Liberals Call Ben Carson ‘token,’ ‘Uncle Tom’ and ‘Oreo’ after CPAC speech

We were going to elect Herman Caine before Obamas state run liberal media falsely accused him of having an affair. So what do you mean Republicans won't vote for blacks? Herman Caine is black, genius.

- Jeremiah

???? Caine quit because he was caught!

Attachments

• $uncle-tom-herman-cain.jpg
    $uncle-tom-herman-cain.jpg
    160.3 KB · Views: 18
Last edited by a moderator:
Caine didn't quit because he was caught. The women who accused him disappeared as quickly as they showed up. I'm sure they were paid quite well for their smear campaign on Caine.

Carson criticizes Obama and becomes he GOP flavor of the month

Won't matter, Republicans don't elect blacks

BULLSHIT!!! We would have elected Herman Cain in a heartbeat. It was the left who went after him with a vengence and used underhanded tactics to knock him out of the race.

I'm calling BS here. You and your "cultural thing" are full of it. I've been black since the day I was born and have NEVER heard the crap that you spout. When was the last time you were in "Mother Africa", boy?

Apparently, your "hood" has been some damn ghetto, huh there Shaft??

I was raised like a REAL human, by parents that ensured that I was educated, learned to think and act for myself and not fall into your damn "victimhood" that you live in.

You are welcome to take the crap you are spouting, along with your dashiki, and go back to your "African studies" class.

Oh, my....did I touch a nerve. Who would have suspected that you were black? LOL
No wonder you're a Republican or a sympathizer....you "sold out" so long ago, and forgot where you really came from.
I grew up "Cosbys", thank you. My mother was a top-notch educator, who supplied my brother and I with World Book, Encyclopedia Britannica, and The Great Books of the Western World. Your posturing, in front of your white cohorts, doesn't impress me much. They talk about you behind your back. Tool.

You're wrong. And I think Randall struck a nerve with YOU! Lol! Someone said here recently that you can't be racist against your own kind. You just proved that one wrong! Your racist against anyone that doesn't think like you do. Shows you how great that tolerance is that the lefties always say they have! :cuckoo:

And you're retarded. It's not being racist (against my own kind...look up the definition of "racism", and you might understand it)...I have no problem with the race of black conservatives or black Republicans. I have a problem with their ideologies and loyalties...having nothing to do with race....therefore, it is not racism. And the lack of tolerance you imagine hardly let's your lack of tolerance "off the hook". You don't get a "get out of Jail, free" card, because of me. It's called "responsibility"....something you righties pretend you have a corner market on.

Whattaguy. So full of common sense. Scares the $#!t out of Liberals! He's on at CPAC now.. :clap2:

You can always tell how much a person scares the liberals by how quickly and viciously they attack. They have been merciless to Carson, just as they have been to Herman Cain, Thomas Sowell, Walter Williams, Condi Rice and Clarence Thomas. Republicans, who happen to be minorities, scare them and they fear that their supporters will realize that we don't need a nanny government holding our hand to achieve things. It's that independent thinking and sense of personal responsibility that they fear.

Whattaguy. So full of common sense. Scares the $#!t out of Liberals! He's on at CPAC now.. :clap2:

You can always tell how much a person scares the liberals by how quickly and viciously they attack. They have been merciless to Carson, just as they have been to Herman Cain, Thomas Sowell, Walter Williams, Condi Rice and Clarence Thomas. Republicans, who happen to be minorities, scare them and they fear that their supporters will realize that we don't need a nanny government holding our hand to achieve things. It's that independent thinking and sense of personal responsibility that they fear.

Bottom line the demographics have changed and the racist cracker christer party is in its death throws:eek:

Yes, Bigotbarf offered $100,000 which he welshed on once the video was produced, and no there were not two people walking behind him recording everything with their cell cams, only one guy carrying a flag.

I just rewatched the video, you are right, there is one person using two phones. By the way, if the video actually exist that shows anyone calling him a name no one in the world has ever seen it.
Don't know what video you are trying to divert to, but the 100,000 was for the video showing Cleaver being spit on. When the video was made public Bigotbarf reneged on the payment. The video shows Cleaver reacting to the spit and pointing out the offender to the police. There was no one with 2 cell phone cameras behind him, only a tea bagger with a flag and a cop.

The reward was for the racial epithets, look it up since you memory is faulty.

funny, the right and tea party types said the niggar sign being held by a tea party activist who claims to be a founder (a tea party member longer than most) was bogus and photoshopped. yet we have the Texas group that asked him to leave for holding that sign or a sign like it as a source that he did indeed have sign(s) that read niggar.
Let's see the sign.

