit disbarment. Which also brought forward a compelling allegation from Juanita Broaddrick that the president had raped her.

The longer I spent with these old stories, the more I came back to a question: If exploiting a willing intern is a serious enough abuse of power to warrant resignation, why is obstructing justice in a sexual harassment case not serious enough to warrant impeachment? Especially when the behavior is part of a longstanding pattern that also may extend to rape? Would any feminist today hesitate to take a similar opportunity to remove a predatory studio head or C.E.O.?" Opinion | What if Ken Starr Was Right?

When the south was Democrat. Now it's Republican.

The Democrats have never changed....champions of slavery, segregation, and second-class citizenship.....always and forever.

"The night riders move through the darkness, white against the black road....they go about their business, their horsed draped, guns and bullwhips banging dully against saddles.

....this is the South Carolina of the 1870s, not of the turn of a new millennium, and the night riders are the terror of these times. They roam upcountry, visiting their version of justice on poor blacks and the Republicans that support them, refusing to bow to the requirements of the Fourteenth and Fifteenth Amendments."

Leave it to a brain circulation cut off by Spandex to think she makes a point by quoting a novel. :lol:

Still, this particular fiction's scene does cite a genuinely historical entity. "Night riders", also called "Regulators" or "Slave patrols" were operating since at least the eighteenth century, before there was a country and way before there were any political parties. That's a major part of the element that took over the Klan from its original founders. Again, no political party was required to participate in either.

These "night riders", considered a civic duty of the (white) menfolk, operated primarily to hunt down and return runaway slaves -- and when there weren't any to hunt in that area, to ride around intimidating existing slaves as a way of discouraging runaways and insurrections. So while the Klan brought in costumes and a framework of secret rituals, its activities concerning ex-slaves were already long-established practice.

Slave escapes and insurrections quite naturally had been going on since literally the first African slaves were brought to these shores in the 1530s by a Spanish crew. That group of captives escaped and happily were never caught, presumably joining with, and surviving with the aid of, local Native Americans. Other revolts and escapes occurred, naturally, throughout the infamous history of slavery. The "night riders" were the white establishment's remedy for such escapes; a civil 'security' force. And they had nothing to do with politics.

Answer, you dunce.
Rapist?

LOLOL

Who has he raped?

"But with Paula Jones and Monica Lewinsky, we know what happened: A president being sued for sexual harassment tried to buy off a mistress-turned-potential-witness with White House favors, and then committed perjury serious enough to merit disbarment. Which also brought forward a compelling allegation from Juanita Broaddrick that the president had raped her.

The longer I spent with these old stories, the more I came back to a question: If exploiting a willing intern is a serious enough abuse of power to warrant resignation, why is obstructing justice in a sexual harassment case not serious enough to warrant impeachment? Especially when the behavior is part of a longstanding pattern that also may extend to rape? Would any feminist today hesitate to take a similar opportunity to remove a predatory studio head or C.E.O.?" Opinion | What if Ken Starr Was Right?
LOLOL

An opinion piece, ‘what if, Starr was right’; which speculates...

Which also brought forward a compelling allegation from Juanita Broaddrick that the president had raped her.

... except Juanita Broaddrick swore under oath that Clinton had not raped her...

During the 1992 Presidential campaign there were unfounded rumors and stories circulated that Mr. Clinton had made unwelcome sexual advances toward me in the late seventies. Newspaper and tabloid reporters hounded me and my family, seeking corroboration of these tales. I repeatedly denied the allegations and requested that my family's privacy be respected. These allegations are untrue and I had hoped that they would no longer haunt me, or cause further disruption to my family.

So the question was, who did Clinton rape? And you couldn’t find anyone. Thanks for confirming what everyone else with a functioning brain already knew.

Answer, you dunce.
Rapist?

LOLOL

Who has he raped?

LOLOL

Which also brought forward a compelling allegation from Juanita Broaddrick that the president had raped her.

... except Juanita Broaddrick swore under oath that Clinton had not raped her...

During the 1992 Presidential campaign there were unfounded rumors and stories circulated that Mr. Clinton had made unwelcome sexual advances toward me in the late seventies. Newspaper and tabloid reporters hounded me and my family, seeking corroboration of these tales. I repeatedly denied the allegations and requested that my family's privacy be respected. These allegations are untrue and I had hoped that they would no longer haunt me, or cause further disruption to my family.

