Liberals Call Ben Carson ‘token,’ ‘Uncle Tom’ and ‘Oreo’ after CPAC speech

It never fails. The left cannot tolerate any minority who doesn't think the way they believe they should. Think outside of the liberal "groupthink" and you're attacked viciously.

Herman Cain was called names for daring to be a successful conservative who didn't rely on government programs to climb his way to the top. Now, just because Ben Carson was bold enough to speak honestly at the dinner in front of Obama, he's being called the same names.

Why is it that the left cannot accept that people don't fit neatly into groups and they don't automatically share the same mindset as others in the group that liberals put them in? The left is wrong to group people to start with and they make it worse when they assume how people will think based on their skin color. Their actions are the very definition of racism.

And they cannot accept that Republicans are more interested in people's minds than skin color. Whenever the left sees a minority openly agreeing with the right, they start the name calling with the usual idiotic labels, like; token black, puppet, Uncle Tom and other nasty things not worth repeating. And it's all because the left doesn't believe that minorities can think for themselves and can actually disagree with liberals. I guess the lesson here for liberals is that they can't brainwash everyone with their programs that promote class and race warfare and not all minorities are interested in a big nanny government.

Some people, of all classes and races, understand that they are capable of achieving more for themselves than any politician can. The liberals don't get it. They don't understand people who believe in personal responsibility and who refuse to subscribe to the notion that they are all born into victimhood and need to be rescued.

Liberals need to get over it already and start treating people like individuals and not as members of a group who are supposed to share a brain.

This morning at the Conservative Political Action Conference, Dr. Ben Carson mentioned the “nastygrams” he received after he spoke at the National Prayer Breakfast. He said some of his oh-so-tolerant admirers lobbed the N-word at him for “insulting” President Obama.
“When did we reach a point where you have to have a certain philosophy because of the color of your skin?” he asked?
Tolerance brigade calls Ben Carson ‘token,’ ‘Uncle Tom’ and ‘Oreo’ after CPAC speech
Tolerance brigade calls Ben Carson ?token,? ?Uncle Tom? and ?Oreo? after CPAC speech | Twitchy

The only thing they are tolerant about is there side.

It never fails. The left cannot tolerate any minority who doesn't think the way they believe they should. Think outside of the liberal "groupthink" and you're attacked viciously.

Herman Cain was called names for daring to be a successful conservative who didn't rely on government programs to climb his way to the top. Now, just because Ben Carson was bold enough to speak honestly at the dinner in front of Obama, he's being called the same names.

Why is it that the left cannot accept that people don't fit neatly into groups and they don't automatically share the same mindset as others in the group that liberals put them in? The left is wrong to group people to start with and they make it worse when they assume how people will think based on their skin color. Their actions are the very definition of racism.

And they cannot accept that Republicans are more interested in people's minds than skin color. Whenever the left sees a minority openly agreeing with the right, they start the name calling with the usual idiotic labels, like; token black, puppet, Uncle Tom and other nasty things not worth repeating. And it's all because the left doesn't believe that minorities can think for themselves and can actually disagree with liberals. I guess the lesson here for liberals is that they can't brainwash everyone with their programs that promote class and race warfare and not all minorities are interested in a big nanny government.

Some people, of all classes and races, understand that they are capable of achieving more for themselves than any politician can. The liberals don't get it. They don't understand people who believe in personal responsibility and who refuse to subscribe to the notion that they are all born into victimhood and need to be rescued.

Liberals need to get over it already and start treating people like individuals and not as members of a group who are supposed to share a brain.

This morning at the Conservative Political Action Conference, Dr. Ben Carson mentioned the “nastygrams” he received after he spoke at the National Prayer Breakfast. He said some of his oh-so-tolerant admirers lobbed the N-word at him for “insulting” President Obama.
“When did we reach a point where you have to have a certain philosophy because of the color of your skin?” he asked?

Tolerance brigade calls Ben Carson ‘token,’ ‘Uncle Tom’ and ‘Oreo’ after CPAC speech
Tolerance brigade calls Ben Carson ?token,? ?Uncle Tom? and ?Oreo? after CPAC speech | Twitchy

I wonder what kind of names Dr Carson will be called by conservatives now that he has come out and said that you don't have a right to semiautomatic weapons in a large city?

