Liberals Call Ben Carson ‘token,’ ‘Uncle Tom’ and ‘Oreo’ after CPAC speech

I enjoyed the speech.
I think all it was, was a door opener
stay tuned

RLMFAO!!!!!!

That's hilarious. I see the same thing in Obama yet you'll suck his dick if he asks.

Your "obsession" with homo-erotica and my proclivities is telling. I'm in a committed, monogamous relationship. You obviously have a penchant for Carson's pecker.

I never mentioned Carson's pecker.

I don't have a problem at all with Gays. Far from it.

I just have a problem with Gays that don't have any common-sense.

There are Gays that keep to themselves, like my sister, then there's Gays that love washing everyone's face with it. Which are you?

Nevermind......it's obvious.

Excuse me? Bigot much? Washing everyone's face with it? What the fuck is that supposed to mean? Keep to themselves? Ostracized? Isolated? Like lepers? Fuck that shit. And no one is washing everyone's dirty face with it, either, although we should, just to teach you and every other bigot a well-deserved lesson. My sexuality, or my orientation is a topic for discussion. It's my business, and none of yours...and you won't hear about it, until you start dictating terms. Last time I checked....this was America, and the First Amendment is still in play. Homophobe, contrary to your claims.

funny, the right and tea party types said the niggar sign being held by a tea party activist who claims to be a founder (a tea party member longer than most) was bogus and photoshopped. yet we have the Texas group that asked him to leave for holding that sign or a sign like it as a source that he did indeed have sign(s) that read niggar.
Let's see the sign.

But no one knows who they are, right? How fucking convenient.

we do know video shown by right wingers has been when other Congressmen were leaving not entering and that is when the claims of ****** were made.
Amazing how those video cameras just happened to get shut off right when somebody yelled "******", or "faggot". One would think that one, just ONE of those racial slurs would have been caught on video or audio, but as luck would have it, nope. Oh well, I guess we'll just have to take Dante's word for it. Yeah, right. LOL

The Tea Party?s racial resentment - Salon.com

I can't believe how many posts i've seen today have links to SALON!!! Lol! Why can't you guys find a link that's from a believable source? :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Let's see the sign.

But no one knows who they are, right? How fucking convenient.

Amazing how those video cameras just happened to get shut off right when somebody yelled "******", or "faggot". One would think that one, just ONE of those racial slurs would have been caught on video or audio, but as luck would have it, nope. Oh well, I guess we'll just have to take Dante's word for it. Yeah, right. LOL

The Tea Party?s racial resentment - Salon.com

I can't believe how many posts i've seen today have links to SALON!!! Lol! Why can't you guys find a link that's from a believable source? :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Oh, you mean like Breitbart. com, or WND, or Fox News? LMAO.

Let's face it. There are many differences between Ben Carson and Barack Obama

Carson had a struggling single mother work her but off to get him an education.
Obama ?

Carson has had a real job, his entire life, and worked his tail off to get there.
Obama ?

Carson is an intellectual and nobody's pawn. Obama ?

Nobody put Carson to where he is today. Obama?

Carson is a real role model for minorities in this country and not a snake oil salesman looking to spread the wealth, or keep his people down to maintain power.

Fox+News+Sheeple.jpg

So a picture of a sheep watching FOX makes it not so? LOL..
Can't refute the truth huh?

Here is the thing....

******* call Blacks that don't don't toe the Liberal line Uncle Toms.

....and ******* encompass every color of humanity.

Forum List

Back