Liberals Call Ben Carson ‘token,’ ‘Uncle Tom’ and ‘Oreo’ after CPAC speech

Once again.. YOU portray the myth as truth.. much like so many of your other winger brothers and sisters...

You are a disgusting hypocrite of a person

Show me the numbers

In the last 75 years, Republicans have elected thousands of Congressmen, Senators, Governors and Presidents. Only six have been black

What makes you think they would elect Carson?

Senator Strom says: "What says the nigra' can't makes a good congressman? The nigra' is jus as good a man as me..........."

StromThurmond.jpg

When you consider the likes of barack hussein, clearly he was wrong.................

Let's face it. There are many differences between Ben Carson and Barack Obama

Carson had a struggling single mother work her but off to get him an education.
Obama ?

Obama had a single mother who struggled to raise her children

Carson has had a real job, his entire life, and worked his tail off to get there.
Obama ?

Being President is not a "real job"?
Carson is an intellectual and nobody's pawn. Obama ?

Harvard law degree, professor and President of the Law Review?

Nobody put Carson to where he is today. Obama?

60 million people put Obama where he is today

Carson is a real role model for minorities in this country and not a snake oil salesman looking to spread the wealth, or keep his people down to maintain power

Outside of the far rightwing, very few Americans know who Carson is. They undoubtably never will

Yea right

For somebody who has no chance of being elected by those awful racist Republicans, the liberals on this site sure are spending a lot of time and effort to discredit him. You would think they would be promoting him the way they promoted McCain, if he was so "unelectable".

For somebody who has no chance of being elected by those awful racist Republicans, the liberals on this site sure are spending a lot of time and effort to discredit him. You would think they would be promoting him the way they promoted McCain, if he was so "unelectable".

I actually like Ben Carson. He is intelligent, polite, makes sense and is not as bat shit crazy as most Republicans

I have a feeling that he will have some positions on core Republican issues that the mainstream is not thrilled about. It is only a matter of time when Carson finds there is no room for him in the Republican tent because the bat shit crazy Republicans are taking it all up

I actually like Ben Carson. He is intelligent, polite, makes sense and is not as bat shit crazy as most Republicans

I have a feeling that he will have some positions on core Republican issues that the mainstream is not thrilled about. It is only a matter of time when Carson finds there is no room for him in the Republican tent because the bat shit crazy Republicans are taking it all up
So you agree with him?

So you agree with him?

On some issues. On others I find him a bit politicaly naive.

I imagine when we start scratching the surface on social issues that Conservatives will quickly throw Dr Carson under the bus.

So you agree with him?

On some issues. On others I find him a bit politicaly naive.

I imagine when we start scratching the surface on social issues that Conservatives will quickly throw Dr Carson under the bus.

Just another "Flavor of the Month" for the GOP before he's discarded in the Rick Perry, Mitt Romney, Rick Sanatorium, Herbert "Ketchup Bread" Cain grave yard.

Forum List

Back