Liberals Call Ben Carson ‘token,’ ‘Uncle Tom’ and ‘Oreo’ after CPAC speech

Carson criticizes Obama and becomes he GOP flavor of the month

Won't matter, Republicans don't elect blacks
funny how you libbs like to call people stupid when they disagree with you ....hard to call a brain surgeon stupid isn't it libb !!

Were you leading the charge to get him nominated after those new reports? Is Foxnews part of the so-called "state run liberal media"? The "media" didn't accuse him, individual women made the accusations, and the news reported it. That shouldn't have stopped the republicans from nominating him. That a really half assed excuse.

Right when the first woman was outed for making the story up the next one stepped up to the plate and so on down the line... all of them Obama supporters... save your breath .. we know exactly what happened... Obamas worst nightmare was a black man running against him. Bottom line is republican party was fully behind endorsing Caine. - Jeremiah

Obama would have loved to run against Caine. For every black Democrat that voted for Caine, there would be three Republicans who wouldn't.

LoL, that wouldn't be a lot of Republicans. Do you think that Black voters who are democrat , would vote for a guy who called them "brainwashed" and that they are on "the democrat plantation"? In my opinion, he and West screwed up any chance that they thought they had with Black voters with the "Tom acts" they have performed. Carson will eventually make the choice to follow Caine and West or follow Steele and Powell.

Getting back on topic here - - > During the speech I realised it must have been very humiliating for Obama to know Dr. Carson didn't need a teleprompter to deliver his speech. -Jeremiah

funny how you libbs like to call people stupid when they disagree with you ....hard to call a brain surgeon stupid isn't it libb !!

I never said Dr Carson was not highly intelligent........he is

I merely pointed out that Republicans will not vote for a black

Maybe your "liberal wife" is coming out of her progressive communist stupor and realizing Dr. Carson makes more sense than Obama. Ya think???

-Jeremiah

Liberalism doesn't equate communism you ignorant asshole. My wife is a very smart, beautiful, and aware of things and is not in a "communist stupor". Being a Liberal, means being intelligent and open minded, as well as willing to entertain other ideas. Liberals are what started this Country, Liberals Liberated the slaves in this country, Liberals fought for their Civil Rights. Liberals are for the greater good, conservatives like yourself, were the southern democrats of yesteryear.

ETA:She also never stated that he made more sense than Obama, she liked his ideas on education.

The liberal today is indeed in bed with communism. There is no question about it. Progressive is just another word for Communist. - Jeremiah

Maybe your "liberal wife" is coming out of her progressive communist stupor and realizing Dr. Carson makes more sense than Obama. Ya think???

-Jeremiah

Liberalism doesn't equate communism you ignorant asshole. My wife is a very smart, beautiful, and aware of things and is not in a "communist stupor". Being a Liberal, means being intelligent and open minded, as well as willing to entertain other ideas. Liberals are what started this Country, Liberals Liberated the slaves in this country, Liberals fought for their Civil Rights. Liberals are for the greater good, conservatives like yourself, were the southern democrats of yesteryear.

ETA:She also never stated that he made more sense than Obama, she liked his ideas on education.

The liberal today is indeed in bed with communism. There is no question about it. Progressive is just another word for Communist. - Jeremiah

You certainly do make a lot of unsubstantiated accusations and claims. I'm a Liberal of today, I believe in free markets, civil liberties, an intelligent foreign policy, the Constitution and the Bill of Rights within.

You're full of shit. They would if they had a decent, CONSERVATIVE republican like Dr. Carson to vote for.

Last edited:
If Dr. Carson should run Gloria Allred and the bimbo squad will make an attack. No doubt about it. There is no shortage of bimbos.

What happened to the bimbos who accused Herman Caine? They all conveniently stopped crying and disappeared.

They took their money and beat feet.

You certainly do make a lot of unsubstantiated accusations and claims. I'm a Liberal of today, I believe in free markets, civil liberties, an intelligent foreign policy, the Constitution and the Bill of Rights within.

Do you support Obama? Then you are a liar. You don't defend the Constitution or the Bill of Rights at all. You are a believer in Communism. If the shoe fits, put it on. - Jeremiah

You're full of shit. They would if they had a decent, CONSERVATIVE republican like Dr. Carson to vote for.

No they wouldn't

In the past 75 years Republicans have elected thousands of Congressmen, Senators, Governors and Presidents........only six have been black

Easy to say you would.....but history says you won't.

It never fails. The left cannot tolerate any minority who doesn't think the way they believe they should. Think outside of the liberal "groupthink" and you're attacked viciously.

Herman Cain was called names for daring to be a successful conservative who didn't rely on government programs to climb his way to the top. Now, just because Ben Carson was bold enough to speak honestly at the dinner in front of Obama, he's being called the same names.

Why is it that the left cannot accept that people don't fit neatly into groups and they don't automatically share the same mindset as others in the group that liberals put them in? The left is wrong to group people to start with and they make it worse when they assume how people will think based on their skin color. Their actions are the very definition of racism.

