Liberals Call Ben Carson ‘token,’ ‘Uncle Tom’ and ‘Oreo’ after CPAC speech

The truth, has, does, and will set the captives free. And if Ben Carson puts himself on the wrong side of ideology or history, then let him reap the whirlwind, and stop whining. Men don't whine.

Spoken like a true lefty, since when is stating FACTS considered whining? OH! That's right when the left says it is. I guess your getting tired of Maobamas whining also.

Well, why not.....that's what I am. And President Obama doesn't whine....he happens to be "a real man" (as opposed to "crybaby Boehner"). Leadership...a foreign concept to Republicans. It's what's going to cost you The House, in 2014. LOL

A REAL MAN?? WOW I guess he was a real man as he jetted off to his fund raiser while men were dying in Benghazi??

The guys way far from any real men I've ever known.

He doesn't whine?? Every time his face appears on TV he whines about something. He whines about how nothing is his fault. Its somebody else at fault.

He's the biggest whinner I've ever seen.

Take off those rose colored glasses there man. You might catch a fucking clue.

Look, Dr Carson is quite a man. He does us black guys proud. However, why would it bother anyone when a liberal "attacks" and calls names? Hell, I've heard the same names from "liberals" since I was a kid. Doesn't bother me and I'm sure that it doesn't bother Dr Carson. If anything, he knows that he is being paid back for "speaking up".

"Uncle Tom" is nothing new. These enlightened "progressives" (code for racist democrats) have been around forever. They'll say it in their little blogs. On their little news programs. On their little meaningless radio shows. On forums like these.

You know the one place that they WON'T say it? To our faces.

Keep on keeping on Dr Carson!!!

Code???? No you didn't. How is it racist when it's coming from another black man. One can't be racist against one's own race. But one sure can call one into accountability. Just when have you ever heard "white liberals" calling a black conservative "an Uncle Tom". You haven't. But you have heard black liberals going there. I'm one. And I'll say to yours or any other race traitors' face.

You damn right I did boy. Screw you and your "I can't be racist because I'm black" BS. I have heard "white liberals" call Black Politicians "Uncle Toms" for more years than you been on this planet. You can take your "race traitor" comment and shove it up your black ass boy.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NYeO2_bqaeI]Garofalo Says the Tea Party Pays Uncle Toms like Herman Cain - YouTube[/ame]

Boy? I got your "boy", right between my legs, hanging low. White liberals calling "black politicians" is, most certainly "racist". I'm black, you imbecile. I can call you a sellout, until cows come home, and it's not racist. Black Republicans have no defense of their support of the racist, bigoted, and misogynistic Republican Platform, which is in direct opposition to their place in the party, and the body politic. For godssake, the GOP tried to suppress the vote in Ohio, Florida, and elsewhere, which directly impacted black voters, who sought to vote their consciences. Justify that.
And you're shit out of luck...Happily married to my partner of ten years, you'll have to find someone else to entertain your sexual fantasies.

Greatest threat to the progressive ideology. A minority person who thinks.

Guys like Dr Ben Carson scare Obama and other blacks.

Listening to him for 2 mins shows how full of crap they are and they don't like being exposed.

why have liberals used obama's color to shield him from criticism? thats racist itself

Thanks for not denying that's what the right is doing.

Carson will receive plenty of criticism from the right, give me one case of a liberal criticizing anything that obama has done.

Oh, please. Do you know how to Google? Even I have criticized the President for being "milquetoast-y" with the Republican Congress. He should have laid into their asses, with "full force", a long long time ago....rather than get his hand "bit", everytime he tried to reach out and compromise with the SOB's.

When that black politician said he got called the N-word and spit at during the Obamacare passing, RW'ers didnt believe him, said he made it up. Now, Carson says he got nasty grams, and they take is as gospel.

Guys....you gotta decide are you gonna take people's word, or not?

Here's the problem with your example. Emanuel Cleaver, the former mayor of Kansas City, made those charges. These "charges" were never proven. All the television coverage (which happened to be right there when it happened) showed that it didn't take place as Cleaver alleged.

To people who live in Kansas City, this was nothing new. He is known for being a race baiter and it has been his MO for many, many years.

That's the problem with folks of his low caliber. You can always count on them to "hit the gutter".

