Liberals/Democrats/Leftist

I am no intellectual. Something isn't adding up with the our beloved democratic party. I used to be a Democrat. They lost me when I realized they don't represent ME or liberal causes. Who is running the party? And WHY? Democratic leadership seems more like the Mafia running rackets and they don't care who they hurt, as long as they profit from exploiting whatever. Drugs? Sex? Race? This is the level the so called "democrats" stoop to. Yes, I am comparing the Democrats to the MAFIA.

You would have to ask China......they have their hands up the backs of so many democrat party politicians, the party is no longer an American party.......

There are no liberals left in the democrat party.

Identity politics killed liberalism, and all that is left of the party are those who exploit identity politics to the hilt so they can gain power and make money. The Clintons mastered the craft of using politics to enrich themselves and the Obamas are rigt on their heels in that regard.

We should stop using the term "identity politics" and call it what it is....racism. The democrat party is the party of racism.

I am shocked we are allowing this shut down in modern America. Covid19 is real. But its rather like ACCHOO the common flu. Sneeze! Pandemics are undeniable. This is deniable.
The lockdowns are favoured by the majority of the American people Mary but that is probably because those who support lockdowns have sold their case better than Trump and the other side.

Is 360,000 Americans dead to the virus a significant number in a population of a thousand times that amount. I won't attempt to say but some have given their opinion on that already.

And then the much bigger question is, how many dead would there be without any lockdowns?
Also, could the hospitals handle the increase in hospitalistions when they are already full or close to full in the Intensive care units?

In Canada I tend to favour all the precautions and perhaps more as the pandemic gets worse. It doesn't require a lock down but it does call for political cooperation by all.

I hope that's helpful!

California is locked down and the cases are raging...the states with the tightest lockdowns have had the most cases and deaths.....New York, New Jersey,have been locked down and now, California is leading our death count.....tightest lockdowns, most restrictions, highest death counts.

I am no intellectual. Something isn't adding up with the our beloved democratic party. I used to be a Democrat. They lost me when I realized they don't represent ME or liberal causes. Who is running the party? And WHY? Democratic leadership seems more like the Mafia running rackets and they don't care who they hurt, as long as they profit from exploiting whatever. Drugs? Sex? Race? This is the level the so called "democrats" stoop to. Yes, I am comparing the Democrats to the MAFIA.

You would have to ask China......they have their hands up the backs of so many democrat party politicians, the party is no longer an American party.......
Biden agrees with the trump administrations assessment that China is a disruptive competitor.

If Obama started a trade war with China republicans would have criticized him for it. Trump did good here. Good boy one termer.

Biden agrees with the trump administrations assessment that China is a disruptive competitor.

If Obama started a trade war with China republicans would have criticized him for it. Trump did good here. Good boy one termer.

Are you insane? Biden is on video saying that it is good that China is getting richer and stronger, you dope......and his dealings with the Chinese and the democrat party dealings with the Chinese go all the way back to the 1990s with the clintons selling them our secret technologies.....

Are you insane? Biden is on video saying that it is good that China is getting richer and stronger, you dope......and his dealings with the Chinese and the democrat party dealings with the Chinese go all the way back to the 1990s with the clintons selling them our secret technologies.....
Different circumstances.

Different circumstances.

Yeah...now he is in a position to give China even more....

Different circumstances.

Yeah...now he is in a position to give China even more....
I’m sure they will negotiate and why would biden not want the best for American workers? It could only be because American corporations want him to favor China.

Dont forget in the 2000s republicans were not tough on China. Bush wasn’t. Hell it was Reagan who started doing business with China, right?

You don’t worry that republicans are still in bed with China like they were before? Republicans changed? Well so can we. We were against nafta before Clinton signed it, now we will go back to our pro labor position of how we warned you trade with China would hurt American workers.

You opened Pandora’s box

Forum List

Back