And they cannot accept that Republicans are more interested in people's minds than skin color. Whenever the left sees a minority openly agreeing with the right, they start the name calling with the usual idiotic labels, like; token black, puppet, Uncle Tom and other nasty things not worth repeating. And it's all because the left doesn't believe that minorities can think for themselves and can actually disagree with liberals. I guess the lesson here for liberals is that they can't brainwash everyone with their programs that promote class and race warfare and not all minorities are interested in a big nanny government.

Some people, of all classes and races, understand that they are capable of achieving more for themselves than any politician can. The liberals don't get it. They don't understand people who believe in personal responsibility and who refuse to subscribe to the notion that they are all born into victimhood and need to be rescued.

Liberals need to get over it already and start treating people like individuals and not as members of a group who are supposed to share a brain.

This morning at the Conservative Political Action Conference, Dr. Ben Carson mentioned the “nastygrams” he received after he spoke at the National Prayer Breakfast. He said some of his oh-so-tolerant admirers lobbed the N-word at him for “insulting” President Obama.
“When did we reach a point where you have to have a certain philosophy because of the color of your skin?” he asked?

Tolerance brigade calls Ben Carson ‘token,’ ‘Uncle Tom’ and ‘Oreo’ after CPAC speech
Tolerance brigade calls Ben Carson ?token,? ?Uncle Tom? and ?Oreo? after CPAC speech | Twitchy

Last edited:
It never fails. The left cannot tolerate any minority who doesn't think the way they believe they should. Think outside of the liberal "groupthink" and you're attacked viciously.

Herman Cain was called names for daring to be a successful conservative who didn't rely on government programs to climb his way to the top. Now, just because Ben Carson was bold enough to speak honestly at the dinner in front of Obama, he's being called the same names.

Why is it that the left cannot accept that people don't fit neatly into groups and they don't automatically share the same mindset as others in the group that liberals put them in? The left is wrong to group people to start with and they make it worse when they assume how people will think based on their skin color. Their actions are the very definition of racism.

And they cannot accept that Republicans are more interested in people's minds than skin color. Whenever the left sees a minority openly agreeing with the right, they start the name calling with the usual idiotic labels, like; token black, puppet, Uncle Tom and other nasty things not worth repeating. And it's all because the left doesn't believe that minorities can think for themselves and can actually disagree with liberals. I guess the lesson here for liberals is that they can't brainwash everyone with their programs that promote class and race warfare and not all minorities are interested in a big nanny government.

Some people, of all classes and races, understand that they are capable of achieving more for themselves than any politician can. The liberals don't get it. They don't understand people who believe in personal responsibility and who refuse to subscribe to the notion that they are all born into victimhood and need to be rescued.

Liberals need to get over it already and start treating people like individuals and not as members of a group who are supposed to share a brain.

This morning at the Conservative Political Action Conference, Dr. Ben Carson mentioned the “nastygrams” he received after he spoke at the National Prayer Breakfast. He said some of his oh-so-tolerant admirers lobbed the N-word at him for “insulting” President Obama.
“When did we reach a point where you have to have a certain philosophy because of the color of your skin?” he asked?

Tolerance brigade calls Ben Carson ‘token,’ ‘Uncle Tom’ and ‘Oreo’ after CPAC speech
Tolerance brigade calls Ben Carson ?token,? ?Uncle Tom? and ?Oreo? after CPAC speech | Twitchy

The truth, has, does, and will set the captives free. And if Ben Carson puts himself on the wrong side of ideology or history, then let him reap the whirlwind, and stop whining. Men don't whine.

The truth, has, does, and will set the captives free. And if Ben Carson puts himself on the wrong side of ideology or history, then let him reap the whirlwind, and stop whining. Men don't whine.

Spoken like a true lefty, since when is stating FACTS considered whining? OH! That's right when the left says it is. I guess your getting tired of Maobamas whining also.

We're to take his word that he received those comments or emails?

Last edited:
Look, Dr Carson is quite a man. He does us black guys proud. However, why would it bother anyone when a liberal "attacks" and calls names? Hell, I've heard the same names from "liberals" since I was a kid. Doesn't bother me and I'm sure that it doesn't bother Dr Carson. If anything, he knows that he is being paid back for "speaking up".

"Uncle Tom" is nothing new. These enlightened "progressives" (code for racist democrats) have been around forever. They'll say it in their little blogs. On their little news programs. On their little meaningless radio shows. On forums like these.

You know the one place that they WON'T say it? To our faces.

Keep on keeping on Dr Carson!!!

Spoken like a true lefty, since when is stating FACTS considered whining? OH! That's right when the left says it is. I guess your getting tired of Maobamas whining also.

Well, why not.....that's what I am. And President Obama doesn't whine....he happens to be "a real man" (as opposed to "crybaby Boehner"). Leadership...a foreign concept to Republicans. It's what's going to cost you The House, in 2014. LOL

Dr. Carson may very well be the next president. So far, he sounds like a good candidate.

Well, why not.....that's what I am. And President Obama doesn't whine....he happens to be "a real man" (as opposed to "crybaby Boehner"). Leadership...a foreign concept to Republicans. It's what's going to cost you The House, in 2014. LOL

Are you kidding me!?!?!

Forum List

Back