BS. He, obviously, has more caliber, character, and integrity than you.

You might be a racist if you are outraged by pictures of Obama dressed up as a witch doctor but are not outraged by pictures of Bush dressed up like a witch doctor.

You might be a racist if you are outraged by pictures of Obama as a monkey, but not outraged by pictures of Bush as a monkey, you might be a racist.

I will flat out guarantee that anything you find racist when it is done to Obama has been done to Bush. If that doesn't make you think you are fuck bag lying sack of shit hypocrite I know you are a racist.

References of witch doctors, and monkeys are not racist when applied to Bush. It is, when applied to Obama, because he is black...and Africans and, subsequently, African-Americans, have long been identified as "monkeys", since before slavery. It's a racial pejorative, when applied to "blacks", not whites.

If this offends you:

obamamonkey.jpg

And this doesn't.

ape-bush.jpg

You are the one with the problem, not me.

Whites haven't been historically and pejoratively associated with monkeys...so there is a disconnect. Portrayal of Obama is racist.....Bush is not. Duh.

Spoken like a true lefty, since when is stating FACTS considered whining? OH! That's right when the left says it is. I guess your getting tired of Maobamas whining also.

Well, why not.....that's what I am. And President Obama doesn't whine....he happens to be "a real man" (as opposed to "crybaby Boehner"). Leadership...a foreign concept to Republicans. It's what's going to cost you The House, in 2014. LOL

Obama and real man in the same sentence . BAHAHAHAHA let me get off the floor from laughing my ass off. He is NOT a real man . He is so thin skinned it is not even funny!!

Yet, he's your POTUS, for the next four years.

:doubt:So we only have his word for it, and he has no idea who sent him these messages?

Oh yeah this is one powerful indictment of liberals.

Very convincing

Let's face it. There are many differences between Ben Carson and Barack Obama

Carson had a struggling single mother work her but off to get him an education.
Obama ?

Carson has had a real job, his entire life, and worked his tail off to get there.
Obama ?

Carson is an intellectual and nobody's pawn. Obama ?

Nobody put Carson to where he is today. Obama?

Carson is a real role model for minorities in this country and not a snake oil salesman looking to spread the wealth, or keep his people down to maintain power.

Obama ?

Carson has had a real job, his entire life, and worked his tail off to get there.
Obama ?

Carson is a real role model for minorities in this country and not a snake oil salesman looking to spread the wealth, or keep his people down to maintain power.
LMAO....not in my estimation. He's an opportunist with an over-inflated ego, is all.

Obama ?

Obama ?

LMAO....not in my estimation. He's an opportunist with an over-inflated ego, is all.

RLMFAO!!!!!!

That's hilarious. I see the same thing in Obama yet you'll suck his dick if he asks.

Obama ?

Obama ?

Fox+News+Sheeple.jpg

Obama ?

Obama ?

RLMFAO!!!!!!

That's hilarious. I see the same thing in Obama yet you'll suck his dick if he asks.

Your "obsession" with homo-erotica and my proclivities is telling. I'm in a committed, monogamous relationship. You obviously have a penchant for Carson's pecker.

RLMFAO!!!!!!

Your "obsession" with homo-erotica and my proclivities is telling. I'm in a committed, monogamous relationship. You obviously have a penchant for Carson's pecker.

I never mentioned Carson's pecker.

I don't have a problem at all with Gays. Far from it.

I just have a problem with Gays that don't have any common-sense.

There are Gays that keep to themselves, like my sister, then there's Gays that love washing everyone's face with it. Which are you?

Nevermind......it's obvious.

Carson criticizes Obama and becomes he GOP flavor of the month

Won't matter, Republicans don't elect blacks

BULLSHIT!!! We would have elected Herman Cain in a heartbeat. It was the left who went after him with a vengence and used underhanded tactics to knock him out of the race.

Republicans don't vote for blacks. If they did, they would have elected more than six in the last 75 years. No way were they going to vote for Cain. Especially after it became clear that he liked to sexually harass white women

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PFb6NU1giRA]Dr. Benjamin Carson's Amazing Speech at the National Prayer Breakfast with Obama Present - YouTube[/ame]

What do they like about it besides some good jokes and anecdotes?

Last edited:

Forum List

Back