We're to take his word that he received those comments or emails?

Because we all know black people are liars, right?

The truth, has, does, and will set the captives free. And if Ben Carson puts himself on the wrong side of ideology or history, then let him reap the whirlwind, and stop whining. Men don't whine.

Spoken like a true lefty, since when is stating FACTS considered whining? OH! That's right when the left says it is. I guess your getting tired of Maobamas whining also.

Well, why not.....that's what I am. And President Obama doesn't whine....he happens to be "a real man" (as opposed to "crybaby Boehner"). Leadership...a foreign concept to Republicans. It's what's going to cost you The House, in 2014. LOL

Obama doesn't whine? When did he stop? He was whining about the Republicans forcing him to stop the White House tours last week.

OK, you keep believing that while you dear leaders polls continue to drop, even many die hard lefties are getting tired of his blame games. Tell me, when do you think Maobama will figure the campaign is over and start doing his job?

Uh, when you decide to return to reality, get back with me. It's your side that is polling badly. And I have no idea who you're referring to. I only know of President Obama. And if you can't give him the respect due the office, then I can't engage you.

I respect the office, not the man or his ideas, respect is earned it's not an anointment that automatically comes with winning an election. Also I don't address anyone by their job title, when I speak with my congressman, senators or their staff I refer to them as Mr.

Well, actually, "you don't". President Obama, in comparison to his predecessor, has garnered the respect of the world. That you right wingers deny him it, doesn't mean you're justified. I even put aside my objections to George Bush, on 9/12/01...and he betrayed that new-found trust, "in spades".

Would it be fair if liberals only call this guy the kind of names, with the same level of class and decency,

that the right has been using on President Obama for years?

...if we were to have a laugh at a picture of Ben Carson in witch doctor garb, would that be fair?

...if we were to have a laugh at a picture of a watermelon patch on Carson's front yard, would that be okay?

...you know, that sort of thing, things that the Right does all the time.

Why are you people trying to use this guy's color to shield him from criticism?

That's racist itself.

Would it be fair if liberals only call this guy the kind of names, with the same level of class and decency,

...if we were to have a laugh at a picture of Ben Carson in witch doctor garb, would that be fair?

...if we were to have a laugh at a picture of a watermelon patch on Carson's front yard, would that be okay?

So its OK when libs do it and wrong when conservatives do it? I see. :cuckoo:

Carson represents the biggest fear that liberals have, a conservative successful black man who succeeded by hard work and not govt handouts.

they fear people like him more than they fear conservative women.

When that black politician said he got called the N-word and spit at during the Obamacare passing, RW'ers didnt believe him, said he made it up. Now, Carson says he got nasty grams, and they take is as gospel.

Guys....you gotta decide are you gonna take people's word, or not?

When that black politician said he got called the N-word and spit at during the Obamacare passing, RW'ers didnt believe him, said he made it up. Now, Carson says he got nasty grams, and they take is as gospel.

Guys....you gotta decide are you gonna take people's word, or not?

the film of that incident proved the guy was lying. Carson can prove what he said. totally different situations, but you knew that but continued the partisan bullshit

The truth, has, does, and will set the captives free. And if Ben Carson puts himself on the wrong side of ideology or history, then let him reap the whirlwind, and stop whining. Men don't whine.

Then I guess Obama is not a man.

He's been whining about Bush, non-stop, for the last five years.

why have liberals used obama's color to shield him from criticism? thats racist itself

Thanks for not denying that's what the right is doing.

Carson will receive plenty of criticism from the right, give me one case of a liberal criticizing anything that obama has done.

Me criticizing him for escalating the Afghan war.

Me criticizing him for agreeing to the 2010 budget busting tax cut bill.

There, you got twice as many as you asked for, say thank you, there's a good boy...

So its OK when libs do it and wrong when conservatives do it? I see. :cuckoo:

Carson represents the biggest fear that liberals have, a conservative successful black man who succeeded by hard work and not govt handouts.

they fear people like him more than they fear conservative women.

You need to learn to read. That would be a good first step on your way out of retardation.

We're to take his word that he received those comments or emails?

:lol:

Now, that is funny. The left say it - it is gospel. Conservative says it... suddenly you need 'proof'.

Credibility.... fail.

Forum List

Back