Liberals Call Ben Carson ‘token,’ ‘Uncle Tom’ and ‘Oreo’ after CPAC speech

It never fails. The left cannot tolerate any minority who doesn't think the way they believe they should. Think outside of the liberal "groupthink" and you're attacked viciously.

Herman Cain was called names for daring to be a successful conservative who didn't rely on government programs to climb his way to the top. Now, just because Ben Carson was bold enough to speak honestly at the dinner in front of Obama, he's being called the same names.

Why is it that the left cannot accept that people don't fit neatly into groups and they don't automatically share the same mindset as others in the group that liberals put them in? The left is wrong to group people to start with and they make it worse when they assume how people will think based on their skin color. Their actions are the very definition of racism.

And they cannot accept that Republicans are more interested in people's minds than skin color. Whenever the left sees a minority openly agreeing with the right, they start the name calling with the usual idiotic labels, like; token black, puppet, Uncle Tom and other nasty things not worth repeating. And it's all because the left doesn't believe that minorities can think for themselves and can actually disagree with liberals. I guess the lesson here for liberals is that they can't brainwash everyone with their programs that promote class and race warfare and not all minorities are interested in a big nanny government.

Some people, of all classes and races, understand that they are capable of achieving more for themselves than any politician can. The liberals don't get it. They don't understand people who believe in personal responsibility and who refuse to subscribe to the notion that they are all born into victimhood and need to be rescued.

Liberals need to get over it already and start treating people like individuals and not as members of a group who are supposed to share a brain.

Tolerance brigade calls Ben Carson ‘token,’ ‘Uncle Tom’ and ‘Oreo’ after CPAC speech
Tolerance brigade calls Ben Carson ?token,? ?Uncle Tom? and ?Oreo? after CPAC speech | Twitchy

The truth, has, does, and will set the captives free. And if Ben Carson puts himself on the wrong side of ideology or history, then let him reap the whirlwind, and stop whining. Men don't whine.

Then I guess Obama is not a man.

He's been whining about Bush, non-stop, for the last five years.

Well played. :clap2::clap2:

Thanks for not denying that's what the right is doing.

Carson will receive plenty of criticism from the right, give me one case of a liberal criticizing anything that obama has done.

Me criticizing him for escalating the Afghan war.

Me criticizing him for agreeing to the 2010 budget busting tax cut bill.

There, you got twice as many as you asked for, say thank you, there's a good boy...

well good for you. but the problem is that you are a lone liberal in a forest of liberal idiots. no one from the state controlled media has put forth the criticism that you have.

how about some of his lies, do you criticise those? closing gitmo, keep your insurance if you like it, no tax increase for under 250K, no lobbyists in my admin, 5 days of public review before voting on any bill, corpseman, 57 states, deficit unpatriot when bush did it but not when he did it.

or do you just ignore the lies like a good little sheeple?

Ben Carson crazy talk...

"Let's say somebody were [in the White House] and they wanted to destroy this nation," Carson said. “I would create division among the people, encourage a culture of ridicule for basic morality and the principles that made and sustained the country, undermine the financial stability of the nation, and weaken and destroy the military. It appears coincidentally that those are the very things that are happening right now."

More: Ben Carson CPAC Speech Leaves Door Open To Presidential Run

How is that "crazy talk" when every single word of that quote is true? Tell me where it isn't true! He has created division all over this nation, morals have plummeted, our financial stability is in chaos, he's making big cuts in our military (and he proves all the time how he hates them). What has he done to HELP any of these points? He hasn't, he's destroying us from the inside. Hell, we don't need a terrorist attack again, he's taking care of that all by himself.

It never fails. The left cannot tolerate any minority who doesn't think the way they believe they should. Think outside of the liberal "groupthink" and you're attacked viciously.

Herman Cain was called names for daring to be a successful conservative who didn't rely on government programs to climb his way to the top. Now, just because Ben Carson was bold enough to speak honestly at the dinner in front of Obama, he's being called the same names.

Why is it that the left cannot accept that people don't fit neatly into groups and they don't automatically share the same mindset as others in the group that liberals put them in? The left is wrong to group people to start with and they make it worse when they assume how people will think based on their skin color. Their actions are the very definition of racism.

And they cannot accept that Republicans are more interested in people's minds than skin color. Whenever the left sees a minority openly agreeing with the right, they start the name calling with the usual idiotic labels, like; token black, puppet, Uncle Tom and other nasty things not worth repeating. And it's all because the left doesn't believe that minorities can think for themselves and can actually disagree with liberals. I guess the lesson here for liberals is that they can't brainwash everyone with their programs that promote class and race warfare and not all minorities are interested in a big nanny government.

Some people, of all classes and races, understand that they are capable of achieving more for themselves than any politician can. The liberals don't get it. They don't understand people who believe in personal responsibility and who refuse to subscribe to the notion that they are all born into victimhood and need to be rescued.

Liberals need to get over it already and start treating people like individuals and not as members of a group who are supposed to share a brain.

This morning at the Conservative Political Action Conference, Dr. Ben Carson mentioned the “nastygrams” he received after he spoke at the National Prayer Breakfast. He said some of his oh-so-tolerant admirers lobbed the N-word at him for “insulting” President Obama.
“When did we reach a point where you have to have a certain philosophy because of the color of your skin?” he asked?