So the question was, who did Clinton rape? And you couldn’t find anyone. Thanks for confirming what everyone else with a functioning brain already knew.

And if only it stopped there......but when you actually look into it....twit.....you have this....

Is Juanita Broaddrick Telling the Truth?

She Changed Her Story:

In 1997, Broaddrick filed an affadavit with Paula Jones' lawyers saying Clinton did not assault her. In 1998, Broaddrick told Kenneth Starr's FBI investigators that she was raped. Eventually, Broaddrick described the rape for several major news organizations.

Clinton Is Innocent: Broaddrick is either a liar or has an unreliable memory.

Clinton Is Guilty: Broaddrick's initial denials indicate only that she shunned publicity. That's why she never reported the rape; rebuffed advances from Clinton's political enemies who, in 1992, urged her to go public; and lied to Paula Jones' lawyers. She eventually told the FBI the truth in 1998 only because her son--a lawyer--advised her against lying to federal investigators. (At the time, it was reasonable to suspect she'd be hauled before a grand jury.)

She granted media interviews only after her name was released by Paula Jones' lawyers, and after tabloids printed wildly untrue stories about her. Given her aversion to politics and celebrity, Broaddrick would seem to have little or nothing to gain by falsely accusing Clinton of rape. Clinton, on the other hand, has plenty to gain from falsely denying her charges.

She Told Friends:

Five people say Broaddrick told them about the rape immediately after it occurred. A friend and co-worker named Norma Kelsey says that, 21 years ago, she found a dazed Broaddrick with bloodied lip and torn pantyhose in their shared hotel room and Broaddrick explained that Clinton had just raped her. (Clinton is supposed to have bitten her on the lip just before raping her.) Her current husband--then her lover--says Broaddrick told him about the rape within a few days of the event. Broaddrick was, at the time, married to another man, whom she didn't tell about the assault. And three of Broaddrick's friends--one of whom is Kelsey's sister--say she told them about the rape shortly after it supposedly occurred.

Clinton Is Innocent: The friends' testimony isn't trustworthy. Kelsey and her sister have a grudge against Clinton because, as governor, he commuted the life sentence of the man who murdered their father. Broaddrick's current husband might lie on her behalf. Moreover, even if the friends are telling the truth, Broaddrick might have been lying 21 years ago. There is limited evidence that her first husband was abusive, so maybe she cooked up the story to explain a bloody lip he had given her. And if she wasraped, why didn't she tell her own husband?

Clinton Is Guilty: If five friends say her story hasn't changed over 21 years, we can conclude that either that she's an unusually consistent liar or that her memory is reliable.

Answer, you dunce.
Rapist?

LOLOL

Who has he raped?

LOLOL

You mean, except for these women in particular.....and who knows how many others....

Clinton s list of ignored accusers - Illinois Review

Eileen Wellstone, a 19-year-old English woman, said Clinton sexually assaulted her after she met him at a pub near the Oxford where Clinton was a student in 1969. In fact, Clinton was expelled from Oxford and earned no degree there.

Juanita Broaddrick, a volunteer in Clinton’s gubernatorial campaign, said he raped her in 1978. Mrs. Broaddrick suffered a bruised and torn lip, which she said she suffered when Clinton bit her during the rape. Broaddrick gave a stunning interview to NBC’s Lisa Myers about the assault.

Carolyn Moffet, a legal secretary in Little Rock in 1979, said she met Gov. Clinton at a political fundraiser and was invited to his hotel room. “When I went in, he was sitting on a couch, wearing only an undershirt. He pointed at his penis and told me to suck it. I told him I didn’t even do that for my boyfriend and he got mad, grabbed my head and shoved it into his lap. I pulled away from him and ran out of the room,” she said.

Elizabeth Ward Gracen, the Miss Arkansas who won the Miss America crown in 1982, told friends she was forced by Clinton to have sex with him shortly after she won her state title. Gracen later told an interviewer that sex with Clinton was consensual. Her roommate Judy Stokes has said the ex-Miss Arkansas told her she was raped after the incident.

When the south was Democrat. Now it's Republican.

Answer, you dunce.
Rapist?

LOLOL

Who has he raped?

NYTimes: a day late and a dollar short...?

LOL- the usual GOP echo chamber chimes in.

Forum List

Back