Barney Frank had more than one witness who said a guy called him faggot.
But no one knows who they are, right? How fucking convenient.

we do know video shown by right wingers has been when other Congressmen were leaving not entering and that is when the claims of ****** were made.
Amazing how those video cameras just happened to get shut off right when somebody yelled "******", or "faggot". One would think that one, just ONE of those racial slurs would have been caught on video or audio, but as luck would have it, nope. Oh well, I guess we'll just have to take Dante's word for it. Yeah, right. LOL

America is in her death throes. The only thing that can bring America back is the Christers as you put it. On their knees and praying for America. That is what it is going to take. Christians and Jews are the backbone of this nation. Don't forget it, Polkow. Your communist agenda will never succeed in America. We may fall but we will never bow down to communism. Count on it. It isn't going to happen. Not now and not ever. Pass that on to your communist friends.

-Jeremiah

funny, the right and tea party types said the niggar sign being held by a tea party activist who claims to be a founder (a tea party member longer than most) was bogus and photoshopped. yet we have the Texas group that asked him to leave for holding that sign or a sign like it as a source that he did indeed have sign(s) that read niggar.
Let's see the sign.

Barney Frank had more than one witness who said a guy called him faggot.
But no one knows who they are, right? How fucking convenient.

we do know video shown by right wingers has been when other Congressmen were leaving not entering and that is when the claims of ****** were made.
Amazing how those video cameras just happened to get shut off right when somebody yelled "******", or "faggot". One would think that one, just ONE of those racial slurs would have been caught on video or audio, but as luck would have it, nope. Oh well, I guess we'll just have to take Dante's word for it. Yeah, right. LOL

The Tea Party?s racial resentment - Salon.com

I just rewatched the video, you are right, there is one person using two phones. By the way, if the video actually exist that shows anyone calling him a name no one in the world has ever seen it.
Don't know what video you are trying to divert to, but the 100,000 was for the video showing Cleaver being spit on. When the video was made public Bigotbarf reneged on the payment. The video shows Cleaver reacting to the spit and pointing out the offender to the police. There was no one with 2 cell phone cameras behind him, only a tea bagger with a flag and a cop.

A Breitbart-Type Reward Offered | RedState

Recall that in March, 2010, when the Obamacare battle was raging, following a walk through a Tea Party rally outside the Capitol, black congressional leaders John Lewis and Emanuel Cleaver accused the Tea Party protesters there of spitting on them and calling them the “n-word.” Media outlets ran with it, but then Andrew Breitbart promised a $100,000 reward to the NAACP if anyone can show a video confirming the charge. The $100,000 was never paid.

Recall that in March, 2010, when the Obamacare battle was raging, following a walk through a Tea Party rally outside the Capitol, black congressional leaders John Lewis and Emanuel Cleaver accused the Tea Party protesters there of spitting on them and calling them the “n-word.” Media outlets ran with it, but then Andrew Breitbart promised a $100,000 reward to the NAACP if anyone can show a video confirming the charge. The $100,000 was never paid.

I was right, just admit it.

I was right, just admit it.
The spitting video shot from the front was made public, there was no one following with a camera, the $100,000 was not paid, how can you be right?

Well, why not.....that's what I am. And President Obama doesn't whine....he happens to be "a real man" (as opposed to "crybaby Boehner"). Leadership...a foreign concept to Republicans. It's what's going to cost you The House, in 2014. LOL

If Obama is an example of leadership to anyone, this nation is in worse shape than I realized.

And Obama whines constantly.

Look, Dr Carson is quite a man. He does us black guys proud. However, why would it bother anyone when a liberal "attacks" and calls names? Hell, I've heard the same names from "liberals" since I was a kid. Doesn't bother me and I'm sure that it doesn't bother Dr Carson. If anything, he knows that he is being paid back for "speaking up".

"Uncle Tom" is nothing new. These enlightened "progressives" (code for racist democrats) have been around forever. They'll say it in their little blogs. On their little news programs. On their little meaningless radio shows. On forums like these.

You know the one place that they WON'T say it? To our faces.

Keep on keeping on Dr Carson!!!

Code???? No you didn't. How is it racist when it's coming from another black man. One can't be racist against one's own race. But one sure can call one into accountability. Just when have you ever heard "white liberals" calling a black conservative "an Uncle Tom". You haven't. But you have heard black liberals going there. I'm one. And I'll say to yours or any other race traitors' face.

You damn right I did boy. Screw you and your "I can't be racist because I'm black" BS. I have heard "white liberals" call Black Politicians "Uncle Toms" for more years than you been on this planet. You can take your "race traitor" comment and shove it up your black ass boy.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NYeO2_bqaeI]Garofalo Says the Tea Party Pays Uncle Toms like Herman Cain - YouTube[/ame]

Now there's a woman that knows the real meaning of 'Tea Bagging".

Well, why not.....that's what I am. And President Obama doesn't whine....he happens to be "a real man" (as opposed to "crybaby Boehner"). Leadership...a foreign concept to Republicans. It's what's going to cost you The House, in 2014. LOL

If Obama is an example of leadership to anyone, this nation is in worse shape than I realized.

And Obama whines constantly.

You're not in touch with reality.

Forum List

Back