Tolerance brigade calls Ben Carson ‘token,’ ‘Uncle Tom’ and ‘Oreo’ after CPAC speech
Tolerance brigade calls Ben Carson ?token,? ?Uncle Tom? and ?Oreo? after CPAC speech | Twitchy

I wonder what kind of names Dr Carson will be called by conservatives now that he has come out and said that you don't have a right to semiautomatic weapons in a large city?

We don't turn on someone just because they have a difference of opinion on some things. The majority of what Carson has said i agree with completely, one or 2 difference won't turn us against him. This is something the left does.....

This morning at the Conservative Political Action Conference, Dr. Ben Carson mentioned the “nastygrams” he received after he spoke at the National Prayer Breakfast. He said some of his oh-so-tolerant admirers lobbed the N-word at him for “insulting” President Obama.
“When did we reach a point where you have to have a certain philosophy because of the color of your skin?” he asked?

I wonder what kind of names Dr Carson will be called by conservatives now that he has come out and said that you don't have a right to semiautomatic weapons in a large city?
I'll still call him Dr. He is wrong on this issue. So what. You are wrong on just about every issue.

As he said, this isn't brain surgery.

Carson will receive plenty of criticism from the right, give me one case of a liberal criticizing anything that obama has done.

There, you got twice as many as you asked for, say thank you, there's a good boy...

well good for you. but the problem is that you are a lone liberal in a forest of liberal idiots. no one from the state controlled media has put forth the criticism that you have.

how about some of his lies, do you criticise those? closing gitmo, keep your insurance if you like it, no tax increase for under 250K, no lobbyists in my admin, 5 days of public review before voting on any bill, corpseman, 57 states, deficit unpatriot when bush did it but not when he did it.

You need to learn when you've been given a schooling.

We don't turn on someone just because they have a difference of opinion on some things. The majority of what Carson has said i agree with completely, one or 2 difference won't turn us against him. This is something the left does.....

Really? Dr Carson is a "gun grabber" and wingers are OK with that? Shit, if a liberal said that, the 2nd amendment remedy brigade would show up open carrying to his office. But because he is a mostly conservative black its all good? Tell me one candidate on the republican side that would have received the party nomination after saying this.

You need to learn when you've been given a schooling.

Isn't he special?

Every liberal disagrees with and criticizes President Obama on some issues and occasions.

We do it here all the time. Nutters just never seem to see it when we do. Odd, ain't it?

Liberals also know the difference between unmet campaign promises and lies. Difficult concept for brilliant guys like Red, here.

Matthews criticizes Obama?s leadership, calls tea party ?un-American? [AUDIO] | The Daily Caller

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xlmQgW_uvNQ]Chris Matthews Criticizes Obama Using Cheney's "Dithering" Remark - YouTube[/ame]

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K9Z2ac34RDI]Rachel Maddow Criticizes Obama on Prolonged Detention - YouTube[/ame]

Rachel Maddow Criticizes Obama's 'Orwellian' Drone Strikes - National News - AllMediaNY

Ed Schultz: ?I Was Absolutely Stunned,? Obama Was ?Off His Game? | Mediaite

Let us know when you are ready to post the retraction. Thanks.

Dr. Carson may very well be the next president. So far, he sounds like a good candidate.

Rolling out a token Tom will work as well as rolling out palin because she was a women . The bobble headed baggers just don't get it .
Here we go with the "Uncle Tom" slur. The racist liberals always play that card to try and destroy any black who isn't a welfare-advocating, black panther loving, communist. You guys are so predictable and consistent.

Dr. Carson may very well be the next president. So far, he sounds like a good candidate.

I don't know his position on near any issues, I liked his ideas on HC but after 2008 one thing I learned is you in fact need a well rounded candidate with a solid record or you get people like Newt, Cain and Santorum.

I am liking Rand, at this point if he keeps it up he will be unstoppable, a record with a support base bigger than anyone Republicans have living.

Rand mixed with another non hyper partisan well spoken running mate, no matter if Rand heads the ticket or he is the VP would be incredibly hard to beat. In this case 2 doctors who are from what I can tell are highly educated and personally successful in their life long careers would be very welcome from my perspective.

I could in the first time in my life vote Republican and I get the feeling it would draw heavily from large sums of people who liked the Republican concepts but never felt the people running with them were honest about them.

Rolling out a token Tom will work as well as rolling out palin because she was a women . The bobble headed baggers just don't get it .
Here we go with the "Uncle Tom" slur. The racist liberals always play that card to try and destroy any black who isn't a welfare-advocating, black panther loving, communist. You guys are so predictable and consistent.

Do these racist liberals play that card because the "black" is black or because he is a nutjob "conservative"? Hmmmmm?

You meant to say "black man" or "black woman" or "black American" or "black person", right? You didn't purposefully leave out a descriptor that indicates that the subject is human, did ya?

Do these racist liberals play that card because the "black" is black or because he is a nutjob "conservative"? Hmmmmm?

You meant to say "black man" or "black woman" or "black American" or "black person", right? You didn't purposefully leave out a descriptor that indicates that the subject is human, did ya?
They attacked Condoleeza Rice, and she was not a right wing nutjob. When Colin Powell was Secy of State, he was called an Uncle Tom. When he supported Obama, he suddenly became a great statesman.

Forum List

Back